PDA

View Full Version : Wides on O

Big Wides
09-29-10, 4:36 pm
Psyched to test out this new Animal product and can't wait till it gets here. Due to work and travel I'll be starting it on 10/5

Should be a fun ride

J-Dawg
09-29-10, 4:45 pm
Nice Wides. Now the Agent O ATP has officially begun.

Mr. Dead
09-29-10, 6:53 pm
Subbed!!!

Mutant
09-29-10, 7:07 pm
Subbed.

Vaze_06
09-29-10, 11:41 pm
in. dont screw up hehe

Mr. Dead
10-06-10, 1:43 pm
Psyched to test out this new Animal product and can't wait till it gets here. Due to work and travel I'll be starting it on 10/5

Should be a fun ride

How did it go...???

Big Wides
10-06-10, 3:58 pm
How did it go...???

It didn't go yesterday, was all sorts of tired and confused from travel that i bagged the gym.

Mr. Dead
10-06-10, 4:00 pm
It didn't go yesterday, was all sorts of tired and confused from travel that i bagged the gym.

D'oh!!! I hope ya got some good quality rest and recovery in...

naturalguy
10-06-10, 4:11 pm
In for the widesian feedback

Big Wides
10-06-10, 10:05 pm
Took my first serving of it today and my initial thoughts are:

- It tastes like an old school drink, no bullshit flavor
- Mixed it with Pump pre-workout and it was a full session
- Actually got a pump in my back from it
- Sweated more than usual
- Had enough steam in me to where I wasn't dragging ass due to volume and did some PWO cardio as well

I think I won't feel the full effects until about 3 or 4 servings in, granted the first one hit me pretty good, with me the more I take it, the better it works. Meals for today:

Meal 1 - 5 whole eggs, 1/2 cup oats, 2 cups coffee black
Meal 2 - Proteon Bar
Meal 3 - 8oz ground beef, 1/4 cup oats, 3oz broc
Meal 4 - 8oz ground beef, 1/2 cup oats, 3oz broc
Meal 5 - 8oz chicken, 2oz potato, 4oz spinach with olive oil

Vaze_06
10-06-10, 11:02 pm
u have NAUT posted your work out... just saying..

Big Wides
10-08-10, 6:13 am
Had my second serving of O yesterday pre leg workout and mixed it with some EAA Nitro and a little less water. The extra goods in my mind did not hinder the effects of O and I had more energy since I was dragging serious ass yesterday. Did notice though by mixing it with EAA Nitro, the tingles weren't that great but everything else was on target.

I am going to mix it with less water with no mixer, to see how that is. But really I think with this type of supp, taste is immaterial

G Diesel
10-08-10, 10:00 am
Always enjoy a Widesian review. Makes sense that all of the carbs in EAA Nitro blunted the feeling of O.

I've been taking a similar strategy making a preworkout anabolic cocktail of O, Pump and EAA Stack (killer combo minus the dextrose) and I love it. Take it somewhere close to an empty stomach and it hits hard.

Look forward to training with you soon my brother.

Peace, G

Big Wides
10-09-10, 1:30 pm
Third serving of O and I am starting to feel some of the effects and took it straight up, shaken not stirred. Used a good amount of water and it tasted better, maybe I am getting used to it. My energy levels today on chest where high throughout the whole session from incline to flat, things were the same as they were when I stepped into the gym.

I have been throwing the idea around in my head about taking this during the workout but don't know if that will throw anything else off

Big Wides
10-12-10, 6:12 am
Trained legs last night and took O on a relatively empty stomach. Didn't get to eat the preworkout meal and the O did its job. Halfway through the squat session, was sweating like a madman but wasn't mentally tired at all, which is a good thing. Energy was soild throughout the session and on the emptyish stomach the effects hit faster, which to me makes some sense. The taste is also growing on me as well

Try it with some BA, gets you all sorts of tingly.

Big Wides
10-13-10, 6:11 am
Agent O did it again last night, was strong throughout the workout and at one point, were I would have been fucked energy wise I was moving strong. All sets of the bench felt the same as my warmups, so the intensity was there. Didn't feel too much of the tingles but had lots of energy. I also notice that the muscles don't get as fatigued as before which was ment I was able to push the enevlope a little more

Big Wides
10-20-10, 10:09 pm
Only have a few packets left of this stuff and all i can say is wow. It picks you up when you have nothing left in the tank pre training and keeps you going long after the session is over.

Been using O with Pump in preworkout, taking the red pill out of it. That is a winning combo right there

Big Wides
11-08-10, 6:34 pm
Got it today, its a mix between pills and powder. Going to start the pill version first since I know what the powder can do

Jay
11-09-10, 2:34 am
Hey. I noticed you went with the O/pump combo. How was it?

Big Wides
11-09-10, 6:53 pm
Hey. I noticed you went with the O/pump combo. How was it?

was a soild combo and reccomend it. just take out the red pill from pump and you'll be golden.

Big Wides
11-10-10, 6:22 pm
I have noticed with the pill version that the reaction time to hit is more delayed than the powder. I kind of expected this but I will say that the ease of taking the pills is nice.

Going to be a tough one but the more i take the pill version we shall see how it works

Mattman33
11-10-10, 9:17 pm
I have noticed with the pill version that the reaction time to hit is more delayed than the powder. I kind of expected this but I will say that the ease of taking the pills is nice.

I know I am trying to adjust to the longer time needed for the capsules as well. How long are you giving yourself? I popped them about 30 minutes prior, and ended up feeling it in about 45 minutes.

Big Wides
11-11-10, 5:57 am
I know I am trying to adjust to the longer time needed for the capsules as well. How long are you giving yourself? I popped them about 30 minutes prior, and ended up feeling it in about 45 minutes.

yup that's what I'm doing right now as well and effects sound the same as yours does.

G Diesel
11-11-10, 9:46 am
From my limited experience, I still feel the effects of the capsules, but the powder hits me faster and harder. Will be interested to see how they compare for a big freak such as yourself.

Peace, G

Jay
11-15-10, 8:07 pm
I tried it and man what a combo.

Flash419
11-16-10, 5:59 pm
From my limited experience, I still feel the effects of the capsules, but the powder hits me faster and harder. Will be interested to see how they compare for a big freak such as yourself.

Peace, G

Having a similar experience too.. The powder is very impressive... caps..not so much.

Big Wides
11-30-10, 8:24 pm
have been training on consecutive days now and I will say that the pill version of O last longer and hit you later on than the powder version. Got a couple of more servings of the pills left before seeing what the improved powder tastes like