PDA

View Full Version : dd2inxs Sets Out to Prove That Agent O Is Not Just For the Boys

dd2inxs
09-29-10, 1:57 pm
I'm very excited to be trying this. I work a full-time shift as a receiving clerk, for Lowe's, so I train in the evening. I also have to keep up with my Rottweiler, Mozart, and my husband's Black Lab, Igor. As well as, keep up with my husband in the gym. I'm currently fighting the neverending "Battle of the Bulge", and am ready to try something that will keep my energy levels high, and be able to up my intensity in the gym.

Mr. Dead
09-29-10, 2:20 pm
Subbed... (For my own safety...)

PIJW
09-29-10, 2:50 pm

Subbed for this

Mutant
09-29-10, 7:14 pm
Subbed as well.

dd2inxs
10-04-10, 3:17 pm

You had better have subscribed. :)

Subbed for this

Subbed as well.

Thank you. I hope this will arrive soon. I'm very excited to try this! :)

J-Dawg
10-04-10, 3:18 pm
Subbed too. I hope it arrives by the end of this week.

dd2inxs
10-04-10, 3:19 pm
Subbed too. I hope it arrives by the end of this week.

Thank you. I've read some of the logs of the people who got theirs, and am very much ready to try it! :)

Mr. Dead
10-05-10, 1:32 pm
Looking forward to seeing how this works for you... Especially with your tolerance to stims...

dd2inxs
10-06-10, 12:43 pm
Looking forward to seeing how this works for you... Especially with your tolerance to stims...

We will see. I just hope it arrives.

dd2inxs
10-06-10, 12:47 pm
Mondays: Arms and cardio
Tuesdays: Legs
Wednesday: Cardio
Thursday: Chest, shoulders, and cardio
Friday: Back and cardio
Saturday and Sunday: Cardio

The split is very close to what my husband does, with the exception of I do much lower weights and 15-20 reps per exercise. I also train seperately from him, as he is not a very nice person, when he is in the gym. lol :)

Mutant
10-06-10, 6:43 pm
Looks solid. I'm excited to see what it does for ya.

J-Dawg
10-06-10, 9:56 pm
Mondays: Arms and cardio
Tuesdays: Legs
Wednesday: Cardio
Thursday: Chest, shoulders, and cardio
Friday: Back and cardio
Saturday and Sunday: Cardio

The split is very close to what my husband does, with the exception of I do much heavier weights and 15-20 reps per exercise. I also train seperately from him, as he is not a very nice person, when he is in the gym. lol :)

Edited for content, haha.

Just teasing.

Mr. Dead
10-07-10, 11:09 am

Just teasing.

Okay... I see how it is... *LOL*

dd2inxs
10-07-10, 10:07 pm

Just teasing.

Okay... I see how it is... *LOL*

That's why I got mine, and you did not! :)

dd2inxs
10-07-10, 10:09 pm
I will take my 1st dose, tomorrow. I opened the container, and got a good sniff. It so far reminds me a little like Tang. I will post up how it goes, tomorrow. :)

dd2inxs
10-11-10, 11:37 am
It smells like Tang, but has absolutely none of it's properties. OMG, the taste! I put it in, and my brain was sending a message to my mouth. "Get it out! Get it out!" lol But,a s far as energy goes, it's truly top-notch! No jitters, caffeine queasiness, or any of the general negative side effects. My focus was laser-like. No PRs yet, but I will say that I'm keeping up with things a lot easier. Curious to try this with Cuts sometime, minus the red pill. :)

Mr. Dead
10-11-10, 12:06 pm
It smells like Tang, but has absolutely none of it's properties. OMG, the taste! I put it in, and my brain was sending a message to my mouth. "Get it out! Get it out!" lol But,a s far as energy goes, it's truly top-notch! No jitters, caffeine queasiness, or any of the general negative side effects. My focus was laser-like. No PRs yet, but I will say that I'm keeping up with things a lot easier. Curious to try this with Cuts sometime, minus the red pill. :)

The look on your face, when you take this, is priceless!!! *LMAO!!!*

Mutant
10-11-10, 3:49 pm
HA!

dd2inxs
10-11-10, 5:16 pm

That's because, unlike you, I have taste buds. I also do not gulp my drinks or inhale my food. :)

HA!

I still manage to get it down.

scals
10-11-10, 5:19 pm
Looking forward to your thoughts :)

naturalguy
10-11-10, 5:20 pm
Be honest, what do you think of the taste?

dd2inxs
10-11-10, 5:24 pm
Be honest, what do you think of the taste?

Perrieire, without the bubbles. Very bitter. But, for the amount there is, it's still manageable to get down. Taste is the only bad thing about this. I do enjoy the benefits from it.

naturalguy
10-11-10, 5:26 pm
Perrieire, without the bubbles. Very bitter. But, for the amount there is, it's still manageable to get down. Taste is the only bad thing about this. I do enjoy the benefits from it.

You are using 4oz of water, correct? It's meant to be taken quickly like a shot.

dd2inxs
10-11-10, 5:32 pm
You are using 4oz of water, correct? It's meant to be taken quickly like a shot.

I am. But, it still hits my taste buds. I'm very sensitive, when it comes to taste. Even, mild taco sauces are too much for me. I go for either very bland or very sweet.

dd2inxs
10-12-10, 2:23 pm
I tried adding more water, today, and that meant I just had to taste it longer. I will try mixing it with some Orange Juice, tomorrow. But, on a brighter note, the effects from this, are very nice! :)

dd2inxs
10-13-10, 11:25 am
Orange juice helped a little, but not very much. However, a moment of "yucky" taste is worth all of the benefits from this. It has even helped in my job, which is fortunate, since we are down some staff members. :)

Mr. Dead
10-19-10, 6:41 pm
How goes it, in here...???

boyer77
10-19-10, 6:44 pm

I am glad I am not the only one having to share my supps...

dd2inxs
10-26-10, 6:29 pm
I am glad I am not the only one having to share my supps...

He didn't. :(

dd2inxs
10-26-10, 6:37 pm
did you notice any increases in:
Energy, focus, intensity, performance, fatigue, strength, weight on any exercises, any personal records? Energy, focus, and fatigue levels were the best they ever have been. Even when I compare those levels to my younger days. Strength and PRs were unchanged, but I am training to tone and lose flab.

Flavor: please give your honest assessment with the flavor. What would you rank it on a scale of 1-10? -3/10 It was very hard to get past the taste, quite honestly. Granted, I do have fairly sensitive tastebuds. But it was really hard to get down.

Any feedback, positive or negative will help us with deciding on our next step with Agent O: While the benefits outweighed the taste, I feel that this would be far better as a pill, if possible.

I want to thank everyone for giving me the opportunity to do this. I wish the forum had not been down during this time, as I would have liked to have given a better detailed log of this.

rockeo
10-26-10, 10:09 pm
hey dd2, glad you enjoyed the O - whats next for you :)
whatever it is be safe & enjoy life!!!!!