PDA

View Full Version : What would ya like to see in THE CAGE '11?

Universal Rep
09-30-10, 12:13 pm
More lifting exhibitions? More strength competitions? More limited edition Animal Gear? More ... everything???

Mr. Dead
09-30-10, 12:18 pm
Pros Vs Bros (Or even Bros vs Bros), the seminars, "Train with a Pro", Intern opportunities, live webcam, more photos, a new supp to be unleashed, new LE gear, etc...

Universal Rep
09-30-10, 12:20 pm
Pros Vs Bros (Or even Bros vs Bros), the seminars, "Train with a Pro", Intern opportunities, live webcam, more photos, a new supp to be unleashed, new LE gear, etc...

Pros vs. Bros, Pros vs. Pros, Bros vs. Bros... This is one of the unique features of The Cage at the Arnold... Sure there will be a coupla these.

Pretty sure about the interns again, the webcam, and LE Gear... Not sure about the new supp. Maybe sampling what Agent O turns out to be?

Mr. Dead
09-30-10, 12:21 pm
Pros vs. Bros, Pros vs. Pros, Bros vs. Bros... This is one of the unique features of The Cage at the Arnold... Sure there will be a coupla these.

Pretty sure about the interns again, the webcam, and LE Gear... Not sure about the new supp. Maybe sampling what Agent O turns out to be?

Nice!!!

Universal Rep
09-30-10, 12:24 pm
Nice!!!

I'd like to see the Animal Crew go toe-to-toe with some of the Universal Athletes. The "Battle of the Brotha Brands"... Who's with me? The House vs. Kuclo, Big D vs. BIG BEN, etc. Would that be cool?

Mr. Dead
09-30-10, 12:26 pm
I'd like to see the Animal Crew go toe-to-toe with some of the Universal Athletes. The "Battle of the Brotha Brands"... Who's with me? The House vs. Kuclo, Big D vs. BIG BEN, etc. Would that be cool?

I like the way you're thinkin'... As long as the Universal athletes will be sportin' the new gear... *LOL*

Universal Rep
09-30-10, 12:27 pm
I like the way you're thinkin'... As long as the Universal athletes will be sportin' the new gear... *LOL*

Yup. Universal Athletes sportin' the newest Universal Gear and the Animal Crew rockin' the latest Animal Gear...

Mr. Dead
09-30-10, 12:28 pm
Yup. Universal Athletes sportin' the newest Universal Gear and the Animal Crew rockin' the latest Animal Gear...

Whut...???

T. Kemble
09-30-10, 12:30 pm
I'd like to see a couple more seminars.

When the chiefs are sitting around the fire speaking wisdom, the Indians all gather to listen.

Plus exhibition lifting, always gets the crowd rocking.

and maybe a guest appearance by Snookie again that was funny haha.

Flash419
09-30-10, 1:31 pm
More lifting exhibitions? More strength competitions? More limited edition Animal Gear? More ... everything???

Yeah.. more everything.. LOL

Having Interned last year.. I know alot of the supps and gear were gone by Sunday, and if I remember right most of Saturday too. Might be worth it to send more stuff to sell.

Keep the box.. GREAT IDEA!!!! I personally would like to see another promo to train with an Animal.. maybe set something up for Friday and Saturday. Give 2 chances for people to train with a pro. Doubles the amount of winners.

How about a limited edition run of the new Animal Manual? I've read it a dozen time as a .pdf file on my computer and my phone. Would be nice to have a paper copy to keep in my gym bag, or the car..

Big C
09-30-10, 1:43 pm
Definately keep the two Boxes.

Plenty of room to move around last year, unlike the previous year.

I know this may sound rediculous too, but a Porta-John or two would be GREAT if there was somehow enough room.......I drink so much liquid in the Cage I have to miss out on some exhibitions, etc. because I'm constantly running to the bathroom and fighting the crowd it takes me 10 minutes to get there and 10 minutes back. I dunno, maybe I just have a weak bladder lol.

Universal Rep
09-30-10, 1:51 pm
Yeah.. more everything.. LOL

Having Interned last year.. I know alot of the supps and gear were gone by Sunday, and if I remember right most of Saturday too. Might be worth it to send more stuff to sell.

Keep the box.. GREAT IDEA!!!! I personally would like to see another promo to train with an Animal.. maybe set something up for Friday and Saturday. Give 2 chances for people to train with a pro. Doubles the amount of winners.

How about a limited edition run of the new Animal Manual? I've read it a dozen time as a .pdf file on my computer and my phone. Would be nice to have a paper copy to keep in my gym bag, or the car..

The Box... Far as I'm concerned, another unique feature exclusive to The CAGE, version C-Bus...

Universal Rep
09-30-10, 1:52 pm

I know this may sound rediculous too, but a Porta-John or two would be GREAT if there was somehow enough room.......I drink so much liquid in the Cage I have to miss out on some exhibitions, etc. because I'm constantly running to the bathroom and fighting the crowd it takes me 10 minutes to get there and 10 minutes back. I dunno, maybe I just have a weak bladder lol.

Port-o-potty for The Cage... Check.

Flash419
09-30-10, 1:52 pm

Maybe we could just hang up a curtain in the back and use one of those old barrels? Leave a little neon yellow Animal toxic waste before we leave Columbus. We could always stick a bunch of Muscletech stickers all over it... throw off the finger pointing. LOL

Razor
09-30-10, 1:58 pm
Last year being my first experience was amazing to say the least. Finally putting names to faces of my brothers and sisters was such a rush. And seeing demos of almost every facet of the culture was just as awesome. My only wish to make the cage even better would definitely be more LE gear!!

Universal Rep
09-30-10, 2:00 pm
Last year being my first experience was amazing to say the least. Finally putting names to faces of my brothers and sisters was such a rush. And seeing demos of almost every facet of the culture was just as awesome. My only wish to make the cage even better would definitely be more LE gear!!

I trust there will be more LE Gear, yes. Make you travel plans now, haha.

Mr. Dead
09-30-10, 2:00 pm
How about an actual U-Rep appearance...??? *LOL*

Universal Rep
09-30-10, 2:02 pm
How about an actual U-Rep appearance...??? *LOL*

Ha.

Razor
09-30-10, 2:02 pm
Ha.

does that mean no.... *sniff* :)

Mr. Dead
09-30-10, 2:03 pm
Some 1-on-1 interviews on the webcam with some of the UniversalAnimal/SportPharma athletes...???

Enforcer
09-30-10, 2:28 pm

I came up with this last year dk how it will fly. But instead of the pros vs bros competitions we do the People vs. The Animals. All of the guys working the Cage that can compete will do so. They will have it set what lift they will do either bench, squat, or deadlift. Or even having the choice of 1, 2, or all three. Then people from the crowd will fill out an entry form and be chosen to compete. Then those chosen will come into the Cgae and select which Animal athlete they want to go against in what particular lift. It can be bodyweight for reps or a certain desired weight for reps. So it would be like this:

Joe Somebody comes into the Cage and calls out G Diesel out of the group to bench their bodyweigth for reps.

I hope this makes sense and if not feel free to ask me any ?'s to elaborate.

Enforcer
09-30-10, 2:30 pm

I have a feeling that would go bad so quickly. It would be worse then a troth at a Giants game...ahahhha. No number 2's in the PortoPotty...lmao.

C.Coronato
09-30-10, 2:52 pm
I came up with this last year dk how it will fly. But instead of the pros vs bros competitions we do the People vs. The Animals. All of the guys working the Cage that can compete will do so. They will have it set what lift they will do either bench, squat, or deadlift. Or even having the choice of 1, 2, or all three. Then people from the crowd will fill out an entry form and be chosen to compete. Then those chosen will come into the Cgae and select which Animal athlete they want to go against in what particular lift. It can be bodyweight for reps or a certain desired weight for reps. So it would be like this:

Joe Somebody comes into the Cage and calls out G Diesel out of the group to bench their bodyweigth for reps.

I like it! I think that would be good, get more people involved.

kryptiq
09-30-10, 4:04 pm

Awesome idea. Especially since I'm working on high BW reps, if this goes down I may work towards 40-50 instead of my current 30 rep goal.

Big C
09-30-10, 6:27 pm
I have a feeling that would go bad so quickly. It would be worse then a troth at a Giants game...ahahhha. No number 2's in the PortoPotty...lmao.

LOL that's true bro never thought of that...the Cage could get stinky pretty fast. Might scare people away lmao. I just wish there was a pisser closer to the Cage itself. With the Box and all the supplement powders and water cooler, I'm always on the run.

D-NUTZ
10-05-10, 8:28 am
Everything last year was great. I say keep it all LOL!

Mr. Dead
12-22-10, 1:12 pm
I would like to see the continuation of "Train With the Pros..." That was an absolutely amazing experience...!!!

BarbellManiac
12-29-10, 5:23 pm
Arm Wrestling anyone? Between all the animal crew as well as Universal.

Razor
12-30-10, 9:14 am
For me, definitely more LE gear!

scals
12-30-10, 12:39 pm
For me, definitely more LE gear!

x2. Love last years gear, but ready for some new stuff.

naturalguy
12-30-10, 12:43 pm

Port-o-potty for The Cage... Check.

This ^^^^^^^

scals
12-30-10, 2:13 pm
This ^^^^^^^

I dont know. Lots of big guys, some bulking some cutting, it could become quite a smelly experience lol

Razor
12-30-10, 3:32 pm
I dont know. Lots of big guys, some bulking some cutting, it could become quite a smelly experience lol

HAHA yeah...gonna have to agree with Scals on this one...this might backfire for sure!

Nix0r
12-30-10, 3:35 pm

HAHA yeah...gonna have to agree with Scals on this one...this might backfire for sure!

Can. And will. There's only one name I need to throw out which is reason enough for them to not have one in The Cage: Josh.

Razor
12-30-10, 3:37 pm
Can. And will. There's only one name I need to throw out which is reason enough for them to not have one in The Cage: Josh.

End of discussion. We don't put one in.

T. Kemble
12-31-10, 12:39 pm
I like the train with the Pro's Idea. Everyone had fun with that.

puremx242
12-31-10, 2:02 pm
More limited edition Animal Gear for sure... the cage is the best place at the arnold..

N. Motta
01-08-11, 7:53 pm
A brief seminar of sorts, on how to set up an individuals squat stance, with the emphasis on a powerlifting technique. Maybe as well, a head to toe check, to see if guys are squatting correctly. Maybe some of our resident powerlifters could run this one.

HIGA MONSTER
01-10-11, 12:16 am
What I would like to see, is BIGGER sizes in the Limited Edition hats at the Cage.

I have been to The Cage in Ohio and last Sept in Las Vegas, and was SICK that I could not bring a hat home that fit me.
I was at the Columbus airport last year and saw Juggernaut, G Diesel and random Animal Pak fans walking around with the camo green hats.

But none on Higa's big head...sigh.

HIGA MONSTER

N. Motta
01-10-11, 1:18 am
What I would like to see, is BIGGER sizes in the Limited Edition hats at the Cage.

I have been to The Cage in Ohio and last Sept in Las Vegas, and was SICK that I could not bring a hat home that fit me.
I was at the Columbus airport last year and saw Juggernaut, G Diesel and random Animal Pak fans walking around with the camo green hats.

HIGA MONSTER

Amen sir. Coming from a guy who has always been the epitome of an 'orange on the end of a toothpick,' I second this. I'm at least a 7 3/4 in a fitted hat. People say, here, try this flex fit on. It ends up looking like a yamaka.

HIGA MONSTER
01-10-11, 2:29 am
Amen sir. Coming from a guy who has always been the epitome of an 'orange on the end of a toothpick,' I second this. I'm at least a 7 3/4 in a fitted hat. People say, here, try this flex fit on. It ends up looking like a yamaka.

I wear a 7 7/8" FlexFit, so thats why it sucks when I can't bring home a hat for myself.
HIGA MONSTER

Enforcer
01-10-11, 10:27 am
I am always a huge fan of all of the LE gear, I love rocking the gear around when I get home and I always get asked where I got it from and Im like you need to come out to C-Bus and check out the Cage

Mr. Dead
01-12-11, 3:01 pm
A continuation of MC Vinny G...!!!

Nix0r
01-12-11, 11:31 pm
I would like to see the Mr. Dead Piņata.

smoothballer
01-13-11, 8:14 am

I 2nd this...

N. Motta
01-13-11, 12:38 pm

Hahaha. I've never met Dead, he seems like an awesome guy. But this just sounds funny.

Mr. Dead
01-13-11, 12:45 pm

I wish I were going to be there...

I 2nd this...

See above...

Hahaha. I've never met Dead, he seems like an awesome guy. But this just sounds funny.

Trust me... You'd be severely underwhelmed, in my presence... *LOL*

Firedrake
01-13-11, 6:11 pm

HIGA MONSTER

I have to agree -- my size 7 7/8 skull finds most of the caps a bit too small, even at the largest sizes.

Firedrake
01-13-11, 6:15 pm
Trust me... You'd be severely underwhelmed, in my presence... *LOL*

Don't sell yourself short, bro . . .

Mr. Dead
01-13-11, 6:28 pm
Don't sell yourself short, bro . . .

Says the gentleman who is a good 2 inches taller than me... *LOL*

Firedrake
01-13-11, 8:40 pm
Says the gentleman who is a good 2 inches taller than me... *LOL*

Your presence is a lot larger than that, my friend . . .

Mr. Dead
02-01-11, 1:56 pm
I'm surprised that there's been no mention of what seminars will be going down, in the Cage, for this year...

Mr. Dead
02-01-11, 2:57 pm
The return of Schak and Machine...??? That would be nice...

Mr. Dead
02-02-11, 2:14 pm
Uhm... Contrary to popular belief... There will be NO Mr. Dead pinata, at the 2011 Cage... *LOL*

Razor
02-02-11, 2:19 pm
Uhm... Contrary to popular belief... There will be NO Mr. Dead pinata, at the 2011 Cage... *LOL*

Damnit, URep you promised!

smoothballer
02-02-11, 2:46 pm

Son Of A...

Mr. Dead
02-03-11, 11:47 am
It's kind of quiet, in here... Just sayin'...

Tiny1102
02-03-11, 9:48 pm
I would like to see everyone with a name tag. LOL.

It's kind of quiet, in here... Just sayin'...

Mr. Dead
02-04-11, 1:49 pm
I would like to see everyone with a name tag. LOL.

*LOL* If I were going to be there, you'd be able to spot me pretty easy... You'd be sayin' "Who's that scrawny Old Man...???"

Mr. Dead
02-09-11, 3:36 pm
I'd like to see "The Box" and have the Cage webcasted, again...

Tiny1102
02-17-11, 12:26 am
I would like to do a seminar. I would love to answer some questions about the bench in person. Help some lifters with their form.

Tiny1102
02-17-11, 12:28 am
It is always fun to lift and put on a show, but show someone how to add 20 to 100 pounds to their bench. Now that is fun. I love to help people reach their goals and go way beyond.

Flash419
02-17-11, 10:05 pm
The return of Schak and Machine...??? That would be nice...

Is Machine making an apperance this year? I noticed his name was not listed in the Pros for the Train with a Pro Promo.. :-(

Phil800101
02-18-11, 2:44 pm
I'm not sure if this is planned already or not, but I think it would be fitting and appropriate if we could observe a moment of silence in memory of Nick Winters. Perhaps at the start of the Rage in The Cage on Saturday?

Razor
02-18-11, 2:53 pm
I'm not sure if this is planned already or not, but I think it would be fitting and appropriate if we could observe a moment of silence in memory of Nick Winters. Perhaps at the start of the Rage in The Cage on Saturday?

I'm prettty sure i remember NG saying they have something planned....NG correct me if i'm wrong.

Tiny1102
02-26-11, 6:39 pm
Nick was a great person and lifter. I am really going to miss him in the cage. He was always there to help and put on a great show. RIP BIG NICK

I'm prettty sure i remember NG saying they have something planned....NG correct me if i'm wrong.

tom70
03-01-11, 8:16 am

This would be a great gesture. I hope animal has something planned to honor Nick. I think it would be cool to maybe have a t shirt with nick benching on it.

Tiny1102
03-02-11, 12:20 pm
I like the idea

This would be a great gesture. I hope animal has something planned to honor Nick. I think it would be cool to maybe have a t shirt with nick benching on it.