PDA

View Full Version : Scals on "O"

scals
10-10-10, 3:17 pm
Got my Agent O last Thursday. Plan on starting tomorrow. Works out perfectly as I start my new split as well tomorrow. I'll keep everyone posted on how Agent O works for me!

rockeo
10-10-10, 3:57 pm
SUBBED brotha,
awesome to hear, look forward to your feedback & enjoy the intensity, crazzeeness & enjoyability of Agent O!

C.Coronato
10-11-10, 10:14 am
Awesome. Good luck with it bro. Dont take it too late just yet lol.

FITGYM
10-11-10, 10:40 am
can't wait to see what happOns

Mr. Dead
10-11-10, 11:49 am
Can't miss this!!!

B Con
10-11-10, 4:53 pm
Get it going!

mritter3
10-11-10, 5:00 pm
looking forward to seeing what you think man...everyone else seems to love it

scals
10-11-10, 5:13 pm
SUBBED brotha,
awesome to hear, look forward to your feedback & enjoy the intensity, crazzeeness & enjoyability of Agent O!

Thanks rock. Looking forward to tryin this stuff out!

Awesome. Good luck with it bro. Dont take it too late just yet lol.

Thanks bro. Haha, should be good!

can't wait to see what happOns

Me neither FIT!

Can't miss this!!!

Put your seat belt on!

Get it going!

Soon...

looking forward to seeing what you think man...everyone else seems to love it

Thanks brother. I'm pysched up for some legs tonight!

scals
10-11-10, 5:13 pm
T-minus 90 minutes til first dose... Legs at 7pm.

scals
10-11-10, 11:30 pm
Just got finished with Legs. So took Agent O at 640 and trained at 715. My energy levels were up during the whole workout, but not to an intense level where I was shaking or anything. Had an excellent workout and a great pump. Not sure if Agent O is supposed to give me a pump, but I didn't take anything else PRE so I'm sure it was the O. As far as the taste, the first swig was a bit intense, but the second one wasn't as bad. Not the best tasting supp ever, but not the worst either. I'll keep everyone posted as I continue to train with Agent O.

Check out my journey for the workout itself.

scals
10-12-10, 3:47 pm
Just got back from training back. Took Agent O about 20 minutes pre workout. Today took it with Pump and kept the red pill in. Honestly did not feel a lot of physical stimulation, but rather a lot of mental focus. I was ready to go from start to finish of the workout. The mind muscle connection was excellent. Was able to focus on each movement and what areas of the back I really wanted to be using. Don't think I've ever had the focus I had today. No jitters or anything like that. Very excited to see if the focus stays throughout the rest of my workouts with O.

The taste still isn't great. I actually just put a scoop directly in my mouth and took a gulp of powerade, mixed, and swallowed. I liked this much better than shaken in water and swallowing yesterday. If you can handle it I suggest it.

Aggression
10-12-10, 3:51 pm
niCe log. I personally like the taste of Agent O. I guess I'm in the minority.

B Con
10-12-10, 4:14 pm
You may as well try snorting it if you don't like the taste lol.

Great stuff Steve. I agree no big crazy energy but very intense focus/mind-muscle connections as a result to equate to bigger, better pumps IMHO.

Donvio
10-12-10, 5:06 pm
I personally like the taste. It's like a bitter orange juice. Minority here as well.

rockeo
10-12-10, 11:04 pm
solid feedback s17, i like the taste of O but try it with CARB Max - then it tastes really good imo :)
i have been focusing on form on O and still able to get some nice weight up - its the power O & determination as well!
stay strong & healthy

scals
10-13-10, 10:18 am
niCe log. I personally like the taste of Agent O. I guess I'm in the minority.

Yea, I dont dislike the taste, but definitely don't crave it either. I'm not a huge fan of anything orange or citrus to begin with, other than Carb Max, so it may be my taste buds in general.

You may as well try snorting it if you don't like the taste lol.

Great stuff Steve. I agree no big crazy energy but very intense focus/mind-muscle connections as a result to equate to bigger, better pumps IMHO.

Hahaha, I don't think I'm that hardcore yet brother. Focus was off the carts, and I am the sorest I have been in a while today both legs and back. I definitely think it's from the good form and MMC.

I personally like the taste. It's like a bitter orange juice. Minority here as well.

Yea, like I said, not a fan of anything citrus or orange really. Personally there are brands of orange juice I don't care for. But if the other results continue from this, I wouldn't let the taste get in the way of me using it in the future.

solid feedback s17, i like the taste of O but try it with CARB Max - then it tastes really good imo :)
i have been focusing on form on O and still able to get some nice weight up - its the power O & determination as well!
stay strong & healthy

I may have to add some Carb Max pre workout now. Yea I definitely feel more focused than energized, but I'm glad for that. I need the focus and the form more than bouncing off the walls.

scals
10-14-10, 12:23 am
I can't say much different than yesterday. The focus is what is the most appealing about this product by far, to me. I took it at 830 tonight, and could go to bed right now. Not getting huge energy boosts, but my mind is truly focused on the muscle working with each move.

Taste is getting better as I get used to it, but still nothing great. Workouts are better and better so I could care less about the taste at this point. I'm thrilled with the results after 3 days. More to come. Legs #2 tomorrow. Ready for some O!

Big C
10-14-10, 12:43 am
Lookin real solid bro. Being a stim junkie myself......I can't get over how much of a "clean" feeling it gives me, as it's not loaded with garbage ingrediants.

I'm gonna be sad when I run out...but hopefully it goes on the market soon-after!

scals
10-20-10, 11:40 pm
Lookin real solid bro. Being a stim junkie myself......I can't get over how much of a "clean" feeling it gives me, as it's not loaded with garbage ingrediants.

I'm gonna be sad when I run out...but hopefully it goes on the market soon-after!

Hell yea brother. I love this stuff.

scals
10-20-10, 11:41 pm
Still getting the same results 7 servings into it. Man the focus is off the charts. I'm not sure if it is aiding my recovery, but as soon as I finish one set, I'm already set to go on to the next one. Really excited for O to make it the main stage where we can buy it!!!