PDA

View Full Version : AntoineV's Agent O Alpha Testing...

AntoineV
10-01-10, 10:29 am
I tried it for the first time yesterday... I only slept 4-5 hours from wednesday to thursday because I had to prepare my meals and my stuff for my first day visiting with Universal. I had 3 training session planned... I didnt know how I was going to survive. Then they give me this little black bottle with a white sticker on it that says "Agent O".

You feel really awake, energised and focused. I had the dumbbells in my hands and all I could feel was me and the weights. What I mean is that my mind to muscle connection was greatly increased. It cranks you up real good too.

I used the same weights as usual and even got 10 on incline with 315... Next week if I can get 11 I will have achieved my goal to go from 6 reps max on incline to over 10 in a month. Then we did almost all other bodyparts.

I also used it before my second workout, and we rowed the biggest dumbbells in the gym and I deadlifted 500 pretty easy. Then I did the ABC and did biceps, and still managed to have a great pump.

What's in there?

Universal Rep
10-01-10, 10:32 am
Subbed. As for what's in there... Horn of unicorn?

AntoineV
10-01-10, 10:34 am
Subbed. As for what's in there... Horn of unicorn?

Powdered rainbow?

Universal Rep
10-01-10, 10:35 am
Powdered rainbow?

Powdered rainbow... Good stuff. Makes me feel high as a kite. Throw in a little liquid lightning and ur set for a brutal workout.

AntoineV
10-01-10, 10:40 am
Powdered rainbow... Good stuff. Makes me feel high as a kite. Throw in a little liquid lightning and ur set for a brutal workout.

You ever tried straight fairies in the blender?

Mr. Dead
10-01-10, 11:07 am
You ever tried straight fairies in the blender?

I've had Smurfs in a blender... Any similarities...??? *LOL*

AntoineV
10-01-10, 7:21 pm
I took the O right after my leg shoot with Vinny... I still managed to do a good delt workout and had a really good pump. It seems I could workout 4 times a day with that stuff.... you just keep going i love it

AntoineV
10-01-10, 7:22 pm
I've had Smurfs in a blender... Any similarities...??? *LOL*

actually it's what Universal put in the blue intraaid

AntoineV
10-04-10, 12:26 am
My girlfriend was falling asleep driving back from NJ to Montreal... I gave her a serving of Agent O. Her eyes didnt close the rest of the drive lol

Jay
10-04-10, 2:24 am
nice.. how far of a drive is that?

Jon_Blaze
10-04-10, 6:54 am
actually it's what Universal put in the blue intraaid

Shh! Don't let out the secret! Haha, but I'm on board.

Beowulf
10-04-10, 11:03 am
Good luck Antoine. Looking forward to your thoughts.

JUGGERNAUT
10-04-10, 11:06 am
My girlfriend was falling asleep driving back from NJ to Montreal... I gave her a serving of Agent O. Her eyes didnt close the rest of the drive lol

haha too funny!

AntoineV
10-04-10, 11:34 am
nice.. how far of a drive is that?

7 hours. It took us that to come down to NJ... to get back we got lost twice and we ate twice so it took 10 hours. Also the canadian customs held us for awhile. They we're wondering what was the Agent Orange bottle lol

naturalguy
10-04-10, 11:47 am

So she didn't even blink?

JUGGERNAUT
10-04-10, 12:04 pm

If true, that would be intense.

J-Dawg
10-04-10, 3:22 pm
7 hours. It took us that to come down to NJ... to get back we got lost twice and we ate twice so it took 10 hours. Also the canadian customs held us for awhile. They we're wondering what was the Agent Orange bottle lol

Maybe they should be using Agent O. Might kick up the customs response time and how fast they work, haha.

AntoineV
10-06-10, 11:07 am

I didnt see her blink. her eyes we're like this : O_O

AntoineV
10-06-10, 11:09 am
Maybe they should be using Agent O. Might kick up the customs response time and how fast they work, haha.

what didnt help me is that I was wearing the new Universal yellow tank top looking like I had a pump from all the junk food I ate driving down there. My face was swollen haha

AntoineV
10-06-10, 11:12 am
I used Agent O before my heavy back workout yesterday. It seems that stamina is greatly increased too. I was really tired at the end and I had trouble pulling 500 pounds from the floor. I managed 2-3 reps.. then I tried again and did 1 rep really easy.... then I did 2 reps really easy on my third set with 500 pounds. My central nervous system was still wired... amazing. my third was actually easier than my first with 500.

J-Dawg
10-06-10, 10:11 pm
What do you think of the taste AV?

AntoineV
10-06-10, 10:26 pm
What do you think of the taste AV?

the taste is actually pretty strong but I like it. what I do is I just take a shot of it... I put maybe an inch of water at the bottom of my glass or shaker, mix the powder, mix it and drink like a shot. just the taste wakes me up in the morning :)

AntoineV
10-08-10, 12:05 pm
I used it again this morning for chest.... I don't remember pushing the big dumbbells so easy... I was like a machine. I filmed it too will upload it soon!

AntoineV
10-11-10, 11:50 pm
Tested Agent O on my last chest workout.. I filmed some highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUiZPHfXsEA

AGENT O ALPHA TESTING # 13

AntoineV
10-14-10, 3:45 am
I got great results using Agent O with Animal Pump without the stim (the red pill).... I've also tried agent o with half a scoop of shock therapy. It did worked, but I felt anxious for like 20 minutes.... I recommend the pump more than the shock therapy with agent O!