PDA

View Full Version : Agent "O" In DA House

The House
09-30-10, 8:19 pm
You know if its new the house has got to try it. I can use any edge i can get. I am always looking for something to pick my game up. If the Big O helps me this offseason then i can place better on the O stage next time around. people say bring your "A" game i say lets bring your "O" game the house is ready to test O......

MRmichael.hooker
09-30-10, 8:22 pm
You know if its new the house has got to try it. I can use any edge i can get. I am always looking for something to pick my game up. If the Big O helps me this offseason then i can place better on the O stage next time around. people say bring your "A" game i say lets bring your "O" game the house is ready to test O......

Using the Big O for the granddaddy O. I like it

The House
09-30-10, 8:39 pm
o yes for O

The House
09-30-10, 8:39 pm
O O O to get to the O

Abelli
09-30-10, 8:45 pm
Definitely ready for the ride house, this should be good.

Flash419
09-30-10, 8:51 pm
Subbed...

This is gonna be good... time for the House to build some additions.

Mr. Dead
09-30-10, 9:53 pm
Definitely along for the ride!!!

J-Dawg
09-30-10, 10:43 pm
Looking forward to your feedback House. I think Agent O is right up your alley.

Jay
10-01-10, 3:05 am
The house on O. Awesome!

The House
10-01-10, 7:19 am
O you didn't know, well your ass better call somebody.. Now who can tell me what that is from...

Mattman33
10-01-10, 7:25 am
new age outlaws....has to be!

i am subbed for this ride.

Ozii
10-01-10, 7:36 am
I feel high already, cannot wait to get Agent O

Sprint
10-01-10, 8:01 am
lOOking fOrward to this.

naturalguy
10-01-10, 8:21 am
O you didn't know, well your ass better call somebody.. Now who can tell me what that is from...

and if your not down with I've got two words for ya "Let's get ready to...............................

Universal Rep
10-01-10, 10:18 am
Subbed. Lookin' forward to the mayhem...

PIJW
10-01-10, 10:35 am
Gotta see what the HOUSE does with O

Beowulf
10-01-10, 12:42 pm
Very interested. Good luck House.

FITGYM
10-01-10, 12:50 pm
hOuse with an O

Birdman
10-01-10, 1:20 pm
Hell yea House

kryptiq
10-01-10, 1:39 pm
Subbed, this is going to be awesome.

JasonG
10-01-10, 7:48 pm
Definitely tuning in for this one

The House
10-05-10, 6:50 am
I am pumped when I got home from work yesterday there was a little brown box on my front porch. I opened it up like a kid on Christmas and found my new little friend agent o. I got a date with agent o today I can't wait to see if agent o can Rock this house..

J-Dawg
10-05-10, 9:20 am
I am pumped when I got home from work yesterday there was a little brown box on my front porch. I opened it up like a kid on Christmas and found my new little friend agent o. I got a date with agent o today I can't wait to see if agent o can Rock this house..

Awesome House. Let us know how the date with Agent O goes.

The House
10-06-10, 9:46 am
Well let me tell u. The date went so good I had agent o spend the night and did her again in the morning. I did have a great workout I was focused and it gave me the energy to push on.. Maybe next date I will try agent o and pump like everyone else is talking about.. But I don't know if I need more than just the o because it was golden alone..

D-NUTZ
10-06-10, 9:51 am
LOL! Good to hear man. I take it she puts out? Id say try it with pump but just without the rep stim pill. Keep on truckin'!

The House
10-06-10, 10:13 am
LOL! Good to hear man. I take it she puts out? Id say try it with pump but just without the rep stim pill. Keep on truckin'!

Yep and on the first date bro. Not like others where u got to take them out many times before u get any action with agent o she gives it to ya the first time.. All u need is some water and a shaker cup and she delivers.. And agent o at breakfast instead of coffee was great..

Universal Rep
10-06-10, 10:37 am
Well let me tell u. The date went so good I had agent o spend the night and did her again in the morning. I did have a great workout I was focused and it gave me the energy to push on.. Maybe next date I will try agent o and pump like everyone else is talking about.. But I don't know if I need more than just the o because it was golden alone..

Solid.

The House
10-08-10, 4:52 pm
yesterday was a long ass day at work. and i was feeling like shit just tired from working 8 days straight and to tell you the truth did not feel like training. i still always train but let me tell ya i took agent o when i left work and the time i was at the gym about 20mins later i was feeling great i ended up having a great workout thanks to the O... tonight i am not training but i am going to try and take some before i go coach my sons football team. i will let ya know if it gives me energy to keep up with 13, 5 and 6 year olds lol

The House
10-11-10, 7:23 am
yesterday was a long ass day at work. and i was feeling like shit just tired from working 8 days straight and to tell you the truth did not feel like training. i still always train but let me tell ya i took agent o when i left work and the time i was at the gym about 20mins later i was feeling great i ended up having a great workout thanks to the O... tonight i am not training but i am going to try and take some before i go coach my sons football team. i will let ya know if it gives me energy to keep up with 13, 5 and 6 year olds lol

Ok it worked great as a pre coaching drink lol

The House
10-11-10, 7:26 am
Going to try agent o today mixed with my preworkout protein shake. Ogent o and vanilla ultra iso whey from universal.. I will let ya know what it does..

kryptiq
10-11-10, 9:26 am
Going to try agent o today mixed with my preworkout protein shake. Ogent o and vanilla ultra iso whey from universal.. I will let ya know what it does..

Sounds awesome, tell us how it tastes I might have to try it out.

The House
10-12-10, 8:36 am
Taste great and worked just as good

The House
10-12-10, 8:39 am
Today going to mix it with my bcaa stack net this taste great. I will let ya know . Call it the bcaao stack

The House
10-25-10, 8:23 pm
ok i been under the weather the past week and training was not an option so i cant wait to get back to drinking my O this week... going to drink some tomorrow and try yo train back. i Hope O dont get mad at me for not showing her any love the last week. lol

The House
10-26-10, 4:58 pm
ok i am back from the dead because agent O.... first workout since i was sick and o got me going on a good note..

Jay
10-27-10, 5:03 am
Good to see your feeling better. Are you stacking with pump or just 'O' ?