PDA

View Full Version : Fitting In Solid Diet At School

Slacker4Life
09-29-10, 7:39 pm
I am 15 years old and starting to weight lift more, i was wondering how I could fit in as many meals and what i should be eating throughout the day to gain maximum mass.

Upstatebuilder07
09-29-10, 7:57 pm
check out the diet section bro. Theres a lot more to it than you think. You want a meal plan, well what are your goals. Basically stick to 3 meals a day you mom's serves you and add in a few protein shakes here and there.

C.Coronato
09-30-10, 10:59 am
Wlecome my man. Your in a good place. How are you eating now?

BarbellManiac
09-30-10, 9:59 pm
Here's what I do, munch on dry fruits and nuts between classes, get like 4-6 slices of whole wheat toast and put some boneless or shredded chicken breast, eat it at lunch, and down it with some more nuts. It will work great. Eat a huge breakfast before heading to school as well.

Legacy
09-30-10, 10:43 pm
Pack some lunches with you, whether it be sandwiches, nuts, or just food in tupperware. Also be very nice and personable with the lunch ladies. When I was in high school being nice to them got me a lot of extra food on my plate for no charge.

Joe J
10-01-10, 8:03 pm
I'm 17, and i have a 2 large tupperware lunchboxes... one i fill with 16 oz chicken and one with 2 large baked potato's. Also, sandwiches are great, fill them with peanut butter, or any meat you can find.
Good luck, Joe.

GC
10-02-10, 11:10 pm
Pack some lunches with you, whether it be sandwiches, nuts, or just food in tupperware. Also be very nice and personable with the lunch ladies. When I was in high school being nice to them got me a lot of extra food on my plate for no charge.

sandwiches and nuts were my staple during highschool. i also brought a thermos full of pasta, chili, steak etc.

jrh0341
10-03-10, 12:30 am
sandwiches and nuts were my staple during highschool. i also brought a thermos full of pasta, chili, steak etc.

whats your build/metabolism like?

Personally, I was super high metabolism in HS. took a ton of cal for me to get anywhere. luckily i worked at McDs and just picked off food there when the manager wasnt looking. obviously McD wasnt the BEST food opyion, but it was there and like i said, my calorie need was SOOO high at that point i kinda got away with it.

GC
10-03-10, 1:24 am
whats your build/metabolism like?

Personally, I was super high metabolism in HS. took a ton of cal for me to get anywhere. luckily i worked at McDs and just picked off food there when the manager wasnt looking. obviously McD wasnt the BEST food opyion, but it was there and like i said, my calorie need was SOOO high at that point i kinda got away with it.

Same, i had a wicked fast metabolism. im 5'8 190 9% now. came a long way from the skinny guy. i brought all my food from home, high cal shakes, chicken salad, tuna, hard-boiled eggs. HS is prime time to eat everything IMO.