PDA

View Full Version : Adding to stack (need advice)

Sandman
10-04-10, 5:03 pm
First off, my info 28yrs old 5'9 and 191lbs as of this mornin. I've been back in the Gym about 16wks after about 5yrs out of the game. Blew up Ankle and lost use of only Gym in town(blah blah blah) u guys don't care about that. Now I'm back and serious about seeing how far I can push myself. I'm currently bulking and doin House's Mass routine.

Diet
Cals 3500+
2g protein per pound of BW
2.5g carbs PP of BW
Fat(varies)
I eat 5 or 6 real food meals(8oz meat, chix, fish and Yams or Rice) a day and have 1 sometimes 2 Real Gains shakes a day. Depends on work.

My current stack

Pack
Flex
Nitro
Pump
Torrent
PM(on order)

I was thinking of adding M-stack also. Just not sure if now is a good time or if I should wait till i've been back in the Gym longer once i hit a plateau. Or if i should add Test and M-stack. I've never used any of them so not sure when is a good time to add them.

never_2_big
10-04-10, 5:12 pm
Sounds like youve got thngs well set up bro. Diet is solid and should give you all the calories you need to feed your recovery process.

As for the supps, i havent used test, but Mstak is great! I use it for about 3-4 months of my bulking cycle. And i dont wait for a plateau to start. You hit a plateau you change up your training, your supps dont really matter.

Cw1
10-04-10, 5:21 pm
First off, my info 28yrs old 5'9 and 191lbs as of this mornin. I've been back in the Gym about 16wks after about 5yrs out of the game. Blew up Ankle and lost use of only Gym in town(blah blah blah) u guys don't care about that. Now I'm back and serious about seeing how far I can push myself. I'm currently bulking and doin House's Mass routine.

Diet
Cals 3500+
2g protein per pound of BW
2.5g carbs PP of BW
Fat(varies)
I eat 5 or 6 real food meals(8oz meat, chix, fish and Yams or Rice) a day and have 1 sometimes 2 Real Gains shakes a day. Depends on work.

My current stack

Pack
Flex
Nitro
Pump
Torrent
PM(on order)

I was thinking of adding M-stack also. Just not sure if now is a good time or if I should wait till i've been back in the Gym longer once i hit a plateau. Or if i should add Test and M-stack. I've never used any of them so not sure when is a good time to add them.

Test and Stak then m-stak you will not be disappointed.

Sandman
10-05-10, 12:34 am
Test and Stak then m-stak you will not be disappointed.

I had considered this but I like to add one supplement at a time so i can tell which one has which effect.

I have been leaning towards running Test then M-stack. So my next question is about timing of the two with my current stack.

Aggression
10-05-10, 8:58 am
I had considered this but I like to add one supplement at a time so i can tell which one has which effect.

I have been leaning towards running Test then M-stack. So my next question is about timing of the two with my current stack.

I wish more people would follow this advice. I always recommend using one at a time before stacking so you can see the individual effects.

When it comes to timing, just run the products as directed. Take Test with your preWO meal, then take Pump ~30min later, then train. When using M-stak, you can take it along with Pump, just remove the stimulant capsule from one of those products.