PDA

View Full Version : Arnold Roadtrip?

The House
09-30-10, 8:20 pm
arnold road trip ?

B. Rowe
10-01-10, 1:02 am
arnold road trip ?

hell yeh, head out from the ny/nj east coast boarder.

S. Clarida
10-01-10, 1:07 am
hell yeh, head out from the ny/nj east coast boarder.

YES!!!! I'm def in for a road trip to head down to the Arnold! Lets make this official.

S. Clarida
"GK"

B. Rowe
10-01-10, 1:10 am
YES!!!! I'm def in for a road trip to head down to the Arnold! Lets make this official.

S. Clarida
"GK"

We got 2 guys competing, Antoine in the amateur and Ox in the pro. I think that calls for Universal to get involved not just the Animal boys having all the fun

S. Clarida
10-01-10, 1:15 am
We got 2 guys competing, Antoine in the amateur and Ox in the pro. I think that calls for Universal to get involved not just the Animal boys having all the fun

I'm thinking renting a YELLOW bus to head down. Pack the whole Universal family in and head down! Family vacation to see our bros Ant and Ox handle their business!

The best part about that is that I will NOT be dieting!!! hahah

B. Rowe
10-01-10, 1:19 am
I'm thinking renting a YELLOW bus to head down. Pack the whole Universal family in and head down! Family vacation to see our bros Ant and Ox handle their business!

The best part about that is that I will NOT be dieting!!! hahah

Kinda like my YELLOW car i rented today to go to the ABC lol, didnt plan it out that way just happened.

S. Clarida
10-01-10, 1:26 am
Kinda like my YELLOW car i rented today to go to the ABC lol, didnt plan it out that way just happened.

Team Yellow!

But I'm all for a big road trip for the East Coast boys. Hope we can make this happen.

ionicrod
10-01-10, 1:36 am
The road trip was hilarious, you guys had me cracking up while I was working in the studio.

kryptiq
10-01-10, 1:33 pm
Team Yellow!

But I'm all for a big road trip for the East Coast boys. Hope we can make this happen.

I love that idea, it'd probably save everyone a ton of $$$ in transportation if we just pooled cash for the bus etc. Would also be a ridiculously awesome road trip.

S. Clarida
10-01-10, 11:49 pm
I love that idea, it'd probably save everyone a ton of $$$ in transportation if we just pooled cash for the bus etc. Would also be a ridiculously awesome road trip.

Your def. right. Wonder how much something like that would cost to rent a bus/driver for those couple of days...?

workhard2121
12-04-10, 11:12 pm
You guys should def get this going. I have myself and a few guys doing it from way upstate ny. Cant wait to hit the road!

Vinny G
12-06-10, 7:50 am
it will be a cold ride in march.