PDA

View Full Version : Secret Agent Man

The RZA
10-07-10, 12:39 pm
Well naturalguy was nice enough to hook me up with some samples at the Cage, so I'll keep a little log here until I run out of my supply.

The RZA
10-07-10, 12:48 pm
I tried Agent O for the first time last night; I got out of work around and 5 and it was time for leg day. Here's how it went:

5PM: Got into my car and (hesitantly) threw back a pack of Cuts, including the red stim capsule. I had NO issues with the combo of Cuts and Agent O.

5:45 PM: Pulled up to the gym, mixed my Agent O in 5 oz. of water and chugged it. The taste is pretty brutal, but I'm willing to do it as long as the product works.

6 PM: I started out with standing calf raises. I started to feel the Agent O kicking in after about 2 sets as I had some good energy and my feet got warm and tingly.

6:15 PM: VERY strong sets of SLDL's, followed by some leg curls.

6:30 PM: Ditto for squats. Good strength. Did some leg presses and finished up with extensions in the FST-7 style.

7:15 PM: Legs were feeling great and there was no post-workout crash.

10:30 PM: I was ready for bed. The Agent O definitely did not give me problems trying to fall asleep. If anything, it made me train harder so I was more tired at bedtime.

suicidegripme
10-07-10, 1:20 pm
You get used to the taste quick. It's very much like if USP Jack3d came out with a Tang flavor.

Good to hear your training went well. I'll be keepin an eye on this one.

naturalguy
10-07-10, 2:01 pm
Cuts and O at the same time???? You are a brave man RZA

The RZA
10-08-10, 11:37 am
I did chest last night and had another solid session with Agent O. One difference was that I drank it about 35-40 minutes before my workout rather than 10-15. I think I liked this better as I felt the energy kicking in already as I walked into the gym.

One note on the taste: while it's not great, I did notice that there is absolutely no aftertaste. 5 seconds after I chugged it, I couldn't taste it in my mouth at all.

Overall, my energy in the gym was good. I had plenty left in the tank to finish out with some FST-7 style machine fly's. I'll be off the next 2 days at a bachelor party in Canada, so assuming I don't get arrested I'll probably hit back on Sunday with a little help from Agent O.

suicidegripme
10-08-10, 4:38 pm
I did chest last night and had another solid session with Agent O. One difference was that I drank it about 35-40 minutes before my workout rather than 10-15. I think I liked this better as I felt the energy kicking in already as I walked into the gym.

One note on the taste: while it's not great, I did notice that there is absolutely no aftertaste. 5 seconds after I chugged it, I couldn't taste it in my mouth at all.

Overall, my energy in the gym was good. I had plenty left in the tank to finish out with some FST-7 style machine fly's. I'll be off the next 2 days at a bachelor party in Canada, so assuming I don't get arrested I'll probably hit back on Sunday with a little help from Agent O.

Have fun bro. Remember, these are his last days of freedom, make em count!

The RZA
10-12-10, 3:24 pm
I hit back on Sunday afternoon at Metroflex Plano, home of Kuclo. After the bachelor party on Fri/Sat, I definitely needed a little kick from Agent O. It did not disappoint. I drank it on my drive to Plano and then proceeded to get stuck in traffic and get REALLY angry. I liked this. Agent O + traffic = road rage!

I ended up having a great training session despite being a little tired. I did some nice heavy deads to finish it out. The main thing I have to say about this back workout is that on Monday morning, my back was SORE. My nutrition for those days was on point so I know this was the result of training my ass off with a little help from Agent O.