PDA

View Full Version : High "O"ctane on Agent O

Big C
09-30-10, 1:35 pm
Thanks to Universal/Animal for selecting me for this Alpha testing.

I'm a preworkout junkie and have tried just about everything out there so this log will yield my thoughts on strength, focus, crash, any PRs, etc.

I came off a cut about 6 weeks ago and am pushing to add more muscle. I'm holding steady close to 240 now but my strength is wavering. Needs that extra push. Hopefully Agent O can seal the deal.

Assuming I have the product by Monday, that's when I will start. Off all preworkout supps as of this past Tuesday.

Flash419
09-30-10, 1:38 pm
Subbed...

Looking forward to big things here!!!!

Kick a$$ bro.......

Mr. Dead
09-30-10, 1:42 pm
I'm not going to miss this!!!

mritter3
09-30-10, 3:46 pm
def. will be checking this out chris....

J-Dawg
09-30-10, 3:51 pm
Definitely looking forward to your thoughts Big C.

kolb800
10-03-10, 10:03 pm
dude chris, i cant wait to see the results your going to have with this stuff. it sounds like the real deal.
and whats cooler, you and me both are dover guys. lets see what happens.

Mattman33
10-04-10, 6:44 am
subbed...

Big C
10-08-10, 5:37 pm
Thanks everyone. The "O" finally came today after a small mixup but it's all good! Didn't want anyone to think I wasn't giving the required feedback and then some.

The good news is I am training Legs here in a bit, but I'm off for the weekend due to Midterm studies I need to do. I will be training Back in the am. on Monday so that will be my 2nd serving.

Stay tuned...

J-Dawg
10-08-10, 5:41 pm
Thanks everyone. The "O" finally came today after a small mixup but it's all good! Didn't want anyone to think I wasn't giving the required feedback and then some.

The good news is I am training Legs here in a bit, but I'm off for the weekend due to Midterm studies I need to do. I will be training Back in the am. on Monday so that will be my 2nd serving.

Stay tuned...

Nice. Glad to hear it arrived in time for the weekend Big C. Looking forward to this.

Big C
10-08-10, 9:21 pm
Nice. Glad to hear it arrived in time for the weekend Big C. Looking forward to this.

No doubt brother. I appreciate getting the chance to try this out!

machineman
10-08-10, 9:23 pm
You know I am in for the ride bro!!!!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

Big C
10-08-10, 9:33 pm
Tonight was a very late training session for me (7 pm), which is unusual. Had a lot of school shit to get done first. Opened the can to see 14 sample packets. That's more than 2 weeks worth for me b/c I train 4-5 days a week.

Taste: I heard some so-so reviews on the taste. I poured one packet into about 5 oz of water and sipped on it for about a minute or two. I loved it. Sure, it was concentrated but it just tasted like spiked OJ to me. If you got a problem with the "taste" of a product, personally I think you're in the wrong business. Anyway - jumped in my car and head to the gym 10 minutes later.

Focus: This was the key for me. Focus > Energy. Give me focus over energy any day. I really started focusing on the road on the drive over. When I got in the gym I eyed up the Hamstring curl machine and went to war. I was definately in the "zone." The key here is that my heart wasn't racing.....personally, at first I liked 1, 3 di-meth (or geranium) in other products I've used but I'm glad Agent O doesn't have this ingrediant......makes my body feel weird and my heart race too fast. - didn't notice any racing of the heart - which is good b/c I've had some BP problems in the past b/c of certain products.

Energy: Energy was about a 6/10.....which is actually good like I said. Focus is much more important. No jitters, nausea, etc.

Strength: It was about the same. No worries there.....I wanted to keep moving, I've had right knee troubles lately so I couldn't go too high on squats. Didn't bother me on extensions or leg press though. On leg press I went for high reps so did 50, 45, 40, 30, 25, 20...

Endurance: I give it a 9.5/10. I didn't want to stop .....my leg workouts usually take an hour and a half (longest workout) but I got done 20 minutes earlier than usual. My rest was definately shorter - when I finished my mind wanted me to do more - but my body had had enough I think. So I stopped. Don't want to overtrain either.

Sleep: We'll see tonight......I doubt I will ever take "O" this late again, preferably I would like to take it between 11 am. and 4 pm. Off this weekend....will train earlier on Monday and post my thoughts.

machineman
10-08-10, 9:36 pm
Tonight was a very late training session for me (7 pm), which is unusual. Had a lot of school shit to get done first. Opened the can to see 14 sample packets. That's more than 2 weeks worth for me b/c I train 4-5 days a week.

Taste: I heard some so-so reviews on the taste. I poured one packet into about 5 oz of water and sipped on it for about a minute or two. I loved it. Sure, it was concentrated but it just tasted like spiked OJ to me. If you got a problem with the "taste" of a product, personally I think you're in the wrong business. Anyway - jumped in my car and head to the gym 10 minutes later.

Focus: This was the key for me. Focus > Energy. Give me focus over energy any day. I really started focusing on the road on the drive over. When I got in the gym I eyed up the Hamstring curl machine and went to war. I was definately in the "zone." The key here is that my heart wasn't racing.....personally, at first I liked 1, 3 di-meth (or geranium) but I'm glad Agent O doesn't have this ingrediant......makes my body feel weird and my heart race too fast. - didn't notice any racing of the heart - which is good b/c I've had some BP problems in the past b/c of certain products.

Energy: Energy was about a 6/10.....which is actually good like I said. Focus is much more important. No jitters, nausea, etc.

Strength: It was about the same. No worries there.....I wanted to keep moving, I've had right knee troubles lately so I couldn't go too high on squats. Didn't bother me on extensions or leg press though. On leg press I went for high reps so did 50, 45, 40, 30, 25, 20...

Endurance: I give it a 9.5/10. I didn't want to stop .....my leg workouts usually take an hour and a half (longest workout) but I got done 20 minutes earlier than usual. My rest was definately shorter - when I finished my mind wanted me to do more - but my body had had enough I think. So I stopped. Don't want to overtrain either.

Sleep: We'll see tonight......I doubt I will ever take "O" this late again, preferably I would like to take it between 11 am. and 4 pm. Off this weekend....will train earlier on Monday and post my thoughts.

Awesome!!!! I hear ya on the focus. Just seems very difficult to walk away!

Flash419
10-08-10, 10:57 pm
Looking good Chris..

Can't wait to see how a week or two of workouts go for you...

Big C
10-13-10, 10:53 am
I was under the weather on Monday but still trained and used the Agent. I didn't feel much of an effect....to no fault of the "O". I probably should have taken the day off but I'm stubborn lol.

Last night I trained arms. I mixed it with less water - taste still pretty strong but doesn't bother me at all,..... I got to the gym and the focus was pretty damn good. I didn't quite feel like the first time I took a packet last Friday ....and I don't know if it ever fully kicked in. Maybe this was my fault - I took it about 30-40 minutes after a preworkout meal of chicken, oats, almonds and some PB. I have a pretty high tolerance for stims so maybe I need to play around with the dosage time.

I do know I had one of the more kick ass Tuesday training sessions I've had in a while...I travel to school very early on Tues morning (1.5 drive, get up at 5 am) so I am dragging ass big time when I get home at 1 pm. I kept plugging away the whole arm workout and I never crashed off the stuff.

Delts tonite so we'll see what happens!

machineman
10-13-10, 11:29 am
Yea, Chris...play with the timing. I took mine once about an hour after I ate and felt it had diminished results. I need about 1.5-2hours in order to really feel it.

Big C
10-13-10, 12:18 pm
Yea, Chris...play with the timing. I took mine once about an hour after I ate and felt it had diminished results. I need about 1.5-2hours in order to really feel it.

Cool Bob.....thanks, the thing is....if I do that....that is going to be like 4-4.5 hours between meals for me. I will try like an hour after my preworkout meal today.

machineman
10-13-10, 12:39 pm
Cool Bob.....thanks, the thing is....if I do that....that is going to be like 4-4.5 hours between meals for me. I will try like an hour after my preworkout meal today.

That is the only thing I wan't too thrilled about either. But so far, for me, that is the way it works best.

kolb800
10-13-10, 2:49 pm
hey big C, i hope the agent O is working for you better than it is for me. i just dont feel a thing with it. it could be that it wears off really quickly, having workouts lasting anywhere from 3-4 hours.
havent talked to ya in a while, and i hope your training is going great. when are you doing a show man? i will call ya. stay big, man.

Big C
10-13-10, 6:55 pm
hey big C, i hope the agent O is working for you better than it is for me. i just dont feel a thing with it. it could be that it wears off really quickly, having workouts lasting anywhere from 3-4 hours.
havent talked to ya in a while, and i hope your training is going great. when are you doing a show man? i will call ya. stay big, man.

Big man it's been too long. We need to get a training session goin soon....I know u will kick some major ass in your meet just stay focused on the task at hand.

Yeah so far the O has been hit or miss....it's all about timing after my meal and after some experimentation I think I found out what works best for me.

Big C
10-13-10, 6:58 pm
With Agent O, I think it all comes down to timing.......and it's probably different for everyone depending on size/how much you eat before. My preworkout meal is currently 2 cups of dry pasta w/ sauce and 2 cans of tuna. So today I decided to eat at 3 pm. and then wash my car, get some homework done until about 4:15.

I took the O around then and it hit me fuckin hard....I'm a heavy dude and I eat a lot so I think with my size and the time it takes that meal to digest....O is best taken on an empty stomach.

I was focused on the way there....in the gym especially....kept churning out the exercises like crazy. Endurance and performance was increased....along with slight aggression which I like. Even was focused on the road and pumped up on my drive home.

For me, I think I've found out what works best. I cannot see myself going without this shit and I've got about 10 samples left. Gotta make the best out of each ....

Big C
10-19-10, 8:18 pm
Down to about 3 packets.....really don't wanna run out, so I guess I'll spread it out over the next week and take it every other workout. I hope we get an idea soon as to when it will be for sale.....but perhaps even the higher ups don't know that information yet.

Focus and endurance is still very high...I could go forever in the gym, but don't want to overtrain.

I'm actually diggin the taste now, it's grown on me.

My workouts, overall, have been very very successfull.....I feel some good progress is being made.

Blondie Weapon X
10-25-10, 11:53 am
Down to about 3 packets.....really don't wanna run out, so I guess I'll spread it out over the next week and take it every other workout. I hope we get an idea soon as to when it will be for sale.....but perhaps even the higher ups don't know that information yet.

Focus and endurance is still very high...I could go forever in the gym, but don't want to overtrain.

I'm actually diggin the taste now, it's grown on me.

My workouts, overall, have been very very successfull.....I feel some good progress is being made.

I want to save mine too!!! We are kinda lucky that our supply came late :)
Timing is the key!! No food for at least 1 hour before taking!!!
"Focus and endurance is still very high...I could go forever in the gym, but don't want to overtrain."
Chris I agree, this is def an awesome benefit with AO!!!!

kolb800
10-27-10, 2:28 pm
yo big C, how is the orange stuff treating you? hoping you can stop by blackstones on Nov. 14th for the big dog classic. gotta make up for the things i didnt do on sunday lol. hope your training is going nice, and hope the ***s at the Y arent distracting you either.