PDA

View Full Version : BamBam92 + Agent O = DOMINATION

BamBam
10-04-10, 10:46 am
This is going to be my trial run with Agent O, and once I complete the Alpha Testing, I'm just gonna go ahead and send corpo my money so I can get this as soon as it hits shelves.. I am going to be using AO while on my current split for my FIRST powerlifting meet in November.

Current Stats-
Height- 6'3"
Weight- 248.4 lbs
Age- 23

Check my journey for my split... I'll be posting both my workouts and accessory days in here as well as my journey.

I'll say this... got a sample of Agent O in the mail thanks to a friend.. used it last week during my max effort upper body workout... hands down most energy I've ever had in the gym.. and the weights I threw up.. not bad either. I liked the taste (kind of like a sour dreamsicle), and the fact there isnt much to drink. I don't like to have a lot of water on my stomach while drinking pre-workout supps... makes me feel sick and gassy.

All in all, AO lives up to those kick ass pictures of the HOUSE..

IN IRON,
BB-

BamBam
10-04-10, 1:23 pm
Max Effort Upper Body- wednesday- Sept 29th, 2010

Took my AO on the way to the gym.

warm ups- band work, bench press, pullups

Board Press- 3 Board- 2 sec pause on the board- 405 x 2, 425 x 1, 455 x 1, 475 x 1 w/ spot. 405 x 3
Floor Press- 225 x 10 x 4
DB Press- 100's x 20, 120's x 15
Skulls-3 x 12
DB shoulder press- 80's x 12, 100's x 12
Hammer Strength Iso Rows- 2pps x 15, 3pps x 15 x 2

Great workout. Felt really good off the boards and my speed is def. increasing. Energy was good... and my focus was razor sharp.. I actually got pissed because I was ready to lift and was dialed in and the 2 dudes spotting me and holding the boards were talking and jerking around.. Oh well, got the work done anyway.

First sample.. kick ass!

Jay
10-04-10, 2:22 pm
Good stuff huh?

BamBam
10-04-10, 2:28 pm
Good stuff huh?

Haha... yessir!!!

Mr. Dead
10-04-10, 2:42 pm
What's goin' on, in here...???

BamBam
10-04-10, 2:46 pm
What's goin' on, in here...???

Shal be great things...

J-Dawg
10-04-10, 3:19 pm
Nice B. Glad to hear Agent O is already in hand.

BamBam
10-05-10, 2:00 pm
Nice B. Glad to hear Agent O is already in hand.

I took the agent O straight yesterday.. got the idea from Big D.. powder in mouth, swallow, drink of water.. done. I can really feel the beta alanine working FAST and the energy and focus lasted me all the way through my heavy deads and accessory work. I was physically spent after that, but went on to do abs and some light cardio. Still got razor sharp focus and energy was still high.. flesh was beat, but the mind was ready and willing to push on. Worked up to 675 standing on a plate on deads. Most I've hit from that depth so a def. PR!

Altered Beast
10-05-10, 2:08 pm
What's up Bam? Good to see you wrecking shop.

Hopefully, mine will come today....

BamBam
10-05-10, 2:19 pm
What's up Bam? Good to see you wrecking shop.

Hopefully, mine will come today....

Got mine yesterday from the UPS man.. hope it comes soon

Altered Beast
10-06-10, 7:29 pm
Got mine yesterday from the UPS man.. hope it comes soon

Nice! Still no luck here.

Post some of your training sessions! You're being a bit quiet..

J-Dawg
10-06-10, 9:49 pm
I took the agent O straight yesterday.. got the idea from Big D.. powder in mouth, swallow, drink of water.. done. I can really feel the beta alanine working FAST and the energy and focus lasted me all the way through my heavy deads and accessory work. I was physically spent after that, but went on to do abs and some light cardio. Still got razor sharp focus and energy was still high.. flesh was beat, but the mind was ready and willing to push on. Worked up to 675 standing on a plate on deads. Most I've hit from that depth so a def. PR!

Damn B that's crazy with the powder straight, haha. What are your initial thoughts on taste, energy, focus, etc? Sounded pretty good from what you typed up though.

BamBam
10-07-10, 4:30 pm
Damn B that's crazy with the powder straight, haha. What are your initial thoughts on taste, energy, focus, etc? Sounded pretty good from what you typed up though.

My opinion.. the less water the better.. makes it work faster FOR ME and its more concentrated. As far as flavor, I love orange anything.. popsicles, suckers, oranges, protein, creatine.. whatever. So the flavor to me is awesome. Its a bit sour, but tastes like a dreamsicle without so much cream. Hope that helps lol... but again, I love it.

Focus is unreal. I literally get angry and mad while working out when people talk too much to me or get in my way because this stuff makes me want to get work DONE!!

My energy and stamina is holding up good with AO as well. I do my main lifts, play some basketball for cardio or do my walking, then some more accessory work, abs, etc. So with all that I feel good throughout. Its of course higher when I first take Agent O, and seems to level off, but not decline.

On a scale of one to ten...
focus- 20
energy- 8
taste-9

Mr. Dead
10-07-10, 4:31 pm
Nice!!!

Altered Beast
10-07-10, 11:25 pm
Corporate just shipped mine off today =\ and they sent it GROUND!

BamBam
10-08-10, 7:49 pm
Corporate just shipped mine off today =\ and they sent it GROUND!

Better late than never brother.

Mr. Dead
10-08-10, 9:23 pm
"Where's the ka-boom...??? The earth-shattering ka-boom...???" - Marvin the Martian

machineman
10-08-10, 9:28 pm
Awesome shit, bro! Along for the ride....

BamBam
10-09-10, 11:24 am
"Where's the ka-boom...??? The earth-shattering ka-boom...???" - Marvin the Martian

Gotta give it time.. trust me, when I hit the platform... I'll bring the boom

Awesome shit, bro! Along for the ride....

Thank ya sir. Glad to have u along.

SO far so good on the AO run. Mixed it with water finally and seems to work a little better with water..well, quicker I should say. The beta alanine in this stuff is ridiculous.. I feel like I'm on fire when I take it. Hit 500 on the reverse band bench with lighter bands, 635 deadlifts off of a plate, and my speed on my lifts is flying!

I am going to be a BIG user of AO once it hits shelves...

intoodeep25
10-09-10, 1:15 pm
good to see ur likin the O homie. got some myself and a log runnin on bb.com. finally someone else who loves the taste. i think it smells and tastes freakin amazing

BamBam
10-09-10, 1:21 pm
good to see ur likin the O homie. got some myself and a log runnin on bb.com. finally someone else who loves the taste. i think it smells and tastes freakin amazing

I think 99.9% of supplements smell like ass... but this stuff is good for all ur senses.

machineman
10-09-10, 8:10 pm
I am going to be a BIG user of AO once it hits shelves...

+1 on that!!!!

Altered Beast
10-13-10, 10:32 pm
Hows it going Bam? Today was my first day and all I can say is WOW!!!!

BamBam
10-19-10, 2:44 pm
I have 4 packets of AO left... sorry I havent got to post my log for this alot... the current job search, family isues, and the FORVM makeover hasn't given me alot of time to post, but thus far I have noticed a few things..

A.) the less water, the better
B.) DO NOT EAT within an hour of taking this stuff. I had a shake an hour before the gym, then took my AO right about 45 mins after and the effects of AO were much less noticeable for me when I have the LEAST little bit of food on my stomach.
C.) The beta alanine in this stuff is unreal... kicks in super fast how they have it blended with everthing else... especially the caffeine.

I am going to train with 3 of the remaining packets, and then save one for my powerlifting meet and take it during the day while I am waiting to lift, lifting, etc.

Altered Beast
10-20-10, 9:51 pm
You must do what have to do! Been quite busy myself.

When is the meet?

BamBam
10-21-10, 3:54 pm
You must do what have to do! Been quite busy myself.

When is the meet?

November 13th... Judgment Day