PDA

View Full Version : Cycled or Foundational?

JorSN
10-01-10, 4:50 pm
Is Agent O something that you can take everyday or does it need to be cycled? Sorry if this has been addressed already but there are dozens of threads and I don't feel like going through all of them.

J-Dawg
10-01-10, 5:37 pm
Great question JorSN. Can't say too much yet but I believe it'll be something that you can take on workout days without having to cycle off of it.

Mr. Dead
10-01-10, 5:41 pm
Great question JorSN. Can't say too much yet but I believe it'll be something that you can take on workout days without having to cycle off of it.

Interesting...

MassMonster
10-01-10, 10:08 pm
you guys will find out soon enough when u subb to one of the logs... and see the effects...hahaha im a tester and still have no idea so ya gotta just bare with us all for the time being

Kuclo
10-02-10, 6:34 pm
I would say eventally if you run for several weeks you may get used to it and need to switch to something like animal pump and use the stims in there.
Let the testing and documenting begin

intoodeep25
10-03-10, 3:17 pm
i got selected over on bb.com and havent gotten mine yet. i was wondering tho, does it say to take 14 days consecutively, or lifting days only?

JorSN
10-03-10, 11:18 pm
Hmm... some interesting information! So will this be available by Christmas?

Jay
10-04-10, 2:30 am
I am going to take mine everyday. Based on the ingredients, it doesnt seem like you would have to cycle it. I mean, people dont cycle coffee or other beverages with stim's in it right?

Fearless Rabbit
10-12-10, 7:57 am
Yap, but they do cycle other Animal products that contain stims. Ox has sane approach - using it only on leg and back days.

machineman
10-12-10, 9:03 am
As a tester, I take it on lifting days but have taken it on days when I need a little "extra"!!!!

MRmichael.hooker
10-12-10, 12:20 pm
i have been taking it on lifting days. I did take it on 1 non-lifting day and the effects were just as strong, but did not last as long without the weights. Seems like you need the extra mental push to keep it going, like with weights or sports or w/e. I am thinking if you are a big time video gamer, it would be pretty sick to use during online gaming lol