PDA

View Full Version : The 2011 National ABC at the Arnold Classic

C.Coronato
09-30-10, 11:58 am
Whos going? Whos gonna be there? Lets get it started early. Same place same time, you guys know the drill. March 3-6, 2011.

When
TBD

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

OX will be making is Arnold Classic Debut. Its his turn, now.

Lets make it the biggest yet? Who has plans already? You know i WONT miss this.

Mr. Dead
09-30-10, 11:59 am
Definitely going to try and make this!!! My experience last year, was beyond words!!!

Universal Rep
09-30-10, 12:10 pm
105 or thereabouts...

Can we hit 125 people this year? This would be a nice opportunity to unleash the official ABC t-shirts in a big way...

Aggression
09-30-10, 12:12 pm
You know i WONT miss this.

I'm right there with you, bro. Count me in.

PIJW
09-30-10, 12:20 pm
Me and my dad should be in attendance this year unless something major happens

Mr. Dead
09-30-10, 12:22 pm
Definitely going to try and make this!!! My experience last year, was beyond words!!!

(Unless I'm tasked out to do the coverage that I did for the "O"...)

Universal Rep
09-30-10, 12:22 pm
Me and my dad should be in attendance this year unless something major happens

Get your pops an Animal T... And a mohawk.

Razor
09-30-10, 1:52 pm
Razor reporting. I'm in.

Flash419
09-30-10, 1:58 pm
105 or thereabouts...

Can we hit 125 people this year? This would be a nice opportunity to unleash the official ABC t-shirts in a big way...

I'm betting we were 150+ last year. That place was PACKED!!!

Animal having food catered like last year? We could set up a lap top onto a projector and watch Ox kick ass while we eat. Just a thought.....

in any case,..... I'M IN!!!!

Universal Rep
09-30-10, 1:59 pm
I'm betting we were 150+ last year. That place was PACKED!!!

Animal having food catered like last year? We could set up a lap top onto a projector and watch Ox kick ass while we eat. Just a thought.....

in any case,..... I'M IN!!!!

All ideas are on the table fellas...

Flash419
09-30-10, 2:01 pm
All ideas are on the table fellas...

Hmmm... how about a LE Animal ABC tank with National ABC 2011 on it. Kinda like the LE Cage shirts???? Or if need be.. instead of?

Universal Rep
09-30-10, 2:03 pm
Hmmm... how about a LE Animal ABC tank with National ABC 2011 on it. Kinda like the LE Cage shirts???? Or if need be.. instead of?

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=1021664#post1021664

Enforcer
09-30-10, 2:23 pm
Whos going? Whos gonna be there? Lets get it started early. Same place same time, you guys know the drill. March 3-6, 2011.

When
TBD

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

OX will be making is Arnold Classic Debut. Its his turn, now.

Lets make it the biggest yet? Who has plans already? You know i WONT miss this.

I am praying that I get the chance to be out there again with you guys. Last year was a blast and I NEED to make up for my piss poor performance in the Cage.

PIJW
09-30-10, 2:33 pm

I would but U already sent him a iconic yellow and red cause he used to be a bodybuilder in the late 70s early 80s. So he is set

jesse45690
09-30-10, 3:25 pm
Count me in, only live 60 miles south of Columbus. Be there everyday.

Universal Rep
09-30-10, 3:27 pm
I would but U already sent him a iconic yellow and red cause he used to be a bodybuilder in the late 70s early 80s. So he is set

Sweet. Ain't nothing like lifting with your pops. Did he get ya started?

Universal Rep
09-30-10, 3:28 pm
Count me in, only live 60 miles south of Columbus. Be there everyday.

I think the fellas in C-Bus are planning a local event... Join in the fun brother, http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11462&page=73

machineman
09-30-10, 3:28 pm
In for another round!!!

Universal Rep
09-30-10, 3:31 pm
In for another round!!!

Toledo, on the board... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=1021648#post1021648

PIJW
09-30-10, 3:36 pm
Sweet. Ain't nothing like lifting with your pops. Did he get ya started?

Yes, check PM

mritter3
09-30-10, 3:37 pm
be there for sure...5th year in a row...last year was lucky enough to intern....looking forward to it.

FITGYM
09-30-10, 3:43 pm
I'm long over due to make my return at these conventions. I'm throwing my hat in on this one. 2011 will mark my return to going to The Arnold and The Olympia. I will be attending The ABC's along the way.... cant wait

What hotel are we taking over....

kryptiq
09-30-10, 3:53 pm
I will be there, even if I wait on my bosses answer on those days off and miss hotel reservations I would sleep in my car for the ABC and Cage at Arnold 2011.

D-NUTZ
10-05-10, 10:04 am
Im in! Year number 2!

dannynb
10-05-10, 10:22 am
I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Survivor831
10-05-10, 11:16 am
Right in my backyard. Would not miss this for anything.

ghost
10-05-10, 11:18 am
ill be there. no doubt about that!

S. Clarida
10-05-10, 11:20 am
Since starting my bbing journy 5 years ago, I have yet to step foot at an Olympia or Arnold expo/show. 2011 will be my year to turn that around....I'll be there!

GK

dannynb
10-05-10, 11:21 am
Since starting my bbing journy 5 years ago, I have yet to step foot at an Olympia or Arnold expo/show. 2011 will be my year to turn that around....I'll be there!

GK

Awesome! It will def be something you will never forget.

Blondie Weapon X
10-05-10, 11:56 am
Me + at least 5 others will be there!! This is prolly my 8th or 9th year going. And my 3rd year hanging with my friends in the CAGE!! This will be my 2nd year going to the National ABC on Saturday night...wouldn't miss it!!

Blondie Weapon X
10-21-10, 10:13 pm
http://www.arnoldsportsfestival.com/

Big C
10-21-10, 10:15 pm
I'll be in the house once again. Would NOT miss it.

Blondie Weapon X
10-21-10, 10:16 pm
i'll be in the house once again. Would not miss it.

ditto!!!!

dannynb
10-21-10, 10:21 pm
I am praying that I get the chance to be out there again with you guys. Last year was a blast and I NEED to make up for my piss poor performance in the Cage.

You better make it this year....we got ourselves some lifting to do dammit!

dannynb
10-21-10, 10:25 pm
I'm trying to round as many Texans as I can to be there....I know me and Michi will be there (Big Al be warned!!!) We're making this our honeymoon as well.....yeah she's awesome. I can't wait, it's like a family reunion everytime...there's a few people especially I look forward to catching up with. We plan on getting there a few days before and staying a few days after the whole thing....man, getting antsy just thinking about it.

C.Coronato
10-22-10, 10:25 am
Awesome brother. Looking forward to seeing you again!

machineman
10-22-10, 10:37 am
I might as well put this out there now!! I will be there Thursday evening or early Friday morning early. I plan on making this weekend my first meet on Friday. I will also be staying for the Cage on Saturday and the ABC Saturday night (not sure what I will be hitting that night, but I will get something done!!).

Razor
10-22-10, 11:31 am
Can't wait to see everybody! Wish this thing was this weekend...so many old faces so many new ones...gonna be a mind trip for sure!

Flash419
10-22-10, 4:03 pm
I'm in... DEFINATELY!!!!

Seath308
10-22-10, 6:04 pm
I'll Be There for sure!!

DetroitMuscle
11-05-10, 9:56 am
My company will have a booth at the Arnold year so I will definitely be in town, the hotels are already booked. As far as the ABC you can bet your ass I will be there this year. Last year I worked another companies booth and kind of had to chill with them and it was a miserable time. We were lifting at this wack ass "Fitness Studio"...it was the size of my living room practically... The whole time I was like "Damn I wish I was at the ABC"...so this year its going down!

Thunder Chicken
11-09-10, 12:37 am
i cant freakin wait for this! last year was a blast!

naturalguy
11-09-10, 1:28 pm
Best event of the year

Mr. Dead
11-09-10, 3:23 pm
Best event of the year

Having finally been to one, I can 100% agree...

Razor
11-09-10, 3:34 pm
Having finally been to one, I can 100% agree...

The fact that this year's CAGE should be even bigger gives me goosebumps. Gonna be one amazing event!

FITGYM
11-09-10, 4:00 pm
It's been 14 years since I been to The Arnold Classic and I will be coming back to Ohio in 2011 and I can't wait

Thunder Chicken
11-09-10, 11:46 pm
It's been 14 years since I been to The Arnold Classic and I will be coming back to Ohio in 2011 and I can't wait

cant wait to have u!

Frankie330
12-07-10, 1:00 pm
This will be my 2nd time going! Rollin down to C-Bus with a crew of at least 4-6, anybody know of any good gyms down around the area???

smoothballer
12-07-10, 3:05 pm
This will be my 2nd time going! Rollin down to C-Bus with a crew of at least 4-6, anybody know of any good gyms down around the area???

Metro Fitness

deanna7272
12-07-10, 4:20 pm
Hmmm... Lemme check the date... PSHHHHAAA.... My room is already booked... So, yea... I'm there....

Just a note to those of you that have never been... It's hard to put into words what The Cage/National ABC means to any one person. We are a family, from the Pros to the Bros, we are one. It's amazing to see how everyone comes together and there's a bond that can be felt from the moment the doors of the Expo open on Friday morning... Friendly competitions, seminars, meet and greets, the best products at great prices (stock up), limited edition gear (that everyone wants come the Monday following when the pics are posted...lol) In addition, last year we had the live feed for everyone that couldn't be there to share in the happenings of the weekend...

NOW TO MENTION THE NATIONAL ABC!!!!
What a freakin' awesome experience!!! So many of us, doing our thing, learning, sharing tips and tricks, and just getting to be around those that "get" us... AND... How may of us are lucky enough to be able to train with the Pros, pick up tips, and grab a whole lot of inspiration to boot???

It's too much to describe, ask any of us that have been there... I will say this, there is enough memories made in 3-4 days to fill the 365 days in between.... Can't wait...

Hope to see you there!!!

Razor
12-07-10, 4:21 pm
Hmmm... Lemme check the date... PSHHHHAAA.... My room is already booked... So, yea... I'm there....

Just a note to those of you that have never been... It's hard to put into words what The Cage/National ABC means to any one person. We are a family, from the Pros to the Bros, we are one. It's amazing to see how everyone comes together and there's a bond that can be felt from the moment the doors of the Expo open on Friday morning... Friendly competitions, seminars, meet and greets, the best products at great prices (stock up), limited edition gear (that everyone wants come the Monday following when the pics are posted...lol) In addition, last year we had the live feed for everyone that couldn't be there to share in the happenings of the weekend...

NOW TO MENTION THE NATIONAL ABC!!!!
What a freakin' awesome experience!!! So many of us, doing our thing, learning, sharing tips and tricks, and just getting to be around those that "get" us... AND... How may of us are lucky enough to be able to train with the Pros, pick up tips, and grab a whole lot of inspiration to boot???

It's too much to describe, ask any of us that have been there... I will say this, there is enough memories made in 3-4 days to fill the 365 days in between.... Can't wait...

Hope to see you there!!!

hahaaha. What an introduction! See you there Dee! ;)

deanna7272
12-07-10, 4:23 pm
hahaaha. What an introduction! See you there Dee! ;)

You betcha... I have already started the countdown.... Not counting today... 85 to go...

C.Coronato
12-08-10, 10:27 am
Looking forward to an even bigger ABC this year!

ghost
12-08-10, 10:44 am
ill be there. i know that much for sure. i think we are making a week long trip out of it

smoothballer
12-08-10, 10:49 am
ill be there. i know that much for sure. i think we are making a week long trip out of it

Road Trippin it?

ghost
12-08-10, 11:02 am
Road Trippin it?

been talking it over with the chicago group and the other detroit guys, and we are thinking about it

Enforcer
12-08-10, 11:10 am
I know someone has the countdown going, so how many days left until we rock the hell of of C-Bus?

smoothballer
12-08-10, 11:21 am
been talking it over with the chicago group and the other detroit guys, and we are thinking about it

Sounds awesome!

HIGA MONSTER
12-08-10, 12:36 pm
What the hell ghost?

I thought we were gonna share toothbrushes bro? You bailing out on me?

HIGA MONSTER

ghost
12-08-10, 12:38 pm
What the hell ghost?

I thought we were gonna share toothbrushes bro? You bailing out on me?

HIGA MONSTER

NEVER. you KNOW your ass better be in the van with us.

HIGA MONSTER
12-08-10, 12:41 pm
NEVER. you KNOW your ass better be in the van with us.

I was gonna say, Eminem wouldn't let me down like that. You had me concerned...

Must have been a test of faith. You passed ghost.
HIGA MONSTER

ghost
12-08-10, 12:44 pm
I was gonna say, Eminem wouldn't let me down like that. You had me concerned...

Must have been a test of faith. You passed ghost.
HIGA MONSTER

glad to have passed brother.

HIGA MONSTER
12-08-10, 12:50 pm
glad to have passed brother.

I should have known better.

Ghost yelling at HIGA MONSTER, "Foo, I thought you knew?"

ghost
12-08-10, 12:54 pm
I should have known better.

Ghost yelling at HIGA MONSTER, "Foo, I thought you knew?"

hahahahahahaha. you know my loyalty is unwaivering.

Razor
12-08-10, 5:18 pm
hahahahahahaha. you know my loyalty is unwaivering.

My lord, HIGA and ghost in one van? Goodbye world haha

Blondie Weapon X
12-09-10, 11:47 am
Me and my crew will be there!!!
Waaayy to awesome to miss out!!
If you need me to help out in any way...let me know, Im only 30 mins from Columbus!!!

ghost
12-09-10, 11:48 am
My lord, HIGA and ghost in one van? Goodbye world haha

aside from the fact that Higa and I are actually long, lost brothers... im pretty sure the world would end should our evil plans hatch.. muahahahahahahahahaha./

Big C
12-09-10, 12:50 pm
Man does time fly......only a few months away now. This will be my 3rd National ABC and I wouldn't miss it, the catered food last year was off the hook.

Thunder Chicken
12-11-10, 1:09 am
this will be my second one. i cant wait. i am got a few buddy's joining me this year!

deanna7272
12-14-10, 3:19 pm
I know someone has the countdown going, so how many days left until we rock the hell of of C-Bus?

Not counting today.... 78!!!

Razor
12-14-10, 3:34 pm
Not counting today.... 78!!!

Man so excited for this! 78 days already? Wow!

Vinny G
12-15-10, 8:33 am

MOHAWKS again?

deanna7272
12-23-10, 10:15 am
Man so excited for this! 78 days already? Wow!

70 counting today....

firsthorseman97
12-23-10, 10:23 am
I missed the ABC last year so I'm def. making it this year.

dannynb
12-27-10, 1:43 pm
70 counting today....

I can't wait!!!!

Introvert
12-29-10, 4:41 pm
im gonna try and come out if i can afford a plane ticket. i hope i can!

conjugalburns
12-30-10, 3:42 pm
I'm hoping to make it out, all depends on my school load that weekend. I'm only an hour and a half away though

puremx242
12-31-10, 2:06 pm
ohh bro's i will be there for sure 5 years and running

N. Motta
01-02-11, 12:04 am
Count me in. My first experience with any big bodybuilding show.

Seath308
01-02-11, 1:17 am
This is going to be awesome! First time ever going to the Arnold and I will also be lifting in The Cage its going to be nuts!

machineman
01-02-11, 9:55 am
It looks like I will be able to be the photographer! My meet was changed from Friday to Sunday. Oh well, just gotta eat all day Saturday and take tons of pics Saturday night!!!!! Can't wait to see/meet everyone! 61 days 23 hours 58 minutes left!!

ghost
01-02-11, 10:52 am
i know ill be there. just have to finalize my hotel n all that shit. and have to figure out if it will be warm enough to ride. haha.

Imjorman
01-02-11, 1:47 pm
I'll be there for sure

Loomis
01-02-11, 2:16 pm
I might be able to make it, but time and funds will be tight. is there a better day to go>? I might be able to swing two days max.

Universal Rep
01-04-11, 1:51 pm
We got the date and time yet?

For those who've never been or those who have forgotten, last year's event had 200+ lifters representin' three dozen different ABC Chapters from across the country...

http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=464&section=

gilham1
01-04-11, 2:50 pm
I'm going to try and make this event. It sounds like a great time, I'm sure it is very inspiring for someone like me that has just started into this lifestyle.

smoothballer
01-04-11, 3:30 pm

For those who've never been or those who have forgotten, last year's event had 200+ lifters representin' three dozen different ABC Chapters from across the country...

It was fucking amazing last year and I can't wait to see how many Animals we can pack in to Metro this year!

machineman
01-04-11, 5:58 pm

There is no way I would/will miss this for the world. While I can't lift that night, I will be sure to take some of that energy and chaos, bottle it up and make the next days comp that much sweeter!!!! Everyone needs to get to this event at least once in their lives...this is the Mecca of the Iron Religion for those of us on the Forvm. The opportunity to train with the pros and everyone else is truely amazing and inspiring.

dannynb
01-04-11, 7:54 pm
I can't wait for this family reunion....gotta continue my trash talking to Big Al....

Birdman
01-04-11, 11:23 pm
Wouldn't miss the cage. I'll definitely be there!

TheGreatWhite
01-05-11, 11:32 am
Wouldn't miss the cage. I'll definitely be there!

The boys from Indiana will be there this year again! Both Southern and Central IN chapters. Can't wait for The Cage this year!

Mr. Dead
01-05-11, 12:41 pm
I hope there's tons of pics and vids, from this...

Enforcer
01-06-11, 11:46 am
Cant wait for the National ABC at the Arnold this year, last year we had teh biggest turnout yet and just by reading about how things are shaping up, shit idk if they are gonna have enough space for all of us...lol

Universal Rep
01-06-11, 11:48 am
I'm going to try and make this event. It sounds like a great time, I'm sure it is very inspiring for someone like me that has just started into this lifestyle.

Welcome, G... You will have a blast. Doesn't matter how big ya are or how strong. But if ya want to experience the brotherhood that is Animal and train alongside some dedicated fellas and even IFBB pros, this ur chance.

Big C
01-08-11, 1:24 pm
Cant wait for the National ABC at the Arnold this year, last year we had teh biggest turnout yet and just by reading about how things are shaping up, shit idk if they are gonna have enough space for all of us...lol

Hell yeah bro. Plus the catered buffet topped it off for me last year. Amazing what this company does for us.

deanna7272
01-08-11, 4:38 pm
Hell yeah bro. Plus the catered buffet topped it off for me last year. Amazing what this company does for us.

Absolutely... There's nothing and nowhere else like it!!

It was definitely tight quarters last year and this year will top that, I'm sure... Maybe they should put on an addition...lol

I second what U Rep said... It doesn't matter your "level"... We are all one when we walk through those doors... Soak it all in, grab some inspiration, it's bursting at the seams!!

N. Motta
01-08-11, 7:48 pm
Wow. I honestly feel like I am coming to Ohio more for this ABC event, than the actual bodybuilding show.

Wait, yeah I am. Can't wait, I'm not gonna know what to think.

Mr. Dead
02-03-11, 1:04 pm
What's good, in here...???

dannynb
02-08-11, 3:49 pm
Ok....well Michi and I will be there....we just bit off more than we can chew right now and purchased the plane tickets and got our hotel problem all worked out.....damn Hyatt messed up our reservations (jackasses!) And so now we will be just down the street a bit.

Universal Rep
02-08-11, 4:42 pm
Wow. I honestly feel like I am coming to Ohio more for this ABC event, than THE CAGE.

Wait, yeah I am. Can't wait, I'm not gonna know what to think.

I c wut u did there.

Mr. Dead
02-11-11, 1:25 pm
Anyone want to train with a Pro...???
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35226-PROMO-quot-Train-with-The-Animals-quot

The House
02-13-11, 8:18 pm
This event keeps getting bigger and better .. Can't wait to see this year

Kon_Rock
02-16-11, 11:31 am
Count me in!

Segansational
02-16-11, 1:51 pm
Anyone got word on the official time yet?

C.Coronato
02-16-11, 1:52 pm
7pm brother!

Dedicatedforlif
02-24-11, 12:25 am
Sign me upppp!

naturalguy
02-24-11, 8:24 am
Sign me upppp!

I hope we have enough food :(

dannynb
02-24-11, 10:26 am
I hope we have enough food :(

There would be a riot....over a hundred hungry Animals......scary.

N. Motta
03-01-11, 1:29 pm
Saturday night at 7 yea?