PDA

View Full Version : The Caffeine King tests out Agent O

B. Rowe
09-29-10, 4:10 pm
Just got added to the Agent O test subject list, cant wait to give it a shot. I am a bit of a caffeine whore, I take fat burners and caffeine supps year round at about the rate of 2grams plus a day (oucchhh) so this will be a great test for its efficacy

Abelli
09-29-10, 5:32 pm
Yea i deff agree that if it works for you B.Rowe it should work for everyone with as much kik in the ass you get everyday.

Beowulf
09-29-10, 5:35 pm
I LOL at the title. Good luck.

Mr. Dead
09-29-10, 6:52 pm
In, for the jitters!!!

Mutant
09-29-10, 7:10 pm
Subbed man!

Mattman33
09-29-10, 7:36 pm
looks like this will be a wild ride....

B. Rowe
09-29-10, 8:57 pm
could use some of it today, couldnt muster up the energy to get to the gym after a wild weekend/beginning of week of traveling.

Birdman
09-29-10, 10:43 pm
Lookin forward to your take on agent O.

B. Rowe
10-01-10, 6:20 pm
Even though i was given some O last night for the ABC and a lil video shoot, my main supply came in the mail today.

I will remark that i took a scoop last night before the ABC, didnt have a shaker or cup so dumped the scoop in my mouth and added a lil water and did my version of a human shaker cup. Tasted great, little strong as a concentrated form but once it dissolved again it had a nice flavor. I felt my face flush out a bit which hints it may have some niacin in it cus i know other preworkout drinks do that to me as well and they contain niacin. Had a good workout so so far so good.

Jay
10-01-10, 9:26 pm
The human shaker cup. I may try that method.

MassMonster
10-01-10, 10:10 pm
nice, i do that as well when i gotta just chop sumthing in b4 working out... hahaha lets see this one roll

B. Rowe
10-01-10, 11:42 pm
Took some agent O and a pack of pump before my workout today. Stuff is strong, i definitely feel the blood flow and the tingly hot flashes i used to get when using some other pre-workout products. This definitely packs a punch. Got in a late night workout and even after doing an hour of cardio this morning and going 0 carb all day i blew through a workout and had energy to hit another 30 min cardio.

AntoineV
10-01-10, 11:53 pm
Took some agent O and a pack of pump before my workout today. Stuff is strong, i definitely feel the blood flow and the tingly hot flashes i used to get when using some other pre-workout products. This definitely packs a punch. Got in a late night workout and even after doing an hour of cardio this morning and going 0 carb all day i blew through a workout and had energy to hit another 30 min cardio.

with the stim in the pump?

naturalguy
10-02-10, 7:07 am

How long did it take to kick in?

B. Rowe
10-02-10, 12:45 pm
with the stim in the pump?

yes i kept the stim in, i usually take cuts along with pump pre workout so i substituted cuts for agent o

B. Rowe
10-02-10, 12:46 pm
How long did it take to kick in?

Within 3-5 minutes my face and body started getting hot and tingly

naturalguy
10-02-10, 12:55 pm
Within 3-5 minutes my face and body started getting hot and tingly

Damn that is fast, I feel it around 10 minutes after taking it

B. Rowe
10-02-10, 2:48 pm
Damn that is fast, I feel it around 10 minutes after taking it

Ive always been very reactive to the flush. Face gets bright red, tingly, skin kinda burns. I look like ive been lost to sea for weeks on end when I take some products but it typically goes away within 20 minutes or so

B. Rowe
10-02-10, 9:28 pm
Another great workout with Agent O and Pump stack. Hit an hour of cardio this am and still was able to bust out a great workout even though i was dragging ass before i took the stack

J-Dawg
10-04-10, 6:27 pm
B.Rowe on O. I'm in for this.

B. Rowe
10-04-10, 10:32 pm
B.Rowe on O. I'm in for this.

Nice to have you in

B. Rowe
10-04-10, 10:33 pm
Took day off from training and had no ambition to eve leave couch except for am cardio so no Agent O use

B. Rowe
10-04-10, 10:36 pm
Took 1 scoop first thing in the am and hit 45 min cardio on the treadmill. Great energy and intensity i need to pick up the pace for my competition.

Took 1 scoop before my workout, forgot my Pump pack at home so i was a lil worried at my endurance and energy but had one of my best chest and tri workouts and killed the stairmaster after. Liking this stuff cus its helping me get motivated with these low carb and calorie pre contest days

B. Rowe
10-06-10, 11:16 pm
Agent O is still hitting strong. I take 1 scoop before am cardio and 1 scoop with Pump before my workouts. Helping me push through the pain of the cardio and the dieting. Taste is a little rough sometimes, gives that burn and tang like some of the NO pre-workouts do at times but its tolerable

B. Rowe
10-07-10, 9:32 pm
Today was one of those days I desperately need something like Agent O. Been hitting an hour and a half plus of cardio for 5 days now and dropped out half the fats in my diet (0 carb) and trained 3 days in a row. Needed to hit legs so I dragged my ass outa my place and took a scoop and pump before going into gym. Managed to push my way through a workout but had all I could do to even stretch. Still feeling the hot flash and tingling so my body hasnt adjusted to it yet. See how my energy is tm I may need to bump to 1.5 scoops.

B. Rowe
10-09-10, 12:30 am
Took O once before training today. I was dead and rushed to get in and out of gym so I just did a little pump and got out. Cant even comment on how well it worked cus i had to much shit on my mind to even think about my energy levels.

AntoineV
10-09-10, 12:39 am
Took O once before training today. I was dead and rushed to get in and out of gym so I just did a little pump and got out. Cant even comment on how well it worked cus i had to much shit on my mind to even think about my energy levels.

Yeah I love the feeling of Agent O. Wireddddd

B. Rowe
10-12-10, 1:16 pm
Took 3 doses of O yestersay, one in the am before my 50 min cardio and posing. Another before my training session in the afternoon, and a third before some late night cardio and posing. Stuff is really helping me push through the fatigue.

B. Rowe
10-28-10, 1:11 pm
Still been hitting the O, dropped out some of my other caffeine sources and replaced them with this 2 times a day before am cardio and training.Still feeling the effects and am pleased with my energy levels on it.