PDA

View Full Version : Animal Wedding.....

dannynb
10-05-10, 10:30 am
Well me and Michi, for those of you all that know her, are finally setting a date to get married and getting the details lined out. We were sitting there discussing wedding themes and I was as excited as a guy could get with that kind of topic....she's going on and on about different types of themes, showing me pictures when I mentioned an Animal wedding theme jokingly. I told her we could have 2 squat racks with a bar overhead be where we stand and say our vows and that the center pieces can look like a stack of weights or something and instead of chairs have weight benches or something along those lines for everyone to sit on....and that she can design her own dress and I can wear my Yellow iconic T. Well needless to say she didn't like most of my ideas but she does like the Animal theme....and said I can wear my Yellow conic T and she will design her own dress to match...I thought she was kidding but she's got a great sense of humor and likes the idea of having a different style of wedding. So not sure how this is going to pan out and look like in the end, just know that withing the next few months there will be an Animal wedding going on down here in Texas....

Oh and yes, if this does go as planned there will be photo's.

naturalguy
10-05-10, 10:56 am
Very cool, congrats on the upcoming nuptials

Mr. Dead
10-05-10, 11:05 am
HUUUGE congrats!!!

Nix0r
ABC at the wedding. Do it.

All lifting must be done in a tuxedo.

rev8ball
Sounds like you got yourself one helluva woman there, bro!

Major congrats, and keep us up to speed.....

dannynb
10-05-10, 11:20 am
Thanks guys...she's is special. She understands how important this part of my life is and at the same time she keeps me grounded in reminding me that family comes first. I will def keep everyone posted and up to speed.

FITGYM
10-05-10, 11:37 am
Awesome. Congrats.

Razor
10-05-10, 2:17 pm
hahahaha tooooo funny and very cool! Congrats Danny!

Universal Rep
10-05-10, 2:20 pm
Well me and Michi, for those of you all that know her, are finally setting a date to get married and getting the details lined out. We were sitting there discussing wedding themes and I was as excited as a guy could get with that kind of topic....she's going on and on about different types of themes, showing me pictures when I mentioned an Animal wedding theme jokingly. I told her we could have 2 squat racks with a bar overhead be where we stand and say our vows and that the center pieces can look like a stack of weights or something and instead of chairs have weight benches or something along those lines for everyone to sit on....and that she can design her own dress and I can wear my Yellow iconic T. Well needless to say she didn't like most of my ideas but she does like the Animal theme....and said I can wear my Yellow conic T and she will design her own dress to match...I thought she was kidding but she's got a great sense of humor and likes the idea of having a different style of wedding. So not sure how this is going to pan out and look like in the end, just know that withing the next few months there will be an Animal wedding going on down here in Texas....

I remember this one fella back a few years ago... Was gettin' married and was a true Animal fan. Anyways, long story short, I told him if he'd post up pics of him at his wedding sportin' an Animal t-shirt, I'd send him a special care package. He did. It was awesome, the groom wearing the T at the reception... I doubt I can find the pics after all these years though. If anyone can find it, I'm sure it's MD...

The RZA
10-05-10, 2:21 pm
Congrats to you both!

JUGGERNAUT
10-05-10, 2:26 pm
Super!

B Con
10-05-10, 3:42 pm
That's awesome. For my wedding the groom's cake was designed into a big 45 lb barbell plate. Serious.

B Con
10-05-10, 3:43 pm
I remember this one fella back a few years ago... Was gettin' married and was a true Animal fan. Anyways, long story short, I told him if he'd post up pics of him at his wedding sportin' an Animal t-shirt, I'd send him a special care package. He did. It was awesome, the groom wearing the T at the reception... I doubt I can find the pics after all these years though. If anyone can find it, I'm sure it's MD...

Is that the one where he was shoulder pressing his wife? haha i saw those pics that was awesome.

Mr. Dead
10-05-10, 3:51 pm

I do so love a challenge... *LOL*
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2009/02/11/11473872/profilepic/3521682orig.jpg

Vinny G
10-05-10, 4:11 pm
i'm crashing

Universal Rep
10-05-10, 4:11 pm
Oh dayum, MD. Ur good. I'm not worthy...

Great pic.

Universal Rep
10-05-10, 4:12 pm
Is that the one where he was shoulder pressing his wife? haha i saw those pics that was awesome.

Yup. Good ol MD found the pic. Impressive...

Mr. Dead
10-05-10, 4:17 pm
Oh dayum, MD. Ur good. I'm not worthy...

Great pic.

Yup. Good ol MD found the pic. Impressive...

Thanks!!! Just doing my duty and due dilligence...

Dingo
10-05-10, 4:19 pm
Congrats Dan, will there be an ABC meet before or after for the bachelor party?

Universal Rep
Thanks!!! Just doing my duty and due dilligence...

Ur a good wingman, MD...

Mr. Dead
Congrats Dan, will there be an ABC meet before, during, and after for the bachelor party?

Whut...??? *LOL*

deanna7272
10-05-10, 4:21 pm
Awww.. That's awesome Danny... I'm sure you guys can pull it off subtly... Want me to handle the guestbook??? I have the attire.....lol

((Congrats, glad that things are pulling together!!!))

Universal Rep
10-05-10, 4:21 pm

Gettin' back on track. So how can we all make this the Animal wedding of ur dreams, eh?

Mr. Dead
10-05-10, 4:26 pm
Gettin' back on track. So how can we all make this the Animal wedding of ur dreams, eh?

x2...

dannynb
10-05-10, 9:59 pm

I dunno....LOL

Phil800101
10-05-10, 10:12 pm
Awesome, and congrats!

Shukin
10-05-10, 10:24 pm

I dunno....LOL

How about getting married in the cage?

congratulations

Adub18
10-05-10, 10:30 pm
Congrats bro, sounds like a fun wedding lol

NickW
10-05-10, 10:31 pm
Huge Congrats brother!

dannynb
10-05-10, 11:09 pm
How about getting married in the cage?

congratulations

That would be pretty cool. LOL

dannynb
10-05-10, 11:10 pm
Huge Congrats brother!

Thanks!

Shukin
10-06-10, 9:17 am
That would be pretty cool. LOL

If you can't find a priest to do it in the cage let me know, I am an ordained Buddhist monk, have performed 3 weddings already.
Respect,
Shukin

MRmichael.hooker
10-06-10, 9:20 am
Congrats Dan, will there be an ABC meet before or after for the bachelor party?

will the strippers be in animal t's?

Mutant
10-06-10, 6:57 pm
Congrats man! Where you at in TX? I'll be at Lackland AFB in Dec.

dannynb
10-07-10, 4:19 pm
Congrats man! Where you at in TX? I'll be at Lackland AFB in Dec.

San Marcos, just down the road a bit.

Mutant
10-07-10, 11:28 pm
San Marcos, just down the road a bit.

nice!

rmt0512
10-08-10, 12:27 am
Awesome theme! Congrats bro.

GUNS
10-08-10, 1:38 pm

Universal Rep, sounds like your offering up another care package!

Thunder Chicken
10-09-10, 12:55 am
congrats! and that is awesome!

dannynb
10-12-10, 12:10 am
Well Michi said she's bringing "The Cage" to our wedding/reception since our Cage budget for March is now going towards the wedding.

dannynb
10-14-10, 1:48 am
The date is set, January 29th. I've contacted those of you off the FORVM that I personally know and am extending an invite out to all of ya'll. Gonna be having an ABC that weekend as well, so if you're gonna be in Texas and wanna come on by just pm me.

Figured what the hell....invite all you guys and make it a real Animal wedding....LOL

BamBam
10-19-10, 3:26 pm
You do realize that if funds allow I will attend..

I think for your cake you could make it look like a stack of 45 lbs plates kinda staggered and have the "A" on the top... or have that style cake be your grooms cake. Maybe instead of wearing the iconic t for the wedding, make your wedding color yellow like the original iconic t. Wear it under your tux, yellow tie, black suit, and then wear the tee to the reception. Just some ideas...

God Bless man and Congratulations on everything!

IN IRON,
BB-

C.Coronato
10-19-10, 4:05 pm
Awesome brother, congrats!

Razor
10-19-10, 8:35 pm
The date is set, January 29th. I've contacted those of you off the FORVM that I personally know and am extending an invite out to all of ya'll. Gonna be having an ABC that weekend as well, so if you're gonna be in Texas and wanna come on by just pm me.

Figured what the hell....invite all you guys and make it a real Animal wedding....LOL

Man that's cool as hell Danny. Huge Congrats my brother and if i could be there you know i would!

kryptiq
10-19-10, 8:51 pm
Congrats brother and god bless.

Vinny G
10-19-10, 8:56 pm
who is crashing this with me?

dannynb
10-19-10, 10:01 pm

Bring it big guy!!! You can eat all the Filipino food you want.

Big Al
10-19-10, 10:43 pm
Vinny,I'm down to crash a tx wedding!!! But I ment Michi AKA Bitchi before an I'm kinda scared.LOL
Danny ,DONT DO IT!!! LOL
I'm kidding you got a great girl. Glad to see this,two good people here.

dannynb
10-19-10, 11:23 pm
Vinny,I'm down to crash a tx wedding!!! But I ment Michi AKA Bitchi before an I'm kinda scared.LOL
Danny ,DONT DO IT!!! LOL
I'm kidding you got a great girl. Glad to see this,two good people here.

Thanks Al....never thought I'd get married again. But she is a great gal. I'm hoping she doesn't turn into a Bridezilla....LOL

Seriously, all is welcome, plenty of Filipino food to go around. Sad to say I really don't have any family that is going to be there...all her family and our friends.But what the hell, I'm looking forward to it.

BamBam
10-20-10, 12:29 pm

What are we going as? Cowboys from Arizona? Pimps from Oakland?

dannynb
10-20-10, 12:47 pm
What are we going as? Cowboys from Arizona? Pimps from Oakland?

Hmmm....better dress classy fellas. She may be 5'2" and a little over a buck but she's meaner than hell. LOL