PDA

View Full Version : Promo Ideas for THE CAGE 2011

Universal Rep
09-30-10, 1:48 pm
Post up ideas fellas...

Here's what went down last year... http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=126

Universal Rep
09-30-10, 2:37 pm
Here's a promo idea... Pick one lucky winner who gets to decide on one limited edition Animal Gear available in The Cage...

Mr. Dead
09-30-10, 2:43 pm
Interns
Train with the Animals
Official Entry Ticket
LE Cage T-shirt

All great ones... But... How about... A Day with A Pro...??? The winner gets to hang with and eat with a Pro, for a day of the Arnold...

C.Coronato
Thats sweet. Or What about one big winner, like Mr. A won two years ago? A bag filled with some good stuff?

Maybe tickets to go see the Night Show with some Animals? Since OX is competeing?

Universal Rep
Interns
Train with the Animals
Official Entry Ticket
LE Cage T-shirt

All great ones... But... How about... A Day with A Pro...??? The winner gets to hang with and eat with a Pro, for a day of the Arnold...

Day with a Pro? How about a day with the entire Animal Crew, haha...

Mr. Dead
09-30-10, 2:44 pm
Thats sweet. Or What about one big winner, like Mr. A won two years ago? A bag filled with some good stuff?

Maybe tickets to go see the Night Show with some Animals? Since OX is competeing?

Nice!!!

PIJW
Arnold Vacation Trip possibly(Would have to be to loyal members though)

Mr. Dead

Could be sensory overload, there... Or, considered the same as an Intern...

Universal Rep
09-30-10, 2:51 pm
Arnold Vacation Trip possibly(Would have to be to loyal members though)

Had that in the past... All expense trip to The Cage and the Arnold Classic. See right here... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=24081

Mr. Dead
09-30-10, 2:53 pm
Day with a Pro? How about a day with U-Rep, haha...

Whut...???

PIJW
09-30-10, 2:54 pm
Had that in the past... All expense trip to The Cage and the Arnold Classic. See right here... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=24081

I know, thought it could be used again was all

Universal Rep
09-30-10, 2:54 pm
Whut...???

What you've learned over the years from me online would be dwarfed by what you'd learn from me in a minute in person.

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah...

NJC_Manhattan
09-30-10, 2:57 pm
Animal Goodie bags (but with a less childish sounding name)

Bag #1 'Classics and Fundamentals'
Pak
Omega
Nitro

Bag #2 'Hardgainer'
Pak
M-stak
Pump
Torrent
Nitro

Bag #3 'Shredder'
Pak
Cuts
Stak
Test
Nitro

Another cool promo would be limited edition tins like an Arnold Cage version of Pak...

Just a thought

Mr. Dead
09-30-10, 3:00 pm
What you've learned over the years from me online would be dwarfed by what you'd learn from me in a minute in person.

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah...

Is that a challenge...???

J-Dawg
09-30-10, 3:02 pm
In for the thought provoking ideas.

Enforcer
09-30-10, 3:04 pm
Animal Goodie bags (but with a less childish sounding name)

Pak
Omega
Nitro

Bag #2 'Hardgainer'
Pak
M-stak
Pump
Torrent
Nitro

Bag #3 'Shredder'
Pak
Cuts
Stak
Test
Nitro

Another cool promo would be limited edition tins like an Arnold Cage version of Pak...

Just a thought

I like this idea alot bro, keep em coming

mritter3
09-30-10, 3:42 pm

def. my personal fav....that would be a great prize...especially seeing a fellow animal tear up the stage.

Universal Rep
10-01-10, 5:37 pm
Watching Ox compete would be pretty cool...

Mr. Dead
10-01-10, 5:38 pm
Watching Ox compete would be pretty cool...

Watching Ox, while wearing "One of a Kind", personalized Animal Gear would be better...

Universal Rep
10-01-10, 5:38 pm
Watching Ox, while wearing "One of a Kind", personalized Animal Gear would be better...

And eating Animal Popcorn.

Mr. Dead
10-01-10, 5:40 pm
And sipping Agent O.

*Fixed...*

Universal Rep
10-01-10, 5:41 pm
*Fixed...*

Wouldn't be able to sit still in ur seat...

Mr. Dead
10-01-10, 5:43 pm
Wouldn't be able to sit still in ur seat...

With the energy from the Cage and watching Ox onstage, wouldn't be able to sit still, anyhow... Might as well have a little boost...

D-NUTZ
10-05-10, 8:38 am
Interns
Train with the Animals
Official Entry Ticket
LE Cage T-shirt

^^ That would be awesome. Kind of like a "Big Brother, Little Brother/Sister" concept.

shortstack
10-05-10, 10:12 am
Why not have a promo that gets some of the forum members time set aside with the Animal/Universal reps to interview them and post up in a special section of the forum.

I'll even take that a step further and request a Promo where you would get a chance to sit down with the owner Universal Nutrition and get some questions asked.

If I was sure I was going that's one guy, besides the mysterious McGrath, that I would love to spend a little time with and ask some questions.

Jeremy

dannynb
10-05-10, 10:19 am
We need to keep the classic Interns, Train with a Pro, LE gear, Entry Ticket.....but something new, something different. I like this idea....

Pak
Omega
Nitro

Bag #2 'Hardgainer'
Pak
M-stak
Pump
Torrent
Nitro

Bag #3 'Shredder'
Pak
Cuts
Stak
Test
Nitro

Beach91
10-05-10, 11:56 am
How about one winner gets one of every LE item ever made, if there is some of the older stuff at corporate? Or a years supply of supplements to take them from bulking to cutting and so on so forth depending ontheir goals

Mr. Dead
10-06-10, 1:13 pm
Why not have a promo that gets some of the forum members time set aside with the Animal/Universal reps to interview them and post up in a special section of the forum.

I'll even take that a step further and request a Promo where you would get a chance to sit down with the owner Universal Nutrition and get some questions asked.

If I was sure I was going that's one guy, besides the mysterious McGrath, that I would love to spend a little time with and ask some questions.

Jeremy

Interesting concept...

shortstack
10-07-10, 3:21 pm
Interesting concept...

Thanks Dead's. It's an opportunity to get behind the scenes and talk to the genesis of this crazy ride many of us are all on.

Jeremy

smoothballer
10-07-10, 3:34 pm
I agree that the Interns, LE Gear, and VIP Entry for FORVM members are a must. I also really like the Train with the Pros and Pros Vs Bros.

My idea is assuming there is a road trip to the Arnold:
What about a ticket out to wherever the road trip starts and a spot in the van(s).

This would be in my opinion the ultimate prize to spend a week with the Animals on the Road then the weekend at the Cage

NickW
10-19-10, 12:58 pm
A redneck show with a pro....

The winner gets a free buffet dinner and a night out on the town at C-bus' finest Gentleman's Clubs with Big Al!

Tron
11-09-10, 4:19 pm

Is that sprinkled with Real Gains?

Jeremy

I like the sit down and talk, but why does that have to be a promo? Why couldn't we just have a forum to see where the fans want to see the company go, but in real life? I think that would be pretty cool to have the voice heard even more.

BuddyBuilder
11-09-10, 10:38 pm
I like the idea of spend a day with a pro, getting to eat, train, everything, cool concept. Also cant go wrong with free Animal and Universal supplements!

mritter3
11-10-10, 8:22 am
all solid ideas thus far...i think the interns is a must....just because its like a dream come true for some of the people on here...i like the 3 goodie bag deal as well, the year that mr. A won was a cool promo as well...i sure between now and then we could come up with some more ideas.....let the brainstorming begin.

ghost
11-10-10, 8:48 am

mmmm popcorn/

workhard2121
12-04-10, 11:05 pm
Great ideas. Def thinking the promo goodie bags, maybe throw in a tee/hoodie/etc into the bag to make it really over the top!

Like the idea of the road trip too. Id love to take a week on a road trip with the crew.

conjugalburns
12-30-10, 3:51 pm
We need to keep the classic Interns, Train with a Pro, LE gear, Entry Ticket.....but something new, something different. I like this idea....

Pak
Omega
Nitro

Bag #2 'Hardgainer'
Pak
M-stak
Pump
Torrent
Nitro

Bag #3 'Shredder'
Pak
Cuts
Stak
Test
Nitro

I like the sound of this haha! Lot's of good idea's here

Jay
12-31-10, 3:51 am
I like every Idea here. I gotta make it out there.

conjugalburns
01-08-11, 11:42 am
promo for a hotel room, or at least a bed or hammock in the cage. This will be my first arnold, and I'd like to be out there for the whole weekend but probably won't have enough money for gas to drive back and fourth all weekend haha

Beach91
01-09-11, 4:23 pm
How about a strictly new products promo, maybe an essay from a forvm or Universal community member on which new supps theyd like to add to their arsenal, their goals, and how those supps would help them reach their goals?

As soon as agent O comes out, its my new preworkout going hand in hand with Atomic 7

B Con
01-10-11, 6:44 am
A redneck show with a pro....

The winner gets a free buffet dinner and a night out on the town at C-bus' finest Gentleman's Clubs with Big Al!

AHAHAHAHAHA

Thats awesome.

I agree with everyone else... gotta keep the classics like interns, train with a pro, Night Show, LE Gear...

I also like the idea of the Animal Bags being designed for hardgainers, shredders, basics, etc...

Maybe a day in the life of NG....

Mr. Dead
01-10-11, 12:49 pm
I hope the "Train With A Pro" PROMO continues... That was truly an awesome experience...!!!

Phil800101
01-10-11, 2:41 pm
I hope the "Train With A Pro" PROMO continues... That was truly an awesome experience...!!!

Agreed!

Flash419
01-10-11, 5:50 pm

How about a Friday night and Saturday night promo? Give twice as many people a chance?

Mr. Dead
01-10-11, 6:19 pm
How about a Friday night and Saturday night promo? Give twice as many people a chance?

Now, that would be cool...!!!

Mr. Dead
01-20-11, 11:36 am

Any more news, on this...??? I, personally, think that this was an awesome PROMO... The closest thing to "Fantasy Camp", in the world of iron...

smoothballer
01-20-11, 11:51 am
Any more news, on this...??? I, personally, think that this was an awesome PROMO... The closest thing to "Fantasy Camp", in the world of iron...

Definitely x2. Been waiting to see if an announcement was coming...

Mr. Dead
01-26-11, 12:40 pm
Definitely x2. Been waiting to see if an announcement was coming...

Still no word, on this...

Mr. Dead
02-01-11, 2:53 pm
Anything goin' on, in here...???

Mr. Dead
02-04-11, 2:19 pm
REALLY curious, as to what they've cooked up for this year...

smoothballer
02-04-11, 2:31 pm
REALLY curious, as to what they've cooked up for this year...

Yup, me too. The Interns being picked is usually the first promo. Now that they are picked I am wondering what else they got up their sleeves. I got a feeling they are gonna be pretty sweet this year...

C.Coronato
02-08-11, 11:31 am
I always liked the train with the Pros promo. Very cool way to interact with different people.

Mr. Dead
02-08-11, 1:15 pm
I always liked the train with the Pros promo. Very cool way to interact with different people.

x2... And, it's kind of like "Fantasy Camp", for the Iron World...

Flash419
02-08-11, 1:33 pm

Amen...
Only a month to go... need to get something posted soon.

Mr. Dead
02-09-11, 3:30 pm
Amen...

x2...

Mr. Dead
02-09-11, 4:13 pm

Amen...

x2...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35226-Promo-quot-Train-with-The-Animals-quot

dannynb
02-09-11, 5:38 pm
"BOOM!!" ??? Oh wait, BAM!! is already trade marked....lol