PDA

View Full Version : Will Animal Cuts do it?

theBIGmc
09-30-10, 8:15 pm
Hello my animal fellows! I would just like to know if Animal Cuts will help me get a little more definition in my shoulders, chest and back? They are certanly getting bigger but I would also like for them to look ripped. I've heard that Cuts works just great in the abdominal zone.
And also when I train shoulders should I focus on high reps with little/few weight or low reps with heavy weight?
I would really appreciate any reply.
Thanks

MRmichael.hooker
09-30-10, 8:19 pm
Hello my animal fellows! I would just like to know if Animal Cuts will help me get a little more definition in my shoulders, chest and back? They are certanly getting bigger but I would also like for them to look ripped. I've heard that Cuts works just great in the abdominal zone.
And also when I train shoulders should I focus on high reps with little/few weight or low reps with heavy weight?
Thanks

After my 1st can of Cuts, I started getting the "split" look from upper-middle pec (never had it before) and started some nice quad seperation and veins. I know all fatburners claim this or that, but the shit really does work. It will cut out some of the fat and water, so it should def. help you in the upper body area. Whats this "little/few weight" bullshit you speak of?? High reps, low reps, doesnt matter... HEAVY WEIGHT!! Pick a target rep and get as heavy as you can in that rep range.

theBIGmc
09-30-10, 8:30 pm
Oh well that certainly makes me want to but it already. Thanks for the info man!
As for the little/ few weight I had my doubts but a guy at the gym told me the supposedly it would help me get definition in my shoulders. I didn't believe it tho. I would always try to lift even more everyday.
So thanks Michael I appreciate it!

theBIGmc
09-30-10, 9:18 pm
After my 1st can of Cuts, I started getting the "split" look from upper-middle pec (never had it before) and started some nice quad seperation and veins. I know all fatburners claim this or that, but the shit really does work. It will cut out some of the fat and water, so it should def. help you in the upper body area. Whats this "little/few weight" bullshit you speak of?? High reps, low reps, doesnt matter... HEAVY WEIGHT!! Pick a target rep and get as heavy as you can in that rep range.

Yo Michael I forgot to ask you. Do you use the paks a day or only one? And would you think it will be ok to use animal pak, nitro and test while using cuts?
Thanks

never_2_big
09-30-10, 9:27 pm
Definition is about gettin your body fat down and cuts will do it. I've used it for my contest prep and its the GREATEST fat burner I have tried. I started with no pretty much no separation and definition but after some heavy lifting, a solid cardio regime and about 5 cans of cuts I'm one week out and I'm looking pretty good.

GET ON!!!

theBIGmc
10-01-10, 8:52 am
Definition is about gettin your body fat down and cuts will do it. I've used it for my contest prep and its the GREATEST fat burner I have tried. I started with no pretty much no separation and definition but after some heavy lifting, a solid cardio regime and about 5 cans of cuts I'm one week out and I'm looking pretty good.

GET ON!!!

Yo 2 Big thanks for the info! yeah I guess im gonna go get it next week. Even tho I wonder if I'm gonna need those 5 cans. And I'm also bauying Animal Test, I've heard that it helps cutting also.
Anyways, thanks for the info!
Peace!

Aggression
10-01-10, 9:05 am
Thanks

Cuts will help shed body fat from ALL areas of the body, so long as your diet is on point. Bad diet = bad results. You don't spot reduce, so Cuts will help you get shredded from head to toe. Take 2 pack per day, separated by 4-6hrs. Train as you would during a bulk. The only things that change when switching to cutting is your diet and the addition of cardio.

hjayss
10-01-10, 9:06 am

GET ON!!! ta dow....get your body fat lower .....and mayby start looking at more reps ...what is your rep range on shoulders as well,,.

theBIGmc
10-01-10, 1:01 pm
Cuts will help shed body fat from ALL areas of the body, so long as your diet is on point. Bad diet = bad results. You don't spot reduce, so Cuts will help you get shredded from head to toe. Take 2 pack per day, separated by 4-6hrs. Train as you would during a bulk. The only things that change when switching to cutting is your diet and the addition of cardio.

Thanks man! That was really helpful! yeah I will keep my diet on point. While doing cardio I will do the static bike and elliptic, I can't do the threat mill because of my back and knees.
I'm really eager about cuts because normally my body burns fast quickly so I don't know what to expect, but I'm sure that I won't be disappointed.