PDA

View Full Version : anyone seen theirs yet?

MassMonster
10-01-10, 8:29 am
has anyone seen a box at their doors yet? lol

MR.TeachFreak
10-01-10, 9:06 am
Mine isn't at my door yet but I put in my info a bit late. Going to expect it probably next Wednesday. Depends on how it was shipped. 2-day vs. normal ground.

J-Dawg
10-01-10, 9:15 am
We started shipping them out Tuesday afternoon. Fellas near NJ will get them the soonest.
Here's a map from UPS to show how long it should take to get to you (shipped from zip code 08901) :http://www.ups.com/maps/results

machineman
10-01-10, 9:39 am
REALLY hoping to see mine today or tomorrow!!

swoleberry
10-01-10, 9:58 am
according to that, should be getting mine today. agent o is on the way the brothas

PIJW
10-01-10, 10:42 am
Since i have had things shipped before i know it takes 3-4 days to get to KC

MR.TeachFreak
10-01-10, 11:13 am
Generally for me in NC it is about a week to 1 and 1/2 weeks. It all depends for me on if it is 2 day, regular, or whatever. Also living in a bigger city now (Fayetteville) it takes longer. Back home in Morehead City I got things a lot quicker.

That map says 2 days to here so maybe I will be lucky and get it today and start on it tomorrow. But you never know with all the rain NC has been having. A lot of roads are getting flooded.

Universal Rep
10-01-10, 11:29 am
We started shipping them out Tuesday afternoon. Fellas near NJ will get them the soonest.
Here's a map from UPS to show how long it should take to get to you (shipped from zip code 08901) :http://www.ups.com/maps/results

How were the prototypes shipped, JD?

PIJW
10-01-10, 11:39 am

Curious to see if we get a LE shaker bottle to run the tests with, HAHA

intoodeep25
10-01-10, 12:00 pm
Curious to see if we get a LE shaker bottle to run the tests with, HAHA

wait, is that a possibility?

Mattman33
10-01-10, 12:10 pm

so glad that i live in NJ for this one....i am hoping that i get it today.

Beowulf
10-01-10, 12:41 pm
I bet it's like Christmas eve, lol.

Mattman33
10-01-10, 3:29 pm
Agent O in hand. Most likely it will be used tomorrow....I can't wait.

J-Dawg
10-01-10, 3:45 pm

Via UPS in a small box.

J Wong
10-01-10, 3:54 pm
I think mine will be coming in today according to what J posted, so you should get yours too soon since we are only a couple hours or so apart.

MassMonster
10-01-10, 4:59 pm
Lol why did this become a thread? hahhahaa but for some reason it says FL takes one day

MassMonster
10-01-10, 5:01 pm
Via UPS in a small box.

It needs t be redesigns as a black box with a yellow symbol lol ... i'm tellin ye it'd make everything ship 10x's faster due to sheer epicness

J-Dawg
10-01-10, 5:06 pm

Awesome Mattman. Looking forward to your thoughts.

Mr. Dead
10-01-10, 5:16 pm
I just hope mine gets here, before the ABC next Saturday...

Universal Rep
10-01-10, 5:21 pm

Nice.

MassMonster
10-02-10, 11:36 am
anyone else get theirs?

MR.TeachFreak
10-02-10, 1:51 pm
Nothing today for me. I think its funny that map said 2 days to NC but I submitted my information like Tuesday I think and nothing so far. I am figuring it will come on Monday or Tuesday of next week but unfortunately I am gone from 7:30am to 7:30pm usually which means that UPS will give it to teh office and I won't be able to pick it up until Thursday or Friday since they close at 5pm and I will be coaching til 7pm.

machineman
10-02-10, 3:38 pm
Nothing yet.....probably Monday or Tuesday.

Big C
10-02-10, 3:56 pm
Nothing yet.....probably Monday or Tuesday.

Yeah that's my guess.

Jay
10-02-10, 4:27 pm
I got mine yesterday. Day two underway today. I live In Mass.

Kuclo
10-02-10, 6:32 pm
takes a few extra days to get to texas but definitly looking forward to it!

dannynb
10-04-10, 5:21 pm
takes a few extra days to get to texas but definitly looking forward to it!

About the only disadvantage to living in the Lonestar State....but hey I'm not complaining.

machineman
10-04-10, 10:17 pm
Got mine today when I got home from work.....NICE!!!!

MR.TeachFreak
10-04-10, 11:05 pm
Still nothing but either way I still have to wait until I can get to the complex offices since I am never home Monday-Thursday. But I know the wait is worth it and it will be awesome once I get it.

machineman
10-05-10, 7:40 am
Still nothing but either way I still have to wait until I can get to the complex offices since I am never home Monday-Thursday. But I know the wait is worth it and it will be awesome once I get it.

Just a note.....make sure you wait awhile after eating (about 45 minutes) before taking this. I took it too soon after a meal last night and it had diminished side effects. Will know better next time!!!!

intoodeep25
10-05-10, 1:09 pm
got mine today. i won over on bb.com. let the punishment begin

MR.TeachFreak
10-05-10, 1:40 pm
Just a note.....make sure you wait awhile after eating (about 45 minutes) before taking this. I took it too soon after a meal last night and it had diminished side effects. Will know better next time!!!!

Thanks for the tip though I never eat less then a hour before a workout because too much solid food in my stomach tends to make me puke or feel like I am. Hopefully it will work fine with my protine shake though I figured I would move that up 15 minutes before Agent O

PIJW
10-05-10, 2:23 pm
Think mine is at the house too, wife said i had a box from Universal there

Big C
10-05-10, 2:24 pm
None yet.......getting a bit worried lol.

C.Coronato
10-05-10, 2:33 pm
If you guys havent gotten yours yet, make sure you email over to info@animalpak.com to make sure they got your info.

machineman
10-05-10, 2:45 pm
None yet.......getting a bit worried lol.

Damn, bro.....thought you should have yours the same day I got mine.....hopefully soon!

ghost
10-05-10, 2:49 pm
got mine yesterday.

Big C
10-05-10, 2:56 pm
Damn, bro.....thought you should have yours the same day I got mine.....hopefully soon!

I honestly think there may be a glitch in their system....the past few times I've won something I always end up having to re-send my info b/c it never gets here. And I always send my info to the right email asap. I know Aggression has straightened it out a couple times for me.

No worries, just emailed them again to see what's up. Thanks CC.

MR.TeachFreak
10-05-10, 3:25 pm
Don't know if I got mine today but I went ahead and resent my information as well. For some reason it takes longer to get stuff here then when I am back home or when I was in Mocksville. Maybe it is because I am in a apartment now it is a bit slower. I got my Pro & Oats after a good wait and my bb.com orders a bit slower then usual too. Oh well like I said I am more then willing to wait but that'll give me only a week to get my log in and not the two weeks like suggested.

MassMonster
10-05-10, 4:34 pm
JUST GOT MINE IN!! ...good timing as well cuz i have been raging hardcore today from all the half-assed people at work doing jack shit... I'll be heading to test it out in a couple hours stoked now can't wait

MR.TeachFreak
10-05-10, 7:09 pm
Just sent another email and got one back. They never got my first email so it looks like I will be waiting a bit longer for mine.

N. Motta
10-07-10, 12:17 pm
Still haven't seen mine