PDA

View Full Version : Protein Pudding

Jay
10-06-10, 4:47 pm
EASY snack.... I just made some.

1 scoop whey powder.
water.

One scoop goes into a bowl, preferably one with high sides on it. Start adding water in to the powder and begin mixing it up. You dont want sooo much water it ends up being runny, but enough to make it dough like. Mix it up enuff so that the clumps are gone.

Place in the fridge. I did the freezer and it hardened faster. Came out good.

PORTERHOUSE
10-06-10, 5:41 pm
I make something similar when I dont feel like cooking an entire meal late at night.

*2 scoops casein (not only is it better throughout the day or at night, but its a much better consistency for things like this than whey)
*scoop of pb or almond butter
*whole milk

stir in only enough milk to keep it thick and eat. I actually dont refrigerate mine. Add some oats if you want carbs, Splenda if you want cancer (joke). Boom.

Jay
10-06-10, 8:18 pm
awesome! ill have to try that. I like the pb addition too.

Pizzalamp
10-06-10, 8:42 pm
this is def some insider info type of stuff-this recipie u posted bro is a little known secret of the bodybuilding industry.

u always want to get a good powder that mixes well-universal has decent ones for it i guess-but for a real treat def check out some of the older companies that have the real tasty shakes that mix up super thick

i remember my uncle who was heavy into the cali bodybuilding scene of the 80s used to tell me he would mix his shakes with heavy whipping creme
and my grandpa was rocking the iron in the 60s and he would tell me he would mix heavy creme, raw eggs, and the powder together as a pudding

good stuff

auburn_1984
01-20-11, 10:39 am
Sounds like Scivation Sludge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3KREjvUTzM