PDA

View Full Version : ABC Banner Turn-In, for the Cage...

Mr. Dead
09-30-10, 3:51 pm
Last year, there were very few ABC banners surrounding the Cage... Is there a suspense date for these to be turned in, so the various Chapters may be represented...??? Last year, I had brought this up, but it was too late...

Universal Rep
10-01-10, 10:20 am
Last year, there were very few ABC banners surrounding the Cage... Is there a suspense date for these to be turned in, so the various Chapters may be represented...??? Last year, I had brought this up, but it was too late...

Good question, MD... Who has all the Chapter banners?

Mr. Dead
10-01-10, 10:54 am
Good question, MD... Who has all the Chapter banners?

I know in the past, the ABC Coordinators turned in their signed banners about a month, before the Cage... (Granted, it was an honor to personally put the Seattle Chapter's banner up, and also be the first one up, in the Cage, last year...)

Universal Rep
10-01-10, 10:56 am
I know in the past, the ABC Coordinators turned in their signed banners about a month, before the Cage... (Granted, it was an honor to personally put the Seattle Chapter's banner up, and also be the first one up, in the Cage, last year...)

Yup. Time to get the ABC Chairmen in here...

Big C
10-01-10, 12:04 pm
As new co-coordinators for the Akron/Canton area, Mr. Muscles and I have yet to get a banner....so currently we do not have one.

Just throwin it out there...

Flash419
10-02-10, 4:58 pm
I'm wondering why there isn't a massive Animal banner at the Natinal ABC?

It would be cool to see how full it gets from year to year...

D-NUTZ
10-05-10, 8:35 am
As new co-coordinators for the Akron/Canton area, Mr. Muscles and I have yet to get a banner....so currently we do not have one.

I thought we signed one at the ABC in july??

G Diesel
10-05-10, 8:49 am

We will get you one to sign at your upcoming events bro. No problem.

Peace, G

C.Coronato
10-05-10, 10:09 am
If you guys are coming to the Arnold, bring your banner with you. We will hang it when you get there.

If your not local, and are not coming to The Cage. Shoot me a PM and ill tell you where to send it. We will start collecting in the New Year.

IF you dont have a banner, and need one. Also shoot me a PM and ill get one out to you ASAP.

dannynb
10-05-10, 10:21 am
CenTex Chapter needs a new Banner, somehow ours was never returned from the Arnold in '09. Would love to have all the guys sign it in November at Metroflex end of the year bash and than have it mounted there in the Cage.

C.Coronato
10-05-10, 5:02 pm
CenTex Chapter needs a new Banner, somehow ours was never returned from the Arnold in '09. Would love to have all the guys sign it in November at Metroflex end of the year bash and than have it mounted there in the Cage.

Sending you a PM now Danny.

Anyone else need them?? PM me! Ill get them out ASAP.

Mr. Dead
10-05-10, 5:04 pm
If you guys are coming to the Arnold, bring your banner with you. We will hang it when you get there.

If your not local, and are not coming to The Cage. Shoot me a PM and ill tell you where to send it. We will start collecting in the New Year.

IF you dont have a banner, and need one. Also shoot me a PM and ill get one out to you ASAP.

In the unfortunate event that I don't attend, I will send mine with HIGA MONSTER...

Big C
10-05-10, 6:54 pm
I thought we signed one at the ABC in july??

I think we did actually. I have no clue who brought it though. I know the current coordinators (Brad and I) do not have a banner for the sessions I don't think.

We will get you one to sign at your upcoming events bro. No problem.

Peace, G

Thanks a lot G. TTL got me straightened out.

dannynb
10-05-10, 7:27 pm
Sending you a PM now Danny.

Anyone else need them?? PM me! Ill get them out ASAP.

Thanks boss.

C.Coronato
10-06-10, 10:28 am
In the unfortunate event that I don't attend, I will send mine with HIGA MONSTER...

Sounds good.

Who else needs them?

C.Coronato
02-08-11, 1:40 pm
Just a reminder fellas, bring your banner to the Cage and rep it.

Little Z
02-08-11, 2:58 pm

I'll have the Ohio and the Columbus banners in hand for the Cage brother..

deanna7272
02-08-11, 5:18 pm

Thanks for the heads up... I WILL remember it THIS year...lol