PDA

View Full Version : G Goes O

G Diesel
09-29-10, 1:26 pm
Pumped as always to be involved in the initial prototype of a new Animal product. I've tried a couple of samples thus far and this shit is for real.

Very much looking forward to seeing how it impacts my strength and performance when used consistently.

Peace, G

Mr. Dead
09-29-10, 1:48 pm
1st!!! You KNOW I'm not going to miss this!!!

swoleberry
09-29-10, 2:33 pm
Subbed, there is no doubt in my mind that G will keep it real. Looking forward to this brotha

PIJW
09-29-10, 2:34 pm
After seeing G do some lifting during the Road Trip and in the cage im gonna watch this one

kryptiq
09-29-10, 3:24 pm
Sub'd for sure cause G puts up weight.

Abelli
09-29-10, 5:31 pm
Tear it up G, looking forward to seeing what happens.

Mutant
09-29-10, 7:10 pm
Subbed.

Shukin
09-29-10, 7:35 pm
Will you be using the recommended dose or 2 is better?
Is it a pre workout?

Shukin

FITGYM
09-29-10, 8:03 pm
Can't wait to see what happens....I want some O

mritter3
09-29-10, 10:14 pm
hell yah G..cant wait to see what you think

Birdman
09-29-10, 10:41 pm
Ready for you to shed some light on agent O bro, in for this.

JasonG
09-30-10, 5:51 am
Subbed

Ironfreakshow247
09-30-10, 11:46 pm
IM In

intoodeep25
10-01-10, 12:31 am
yo G, how does this compare to shock therapy? any similarities?

J-DOG
10-01-10, 1:35 am
Subbed for sure G i cant wait to hear what your thoughts are on agent O.

d1sc1ple
10-01-10, 1:47 am
Ubbed bro can't wait to try my ATP, chomping at the bit, think my excitement is causing insomnia issues, need to pick me up some PM!

G Diesel
10-01-10, 9:56 am
Took O the last two nights preworkout with Pump (minus the red stim pill).

This is no doubt a product you can feel. I was locked in from a focus standpoint, had much energy and endurance and powered through two workouts even fatigued and on less than ideal sleep.

I have a pretty high tolerance for stims and I feel O big time. Powerful shit no doubt. This is a good start.

Peace, G

J-Dawg
10-01-10, 10:15 am
Good stuff G. In for your feedback throughout the trial.

Sandpig
10-01-10, 2:20 pm
G, as you know, per your recommendation, I took the O with the Pump and took the red stim.
NG, told me I was crazy.
Talk about a hair raising buzz!
And I ain't got any hair.

G Diesel
10-04-10, 5:54 pm
G, as you know, per your recommendation, I took the O with the Pump and took the red stim.
NG, told me I was crazy.
Talk about a hair raising buzz!
And I ain't got any hair.

Haha. Proceed with caution my brother, that is a lot of horsepower you're fucking with right there.

I've taken them both, but if I'm training at night, I will definitely take out the red stim cap in Pump.

Peace, G

G Diesel
10-04-10, 6:00 pm
Took O before training chest with Vinny G and NG at Apollon and before training delts and arns at Greg Long's on Saturday.

My focus is on point using O, I feel like I'm better channeling my energy into my sessions. I also get a second wind towards the end of my session that keeps me rolling and getting in the extra sets.

Pumped for putting O through its paces this week and taking the intensity up a notch.

Peace, G

Mattman33
10-04-10, 6:17 pm
I also get a second wind towards the end of my session that keeps me rolling and getting in the extra sets.

Peace, G

subbed. that is a great way of describing it. i can't wait to read more.

C.Coronato
10-05-10, 9:35 am
Do you feel taking it later at night, it keeps you up at all?

G Diesel
10-05-10, 9:57 am
Do you feel taking it later at night, it keeps you up at all?

By itself, no, I seem to be OK, as long as it is at least 4 or so hrs before bed. Generally, I'm so tired by that time of night that it takes a lot to keep me awake. Other than preworkout, I haven't been taking any stims at all, I try to save it all for that performance window.

Peace, G

Big D
10-05-10, 10:20 am
keep doing your thing brotha

Altered Beast
10-05-10, 1:57 pm
Hopefully, mine will arrive today. I'm in

G Diesel
10-05-10, 2:39 pm
keep doing your thing brotha

That is the only way I know how playboy.

Hopefully, mine will arrive today. I'm in

Looking forward to seeing how The O treats you bro, considering you're a big dude with some stats.

Peace, G

Big D
10-05-10, 2:40 pm

amen

Shukin
10-06-10, 9:51 am
We talking pills or powder here? is there a taste issue?

G Diesel
10-06-10, 10:47 am
We talking pills or powder here? is there a taste issue?

A powder. Tastes powerful. Definitely has some kick to it. I like it.

Peace, G

Big D
10-06-10, 11:02 am
A powder. Tastes powerful. Definitely has some kick to it. I like it.

Peace, G

its like a swift kick to the balls

G Diesel
10-06-10, 11:11 am

Stiletto pointed. It hurts good.

Peace, G

Altered Beast
10-06-10, 2:12 pm

Peace, G

Looking forward to seeing how The O treats you bro, considering you're a big dude with some stats.

Peace, G

Ya'll are hilarious!

D, the vid of you deadlifting in the cage is seriously badass. Love the confident look on your face after you suck down Agent O. Us young guys have to represent!

G, no luck today either. Hopefully, it will arrive tomorrow for legs! It would be a treat since legs are my favorite muscles to train.

Mutant
10-06-10, 6:40 pm
I'm jealous man. haven't gotten mine yet. If it takes any longer the anxiousness will be all the energy I need!

Shukin
10-06-10, 6:54 pm

Peace, G
They should package it in a leather can with a zipper on it and a candle wax lid.

Looking to hear more as things progress, and sleep issues?

G Diesel
10-07-10, 9:03 am
They should package it in a leather can with a zipper on it and a candle wax lid.

Looking to hear more as things progress, and sleep issues?

No sleep issues at all bro, but on average I'm using the product at least 4-6 hrs before bed time.

Peace, G

Big D
10-07-10, 9:07 am
No sleep issues at all bro, but on average I'm using the product at least 4-6 hrs before bed time.

Peace, G

im taking it around 4-6 before bed too and no issues.. but maybe since im up for so fucking long im too exhausted to stay awake haha

yo G.. any ANIMAL bags lying around down there??

pushin weight
10-07-10, 9:31 am
Would you fellows compare it to any thing on the market currently?I take 3 scoops of bsn no explode preworkout and it tastes powerfully bad, but its go time when it gets in the blood...just curious.

JasonG
10-07-10, 9:32 am
I know what you mean by second wind. I didn't feel like I do when I take my normal 2 scoops of ST at the beginning of my workout but once my second exercise and on I was in the freaking zone.

Big D
10-07-10, 10:10 am
Would you fellows compare it to any thing on the market currently?I take 3 scoops of bsn no explode preworkout and it tastes powerfully bad, but its go time when it gets in the blood...just curious.

i use to be all up on my preworkout supp game.. and there is legitimatly nothing on the market that i have tried that rivals this stuff..

I know what you mean by second wind. I didn't feel like I do when I take my normal 2 scoops of ST at the beginning of my workout but once my second exercise and on I was in the freaking zone.

if youre not feeling it until your 2nd exercise take it earlier so that you get the most out of your main lift..

pushin weight
10-07-10, 10:22 am
[QUOTE=Big D;1026061]i use to be all up on my preworkout supp game.. and there is legitimatly nothing on the market that i have tried that rivals this stuff..

Wow..that shit must be crazy intense.Any idea when the rest of us guys can get in on it?

Big D
10-07-10, 10:29 am
Wow..that shit must be crazy intense.Any idea when the rest of us guys can get in on it?

talk to corporate my mannn... flood Urep with questions.. hell love that

pushin weight
10-07-10, 10:32 am
10-4

G Diesel
10-08-10, 9:06 am
Took some O last night before wheels and it hit me hard.

I'm not very sensitive to stims and not a pussy (debatable) and this shit is undoubtedly one of the strongest products of its kind that I've ever used.

The closer you take O to having an empty stomach the more and more intense the response.

Peace, G

D-NUTZ
10-08-10, 9:07 am

I'm not very sensitive to stims and not a pussy (debatable) and this shit is undoubtedly one of the strongest products of its kind that I've ever used.

The closer you take O to having an empty stomach the more and more intense the response.

Peace, G

Shit. Great to hear. Im pumped for this stuff.

mritter3
10-08-10, 9:23 am
cant wait for it to become available....the more i read each animal's post the more i crave it.

Altered Beast
10-08-10, 12:53 pm

Peace, G

This is making me foam at the mouth! They shipped mine yesterday...ground =\ I'd love to have it by Saturday.

N. Motta
10-08-10, 3:46 pm

Peace, G

G, what kind of timing do you think would be ideal for the preworkout meal and preworkout supplementation? In terms of having maximum fuel from the whole food meal and the best bang for your buck with the supps.

Shukin
10-08-10, 6:54 pm
Any idea when it will be available? Hopefully by the time my pump runs out so I can get it in my next order? What about price range???

G Diesel
10-11-10, 12:03 pm
cant wait for it to become available....the more i read each animal's post the more i crave it.

I hear you on that bro. You're gonna love this shit.

This is making me foam at the mouth! They shipped mine yesterday...ground =\ I'd love to have it by Saturday.

Any luck yet my brother?

G, what kind of timing do you think would be ideal for the preworkout meal and preworkout supplementation? In terms of having maximum fuel from the whole food meal and the best bang for your buck with the supps.

I'd say whole food meal 90 mins preworkout and your supps 30 mins before training.

Any idea when it will be available? Hopefully by the time my pump runs out so I can get it in my next order? What about price range???

It is early in the game bro. I don't think any of that stuff has been determined yet.

Peace, G

Altered Beast
10-11-10, 2:02 pm
Hopefully today G! At the latest, tomorrow.

Check out my log! I got tired of waiting and started posting workouts. =)

Altered Beast
10-13-10, 10:30 pm
Hows it going G? Today was my first day and WOW!

G Diesel
10-20-10, 2:44 pm
Hows it going G? Today was my first day and WOW!

Glad to hear you were feeling it bro. I fucking love it.

I'll be banging some back tonight before wheels and some increasingly serious squatting.

Peace, G

Altered Beast
10-20-10, 9:54 pm
Glad to hear you were feeling it bro. I fucking love it.

I'll be banging some back tonight before wheels and some increasingly serious squatting.

Peace, G

Very nice! I love this stuff as well.

Post your leg workout, if you don't mind! Personally, I'd like to see the work =)

G Diesel
10-27-10, 9:35 am
Very nice! I love this stuff as well.

Post your leg workout, if you don't mind! Personally, I'd like to see the work =)

Got my session up in my thread. Always. You know where to find it. Haha.

Have some O stashed for my leg session this evening. Gonna be sick. My 8th straight week back to squatting.

How's it working for you thus far my brother?

Peace, G