PDA

View Full Version : J-Dawg Unleashes Agent O

J-Dawg
10-05-10, 9:16 am
Figured I'd keep my own log for Agent O so that I can post personal feedback as I use it. I have been using various prototypes along the way, each one stronger than that last. I'll be unconventional with this prototype and will use it first thing in the morning even though I work out in the afternoon. Let's see how it can sustain me through the day.

Recent updates: Been under the weather post-Olympia and am playing catch up with sleep and workouts. On track now and ready to roll with Agent O.

First dose of the new prototype down the hatch and ready to go.

C.Coronato
10-05-10, 9:33 am
Hows the first dose for you J?

D-NUTZ
10-05-10, 9:34 am
Im in J. Interested to see how this goes.

J-Dawg
10-05-10, 10:23 am
Hows the first dose for you J?

So far so good. Let's see how it holds up at when I hit legs this afternoon.

Im in J. Interested to see how this goes.

Thanks for tuning in TS.

Mr. Dead
10-05-10, 10:46 am
Subbed!!!

Mattman33
10-05-10, 12:02 pm
subbed...definitely interested to see where this goes.

kryptiq
10-05-10, 12:31 pm
Subbed,

Altered Beast
10-05-10, 1:54 pm
Subbed. Have to see how this affects the bossman.

J-Dawg
10-05-10, 2:00 pm
Heading for legs in a few. Will update a bit later.

J-Dawg
10-05-10, 4:28 pm
10/5:

Took Agent O @ 6:30am
Workout @ 2:15pm: felt the effects of O still in my system for legs. Hadn't trained legs in 17 days due to being under the weather & needing a rest. Felt good but didn't overdo it. Overall, I like how O got me through what I thought would be a tough session. Increased focus and concentration was there.

J-Dawg
10-05-10, 4:36 pm
Will be keeping actual workouts here in case there are any questions: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=1024909

Mr. Dead
10-05-10, 4:40 pm
So the effects held up, for 8 hours...??? Interesting... (And, good to know, since I workout in the evenings...)

G Diesel
10-05-10, 4:40 pm
Interesting that you start your day with the O.

Always interested in following the supplement moves of the mad scientist.

Peace, G

J-Dawg
10-05-10, 4:43 pm
So the effects held up, for 8 hours...??? Interesting... (And, good to know, since I workout in the evenings...)

Interesting that you start your day with the O.

Always interested in following the supplement moves of the mad scientist.

Peace, G

Haha, it's better not to follow what I do but what I say. I'm a bit different when it comes to supplementation and timing. I highly suggest everyone use it prior to training. Mine is more of test to see how it would affect my afternoon training when taken in the morning.

Mr. Dead
10-05-10, 4:45 pm
Haha, it's better not to follow what I do but what I say. I'm a bit different when it comes to supplementation and timing. I highly suggest everyone use it prior to training. Mine is more of test to see how it would affect my afternoon training when taken in the morning.

So, even though I train in the evening, take it at the prescribed time...??? (Good thing I have my Animal PM... *LOL*)

J-Dawg
10-05-10, 4:47 pm
So, even though I train in the evening, take it at the prescribed time...??? (Good thing I have my Animal PM... *LOL*)

I would assess it based on your tolerance to the type of ingredients that are in there (see first PM in regards to Agent O ATP). Animal PM to follow up at night is a good idea, lol.

Mr. Dead
10-05-10, 4:48 pm
I would assess it based on your tolerance to the type of ingredients that are in there (see first PM in regards to Agent O ATP). Animal PM to follow up at night is a good idea, lol.

Okay... You and I had talked a little about this, via PM, so when I get it, I'll take it as directed, then...

rockeo
10-05-10, 8:15 pm
Subbed in here for sure & wow what a time frame gap from taking the O till your workout. awesome i must say!
i am definitely noticing that this is Lasting A lot longer then anticipated - what an Outrageous Product!
keep the positivity flowin :)

i also highly affirm Animal PM takin at night after the O is a Superb Idea!

mritter3
10-05-10, 8:33 pm
def. in for this one j...interesting that you took it first thing in the morning and still felt it for your afternoon session.

J-Dawg
10-06-10, 10:46 am
Okay... You and I had talked a little about this, via PM, so when I get it, I'll take it as directed, then...

Let me know if you have any further questions Mr. D.

Subbed in here for sure & wow what a time frame gap from taking the O till your workout. awesome i must say!
i am definitely noticing that this is Lasting A lot longer then anticipated - what an Outrageous Product!
keep the positivity flowin :)

i also highly affirm Animal PM takin at night after the O is a Superb Idea!

Sustained energy--I like the sound of that rockeo. PM at night would be ideal to enhance rest and recovery following hard training sessions.

def. in for this one j...interesting that you took it first thing in the morning and still felt it for your afternoon session.

I'm a big fan of this in the morning so far. Just did the second serving this morning at 6:30 again and feel it in my system as I'm typing this. Extra focus and concentration. Looking forward to my next workout with it.

J-Dawg
10-06-10, 9:37 pm
Taste: keep in mind that taste is subjective so I'll be viewing all of the logs to see what others think. My thoughts are that it tastes like potent orange juice. Orange juice that gives you a kick in the pants when drinking it. I like the taste but am curious to read what others will have to say.

rockeo
10-06-10, 9:43 pm
Taste: keep in mind that taste is subjective so I'll be viewing all of the logs to see what others think. My thoughts are that it tastes like potent orange juice. Orange juice that gives you a kick in the pants when drinking it. I like the taste but am curious to read what others will have to say.

cool info & i agree (also, there is something familiar about the tatse i still cant figure out just yet) - btw i mixed my O with SportPharma Citrus Rush and was even more pleased with the combo taste... and the O taste like Pure Power to me!!!
enjoy surpassing your goals!

J-Dawg
10-06-10, 9:51 pm
cool info & i agree (also, there is something familiar about the tatse i still cant figure out just yet) - btw i mixed my O with SportPharma Citrus Rush and was even more pleased with the combo taste... and the O taste like Pure Power to me!!!
enjoy surpassing your goals!

I like the idea of that combo--Agent O mixed with CARB Max Citrus Rush. CARB Max would allow you to tailor how many extra quality carbs you could add to the mix.

Altered Beast
10-06-10, 11:29 pm
Personally, I find whatever supps taken with 30-40 of carbs pre-workout seems to seriously magnify their effects.

Plus every IFBB Pro I know says to do so.

TigerAce01
10-07-10, 11:02 am
I like the idea of that combo--Agent O mixed with CARB Max Citrus Rush. CARB Max would allow you to tailor how many extra quality carbs you could add to the mix.

Didn't have any CARB Max on me, but my woman bought my favorite Vitamin Water last night and it happens to be the Essential Orange. Mixed em together and it came out pretty tasty. I have also found I like to put more liquid mixed in (+20oz) so I can slowly drink it, as I'm more sensitive to stimulants than others. I've even started taking a half a pack in the morning and a half a pack before training. It seriously does last a few hours.

-Ace

MRmichael.hooker
10-07-10, 11:08 am
Didn't have any CARB Max on me, but my woman bought my favorite Vitamin Water last night and it happens to be the Essential Orange. Mixed em together and it came out pretty tasty. I have also found I like to put more liquid mixed in (+20oz) so I can slowly drink it, as I'm more sensitive to stimulants than others. I've even started taking a half a pack in the morning and a half a pack before training. It seriously does last a few hours.

-Ace

tell you what is good too, agent O and carnitine citrus flavor

J-Dawg
10-07-10, 3:34 pm
Personally, I find whatever supps taken with 30-40 of carbs pre-workout seems to seriously magnify their effects.

Plus every IFBB Pro I know says to do so.

Hard to go wrong with extra carbs for glycogen re-synthesis, anti-catabolic benefits, etc.

-Ace

That sounds like a good mix there Ace.

tell you what is good too, agent O and carnitine citrus flavor

Interesting. I use a few tbsp of Carnitine Citrus throughout the day. I'll have to give this a shot.

J-Dawg
10-08-10, 5:48 pm
Day 4: Still taking Agent O in the morning upon waking up. What I like about this so far, is that I can feel its effects in my system throughout the day. I especially like the extra focus for when I'm working during the day--heightened alertness and mental acuity, which for me, lasts until the evening--and is why i like to take it first thing in the AM. Workouts have been solid so far but haven't been overly pushing it due to wear and tear from previous months and post-Olympia workload. Next week, will be time to step it up again...

rockeo
10-08-10, 6:07 pm
Day 4: Still taking Agent O in the morning upon waking up. What I like about this so far, is that I can feel its effects in my system throughout the day. I especially like the extra focus for when I'm working during the day--heightened alertness and mental acuity, which for me, lasts until the evening--and is why i like to take it first thing in the AM. Workouts have been solid so far but haven't been overly pushing it due to wear and tear from previous months and post-Olympia workload. Next week, will be time to step it up again...

hey brotha,
solid update - i agree. also, i enjoy the mood enhancing effects that last for hours as well :)
keep it flowin & have a prosperous soothing weekend!

J-Dawg
10-10-10, 1:42 pm
hey brotha,
solid update - i agree. also, i enjoy the mood enhancing effects that last for hours as well :)
keep it flowin & have a prosperous soothing weekend!

Thanks rockeo. Enjoy the weekend as well.

I'm enjoying the increased focused from Agent O. I'm quite sensitive to stims so I feel its effects quickly and for upwards of 8+ hours.

J-Dawg
10-10-10, 1:49 pm
Day 6: I still took Agent O on my off day yesterday. Had some work to do and wanted to see how it would affect me on a non-training day. I was quite tired from a long week and did my best to "catch up on sleep". Sleeping in is 8am for me, haha. That's the latest I've slept in ages. Took Agent O upon waking and got some work done--great focus for what I needed to do. And it didn't affect my sleep at night either which is a plus. Took a dose this morning prior to legs and it kicked in after a few mins but didn't go the gym until about 3 hours later. O was still in my system and I had a great leg session. Will post updates for my workouts here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=19039&page=158

Jay
10-10-10, 2:24 pm
Good to see that it last really long for you. Mine seems to wear off after a few hours. But I will say that Ive noticed that it usually carries me through the workout and into my night shift about half way. I like the good, clean energy feeling.

scals
10-10-10, 3:11 pm
Happy to see good results from ya so far J. Gonna start taking mine tomorrow, as I start my new split.

Altered Beast
10-10-10, 11:28 pm
Hopefully mine will arrive tomorrow and I can join in the conversation with yall.

I got sick of waiting, so I posted my back workout. Let me know what you think, J!

C.Coronato
10-11-10, 10:17 am
Good to see how the O works outside of the gym as well. Keep it up J, and try to motivate NG while your at it! lol

Altered Beast
10-13-10, 10:31 pm
Interesting testing approach J! Got mine today and all I can say is WOW!!!!