PDA

View Full Version : THE CAGE Themes

Universal Rep
10-01-10, 5:31 pm
I'm thinking orange mebbe. For whatever Agent O is named when it's launched.

Red, like Ox's new t-shirt cuz he's competing at the Arnold? Red like the can for the new Animal supp?

Mr. Dead
10-01-10, 5:34 pm
Hmmm... Orange would be different... As long as we're not talkin' orange prison suits... *LOL*

Universal Rep
10-01-10, 5:35 pm
Hmmm... Orange would be different...

Orange/black would be pretty damn cool I think.

D-NUTZ
10-05-10, 8:36 am

Agreed!

Beach91
10-05-10, 12:01 pm
A breach theme may be cool to tie everything together unless that Campaign is going to be put to bed soon

an Orange n black prison scene would be cool, as long as its not too bright-Controlled Labs orange

An all red cage, sea of Red would be cool too

naturalguy
10-05-10, 12:16 pm
An all red cage, sea of Red would be cool too

I like the Red idea using the red shirts like Ox's

Mr. Dead
10-05-10, 12:19 pm

Infra-Red!!!

mritter3
10-05-10, 8:47 pm
red is def. a cool idea...although i think a white out would be sweet too with the pimped out animal hats.

metfan
10-05-10, 9:28 pm

LOl, when I think of that, the picture that comes to mind is the 1970's Philadelphia Flyers.

Different kind of animals, but animals just the same.

Shukin
10-05-10, 10:19 pm
LOl, when I think of that, the picture that comes to mind is the 1970's Philadelphia Flyers.

That's my generation right there, they were animals on the ice and real guys off. I knew all those guys, my old man was their agent.
G Diesel and FITGYM would be down with that for sure.....

How about an Animal Cage in Japan? I gen get a sushi chef to make sushi the whole day and people can eat their fill.......

If they go orange and black someone get one for me and I will reimburse you.

HIGA MONSTER
10-06-10, 12:42 am
Ox's shirt was SICK at the Sin City ABC.
I think everyone wanted a piece of that when he walked into the van. It was so badass!

HIGA

Beach91
10-06-10, 9:17 am
Ox's shirt was SICK at the Sin City ABC.
I think everyone wanted a piece of that when he walked into the van. It was so badass!

HIGA

Yep, it was oldschool retro, if you put a few fake bullet holes in it, it would be like one of those old Vintage Red A-Team Shirts!

naturalguy
10-06-10, 9:20 am

That's my generation right there, they were animals on the ice and real guys off. I knew all those guys, my old man was their agent.
G Diesel and FITGYM would be down with that for sure.....

How about an Animal Cage in Japan? I gen get a sushi chef to make sushi the whole day and people can eat their fill.......

If they go orange and black someone get one for me and I will reimburse you.

As a diehard NY Rangers fan, I am now turned off to the whole orange/black idea

HIGA MONSTER
10-06-10, 11:32 am

HAHAHAHA!

NG is going to bust out his Mark Messier jersey now and start to go "Brian Leech" on somebody's ass.

HIGA

metfan
10-06-10, 8:10 pm

Haha, sorry about that. It is a cool theme though, very fitting.

On the plus side, I am a Maple Leafs fan, at least you have seen a Stanley Cup in your lifetime, I may not.

Flash419
10-06-10, 9:11 pm

Infra-Red!!!

red is def. a cool idea...although i think a white out would be sweet too with the pimped out animal hats.

I'm in for Red too... Lots of Red iconic shirts out there. Bold and Simple..

Thunder Chicken
10-06-10, 10:19 pm
i like the red/black idea but then i like a mostly black with orange in the designs and such, just to spark it up, but i always thought a mob theme would be cool lol

D-NUTZ
10-07-10, 5:02 am
Now that you guys mention it, i change my vote from orange to red.

B Con
10-07-10, 7:26 am
Something to show support of Ox at the Arnold as was done for House at the O.

mritter3
10-07-10, 8:19 am
Something to show support of Ox at the Arnold as was done for House at the O.

Animal could have custom shirts or LE shirts with some chinese symbol for an Ox or something along those lines...to show our support.

Razor
11-07-10, 12:32 pm
Orange and Black for the win. Easily.

Razor
11-10-10, 9:34 am
BUMP, any ideas being thrown around on this?

Shukin
11-13-10, 6:56 pm
I got an Idea....Why not a big ass retro universausa sign? And rename it the Universalusa cage, seems that is where things are heading by the looks of it.......

Respect,
Shukin

Beach91
11-13-10, 7:05 pm
Go with a Red cage to house the Animals, and a yellow booth of some sort to support Universal, then have Universal vs. Animal pros etc. in various lift offs and strength feats, get all the Animal and universal pros out there supporting the brands and promoting the websites/supplements and overall communites that both brands run off of.

Animal has the cage, What would Universal go with to oppose this?

Big Al
11-29-10, 10:08 pm
red shirts black shorts.black boots.

Shukin
11-30-10, 7:00 pm
Here is the new cage theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNEgUPKxk7A&feature=player_embedded
G Diesel sporting his black animal sauna suit, red pimp daddy suit, and a host of others.
Dancing and lifting in the back round, and change the lyrics from love tho O for agent O.

It would bring down the house!!!!
Higamonster used to be a brake-dancer back in Hawaii. And with all the Jersey and Philly boys...this could get real interesting.

Respect,
Shukin

Beach91
11-30-10, 7:52 pm
red shirts black shorts.black boots.

Yep, do up a pre-Cage promo on the forVm selling that RED T that Evan is wearing in the MD videos, that way everyone can support him in Columbus!

workhard2121
12-04-10, 10:29 pm
Def agree about the doing a promo to get the red shirt Evan is wearing to support him!

Razor
12-06-10, 5:36 pm
Def agree about the doing a promo to get the red shirt Evan is wearing to support him!

Pretty cool idea!

Razor
12-08-10, 5:20 pm
I definitely vote for the Sea of Red to support Evan!

Mr. Dead
12-08-10, 6:01 pm
"The Red Sea" has a nice ring to it...

D-NUTZ
12-09-10, 9:31 am
"The Red Sea" has a nice ring to it...

Oorr....

We could get Mr.Dead iconic shirts and call it "The Dead Sea". I would wear the shirt EVERYWHERE!

Enforcer
12-09-10, 9:40 am
I like the idea of all Red at the Cage this year and G I got the theme song for the Cage if this goes down:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MrQtOoQRpc

Razor
12-09-10, 9:45 am
I like the idea of all Red at the Cage this year and G I got the theme song for the Cage if this goes down:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MrQtOoQRpc

haha that's awesome. haha

scals
12-09-10, 9:50 am

YES

Razor
12-09-10, 11:32 am
YES

Burnt Orange Iconic T's, hats, etc etc etc oh the possibilities!

Beach91
12-09-10, 11:39 am
Burnt Orange Iconic T's, hats, etc etc etc oh the possibilities!

Yep, u could use that to Release Agent O to the public, and use those mohawked images of the House that were promoted on here before the last Olympia

Shukin
12-09-10, 6:51 pm
orange and black Flyers style.....

I do like the idea of a theme song...
What about Animal Dickie's shirts... very Gangster

Loomis
01-08-11, 2:53 pm
I would love to see a mock planet fitness theme at the cage.... just saying. i think it would be kinda cool to take the colors, and themes and 180 them into something animal.

conjugalburns
01-08-11, 3:12 pm
why not just bring in an actual ox to support ox haha

Razor
01-10-11, 9:01 am
orange and black Flyers style.....

I do like the idea of a theme song...
What about Animal Dickie's shirts... very Gangster

Hmmmm orange Animal Dickies shirts...... :lightbulb appears:

Beach91
01-10-11, 10:01 am

Hmmm.. did someone say Mockup?

Razor
01-10-11, 10:02 am
Hmmm.. did someone say Mockup?

HAHAHA i think so....

Psycho77
01-10-11, 10:09 am
Here is the new cage theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNEgUPKxk7A&feature=player_embedded
G Diesel sporting his black animal sauna suit, red pimp daddy suit, and a host of others.
Dancing and lifting in the back round, and change the lyrics from love tho O for agent O.

It would bring down the house!!!!
Higamonster used to be a brake-dancer back in Hawaii. And with all the Jersey and Philly boys...this could get real interesting.

Respect,
Shukin

this is gonna be something

Shukin
01-10-11, 8:07 pm

If they make these, some one please get me one and send it to Japan, I will reimburse you

Brightblade
01-10-11, 8:13 pm
Same to me.... Only not to Japan....

Nix0r
01-10-11, 8:20 pm
why not just bring in an actual ox to support ox haha

Because someone (probably me) would kill it and grill it.

Brightblade
01-10-11, 8:31 pm

Wouldnt that be a form of support bro?

Shukin
01-10-11, 8:34 pm

Wouldnt that be a form of support bro?

Everyone could have machetes and hack at the thing like in Apocalypse Now, as a sacrifice. Ox could shave his head and when he is about to come out on stage you hear; "The Horror, The Horror"

Beach91
01-11-11, 10:37 am

Speaking of kill and grill, I have never been to the cage in columbus, but one idea for it maybe to have an animal BBQ in the box for Forvm members, not sure if thats been done before

smoothballer
01-11-11, 10:45 am
Speaking of kill and grill, I have never been to the cage in columbus, but one idea for it maybe to have an animal BBQ in the box for Forvm members, not sure if thats been done before

Although sweet I doubt the expo is gonna let us have an open fire in there...

Beach91
01-11-11, 11:45 am
Although sweet I doubt the expo is gonna let us have an open fire in there...

Yeah bro, I can see what you are saying... How about a few breakfast grills and maybe have an Animal Pancake breakfast, or bacon n eggs or something, just a small way to bring the family together over a meal, like after the ABCs

Aggression
01-11-11, 11:56 am

Who was the dude who brought cheeseburgers in his backpack the one year? Major clutch points.

Nix0r
01-11-11, 12:03 pm
Who was the dude who brought cheeseburgers in his backpack the one year? Major clutch points.

Classy.

I know all of us from the Chicago crew hit up the 24-hour Meijer store next to our hotel, made sandwiches, and brought those with us to the expo.

smoothballer
01-11-11, 12:08 pm
Classy.

I know all of us from the Chicago crew hit up the 24-hour Meijer store next to our hotel, made sandwiches, and brought those with us to the expo.

I know I brought my meals with me last year. When I was in the Cage I threw my Uncle Ben's 90 sec rice in the microwave and ate it with my chicken breasts that I brought. I did get some laughs from my friends when I was walking around the expo, got hungry, and pulled out a baggie with a cold piece of chicken in it and ate it like a candy bar standing in some line...lol. Gotta get that protein in...

deanna7272
01-11-11, 1:53 pm
I know I brought my meals with me last year. When I was in the Cage I threw my Uncle Ben's 90 sec rice in the microwave and ate it with my chicken breasts that I brought. I did get some laughs from my friends when I was walking around the expo, got hungry, and pulled out a baggie with a cold piece of chicken in it and ate it like a candy bar standing in some line...lol. Gotta get that protein in...

NOTHING beats when Stolz was prepping and had GALLON sized Ziplocs, shoving in ALL the bar samples he could find for AFTER his show!!!!

Ahhhh... Can't wait!!!

smoothballer
01-11-11, 1:59 pm
NOTHING beats when Stolz was prepping and had GALLON sized Ziplocs, shoving in ALL the bar samples he could find for AFTER his show!!!!

Ahhhh... Can't wait!!!

Haha! That had to be a site

Is it March yet?!?!?!?!?!?!

C.Coronato
01-11-11, 2:30 pm

Seriously, that wasnt last year, it was the year before because i was dieting. But someone had massive amounts of burgers lol.

FITGYM
01-12-11, 4:18 pm
How about a Goerge Forman Grill in the Cage...Hide it in the back..

Beach91
01-12-11, 4:35 pm
Yeah bro, I can see what you are saying... How about a few breakfast grills and maybe have an Animal Pancake breakfast, or bacon n eggs or something, just a small way to bring the family together over a meal, like after the ABCs

Further to this, maybe Universal could come out with a Whey Powder that mixes into Buttermilk pancakes

Shukin
01-12-11, 6:27 pm

Hell why get George Forman there to cook?
Isn't he a Philly boy?

Shukin
01-12-11, 6:32 pm

Hell why get George Forman there to cook?
He could advertise the Animal signature model....

Isn't he a Philly boy?

deanna7272
01-31-11, 10:45 am
Was laying in bed last night thinking of the theme ideas... not sure what has been decided, but... I started thinking IF red is the color and Agent O is called RAGE... Red is a color of rage, we could do "Rage in the Cage"..."Caged Inferno", "Caged Rage"... something to that effect....

Just a random Dee thought...

Razor
02-01-11, 10:11 am
Was laying in bed last night thinking of the theme ideas... not sure what has been decided, but... I started thinking IF red is the color and Agent O is called RAGE... Red is a color of rage, we could do "Rage in the Cage"..."Caged Inferno", "Caged Rage"... something to that effect....

haha love your thinking Dee. Rage in the Cage has a nice catch to it! Can't wait for this!!

Mr. Dead
02-01-11, 11:54 am

"Raging Inferno"...???

Brightblade
02-01-11, 1:19 pm
"Raging Inferno"...???

You would come up with something gay...... Whys it gotta raging?

Mr. Dead
02-01-11, 1:34 pm
You would come up with something gay...... Whys it gotta raging?

Because of Animal Rage...

Flash419
02-01-11, 1:55 pm

Rage in the Cage.. Red everywhere... I LIKE IT!!

tom70
02-02-11, 12:47 pm
i think red would be awesome

Mr. Dead
02-02-11, 12:49 pm
Rage in the Cage.. Orange everywhere... I LIKE IT!!

*Improved version of post...* *LOL*

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
02-02-11, 12:58 pm

Yes... RAGE IN THE CAGE! SEA OF ORANGE!

deanna7272
02-02-11, 7:05 pm

I wasn't sure that the red idea was nixed until it was said...lol Orange works!!!

scals
02-02-11, 7:58 pm
Orange would definitely be different. A GOOD different.

Razor
02-02-11, 8:02 pm

Amen Scals my man! Gonna be sick so excited i can't think straight!!

deanna7272
02-02-11, 8:30 pm

I agree....

Flash419
02-02-11, 10:28 pm

I'm up for Orange! Sea of Orange.. definately stand out a room of dark t-shirts.

Just one thought... PLEASE ..PLEASE.. Bring enough to sell Friday and Saturday at least. Always seems to run out of the new shirts and the supplements by mid Saturday.. I worked Cage last year on Sunday, and we were out of most everything.

The House
02-13-11, 8:23 pm
Can't wait to see does anyone know for sure

Shukin
02-14-11, 4:30 am
Can't wait to see does anyone know for sure

I do but I am sworn to secrecy

Razor
02-14-11, 8:45 am
Shocking this hasn't been announced yet....??

deanna7272
02-14-11, 4:43 pm
Shocking this hasn't been announced yet....??

I know... We are only 2 weeks out... Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Phil800101
02-15-11, 2:31 am
Whatever the theme is, I think this should be the Cage theme song to take it back old school:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86cYLqRjBRo&feature=related

smoothballer
02-15-11, 9:23 am
I know... We are only 2 weeks out... Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy how fast this is coming up on us!

I wanna know......................

Razor
02-15-11, 10:37 am
Crazy how fast this is coming up on us!

I wanna know......................

x2!!!

Mr. Dead
02-15-11, 1:00 pm
Hmmm... I guess, it's going to be a surpise...