PDA

View Full Version : Agent O for Kuclo

Kuclo
10-03-10, 2:46 pm
Hey guys...right now being very intuned with my body being a few weeks out of nationals I am going to be testing out the new agent O and give you my feed back...stay tuned.

J-Dawg
10-04-10, 9:14 am
I'm in Kuclo. Let's see how this goes for you with Nationals coming up. Should be intriguing.

Razor
10-04-10, 9:57 am
I'm in Kuclo. Let's see how this goes for you with Nationals coming up. Should be intriguing.

In for the ride my man!

Beowulf
10-04-10, 10:03 am
This should be good, Agent O and how it works with a pre-contest program. I think this might be the only one?

J-Dawg
10-04-10, 3:28 pm
This should be good, Agent O and how it works with a pre-contest program. I think this might be the only one?

I think you're right B. Very curious to hear how it works pre-contest.

Universal Rep
10-04-10, 7:23 pm
In for the mayhem.

Mr. Dead
10-04-10, 10:08 pm
*Ain't missin' this!!!*

Kuclo
10-05-10, 2:24 pm
*Ain't missin' this!!!*

yeah hopefully i get it today so I'll be able to use it this last hard week of training.

Kuclo
10-08-10, 11:15 pm
I recieved my Agent O two days ago...

Wednesday I worked and had one of those kick your ass in the ground shifts where I was up 22 out of 24 hours, had a 3 alarm fire that made on the 3rd alarm and was there from 2-630pm then got back and got a call right away for a woman that almost died from bleeding out after cutting her arm and I had to ride with the ambulance crew to hospital to give them a hand.
Soooo... first thing is the morning was Legs...my last leg day before my show and I needed a kick.
I reached for my agent O and that was the kick i needed for sure.

I felt it with-in 15 minutes and kept me at peak performance through my workout. It was an ass kicker workout for sure and was going to try to get home and sleep. With the agent O in my system that there was no closing my eyes to take a nap. I tried but I was still full force. lol.

My only complaint right now is the taste is not the greatest with agent o. I know there are a lot of hard to cover raw's in there but its still quite on the bitter side.

N. Motta
10-09-10, 12:27 am
Wow man, that's a crazy shift! Good to hear that this stuff is helping you make progress even with such a crazy work schedule.

Keep on bangin bro

Kuclo
10-10-10, 10:10 pm
dragging ass! lol

Well I am into my third day of my deplete and was dragging ass today after working my last 24 hour shift yesterday before my show. Was on the ambulance yesterday and had a nice spread out night getting woke up about 5 times after attemping to lay down at about 10pm.
Running on minimal carbs was rough today so I reached for the agent o.
Not only was I able to power through my shoulder/trap workout this morning I had posing practice for an hour after.
I sure needed the boost!

Good energy through the day and never felt a crash like you get with most stimulant type products.

Blondie Weapon X
10-10-10, 10:30 pm
My only complaint right now is the taste is not the greatest with agent o. I know there are a lot of hard to cover raw's in there but its still quite on the bitter side.[/

Have you taken Bcaa powder? If so, how would you rate AO to it??
I have the HARDEST time getting that crap down!!

Kuclo
10-11-10, 10:33 am
My only complaint right now is the taste is not the greatest with agent o. I know there are a lot of hard to cover raw's in there but its still quite on the bitter side.[/

Have you taken Bcaa powder? If so, how would you rate AO to it??
I have the HARDEST time getting that crap down!!

If you are refering to the BCAA stack powder that stuff is like Cool Aide compared to agent O. There is a very bitter raw that I cant pin point what it may be. I can eat BCAA stack powder raw with no water...not Agent O. lol
BCAA used to be hard to mask but Universal has nailed that...just have to tweak the taste in this to make it perfect.

FITGYM
10-11-10, 10:39 am
can't wait to se what happOns

Blondie Weapon X
10-11-10, 10:53 am
If you are refering to the BCAA stack powder that stuff is like Cool Aide compared to agent O. There is a very bitter raw that I cant pin point what it may be. I can eat BCAA stack powder raw with no water...not Agent O. lol
BCAA used to be hard to mask but Universal has nailed that...just have to tweak the taste in this to make it perfect.

Oh great!!! I guess I'll get use to making all the sour ass faces!!!! hahaha

Kuclo
10-11-10, 11:25 pm
Oh great!!! I guess I'll get use to making all the sour ass faces!!!! hahaha

The plug your nose and close your eyes method works for me! lol

Blondie Weapon X
10-12-10, 7:30 am
The plug your nose and close your eyes method works for me! lol

I can So see you doing this!!!
I will try this crazy method of yours!!! =D
Hahaha!

naturalguy
10-12-10, 8:37 am
This is a good test for Agent O as you are in the final stages of prep on low fuel.

Saw the MD video, you look great, now bring this home!

Kuclo
10-12-10, 10:14 am
This is a good test for Agent O as you are in the final stages of prep on low fuel.

Thanks Eric! Didnt know if you noticed all the new gear sported and the mentioning of Agent O!
Definitly got me through that leg workout!

naturalguy
10-12-10, 10:26 am
Thanks Eric! Didnt know if you noticed all the new gear sported and the mentioning of Agent O!
Definitly got me through that leg workout!

I did, that tank top looks like it was made for you.

Blondie Weapon X
10-12-10, 10:57 am

Please post the link. Thanks

naturalguy
10-12-10, 10:59 am
Please post the link. Thanks

Here you go:

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/contests/2010-nationals/3509-steve-kuclo-workout-before-the-2010-npc-nationals.html

Blondie Weapon X
10-12-10, 11:37 am
Here you go:

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/contests/2010-nationals/3509-steve-kuclo-workout-before-the-2010-npc-nationals.html

Thanks NG!!!

Steve you look amazing.....as always!!!
and yes ~ you're too Animal for that Tank shirt!!!! lol!!

kryptiq
10-12-10, 1:28 pm
Thanks NG!!!

Steve you look amazing.....as always!!!
and yes ~ you're too Animal for that Tank shirt!!!! lol!!

Agreed Steve is reppin the tank real well haha. Looking great brother, especially considering your line of work. Respect for what you do, I volunteer but I could never do it as a full time job bro.

Upstatebuilder07
10-12-10, 1:45 pm
looking great, good luck at nationals.