PDA

View Full Version : Powerlifting With Agent-0 By Myside

Seath308
10-13-10, 12:37 am
Well ... Day 1 was today.... WOW Is all I can say. This is a perfect day to really TEST Agent-O. The last 2 days I worked about 25 hours (Monday 13 hours Today 12 hours) Yesterday I was suppose to dead lift but with the tiny amount of calories I took in I knew my body would be way better off waiting till tomorrow. Still had to work overtime today but at least I brought alot more food and Fluids. Then I had a nice bonus when I got home saw the cardboard box chillen On my Porch. Ripped it open grabbed my agent-O slammed that down bagged up 3 scoops of torrent and a scoop and a half of Ultra whey Pro and got to the gym. The Agent-O kicked in right when I did 135 I worked up to 550 today for 3 Reps and 1 strongman hitch Rep breaking my old Pr of 2 Reps with 545.

So far SO GOOD!

I'll post a video later tonight.

Seath308
10-19-10, 11:09 pm
I notice my focus is way up when I take agent-o It really helps me get ready for a heavy lift!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT8p1jRwTHY

Seath308
10-28-10, 9:04 pm
I'll be back taking Agent-O now that my de-load week is over..... I didn't want to waste it ... GOT HEAVY SQUATS Tomorrow!!!!

Seath308
10-30-10, 7:55 pm
Oh hell yes!!! I'M IN LOVE WITH AGENT-O! I went in to my squat workout hoping to get 550 for 3 reps 4 Reps Max. I'm not using Knee wraps because this federation only allows a Belt. My Previous Pr with knee wraps was 545 for 5 Reps and I get alot out of knee wraps. I never would have thought I would have been able to do what I did today. I took the Agent-O at 5:15 started warming up at 5:35 I could already feel the "O" Kicking in! It was about 6:05-6:10 when I did 550 for 6 reps the O gave me the focus and adrenalin rush I needed to hit a huge PR!

Here is the video:

Squat 550 for 6 Reps Just a belt (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDrrXfMum5Q)

Altered Beast
11-03-10, 7:39 pm
Very wicked as usual big Seath! Is this your first or second round of Agent O?

I'm subbed in for this and your journey thread as well biggin.

Seath308
11-04-10, 12:22 am
Very wicked as usual big Seath! Is this your first or second round of Agent O?

I'm subbed in for this and your journey thread as well biggin.

Hell yeah right on man! This is my first round with agent-O i have probably 4-5 scoops left. That should last me till I get the capsules. The stuff is pretty intense its like nothing I have ever felt before!

Altered Beast
11-06-10, 3:46 pm
Hell yeah right on man! This is my first round with agent-O i have probably 4-5 scoops left. That should last me till I get the capsules. The stuff is pretty intense its like nothing I have ever felt before!

It's almost narcotic! Just think, it's all natural ingredients too. Unreal.

Can't wait to start my second round. Post PR vids when you get a chance, please!

Seath308
11-06-10, 5:53 pm
It's almost narcotic! Just think, it's all natural ingredients too. Unreal.

Can't wait to start my second round. Post PR vids when you get a chance, please!

WILL DO! I have a PR video i'll post sunday its not very good quality I took it with my camera phone. I got 605 for a triple on squat just a Belt NO Knee Wraps!

Altered Beast
11-07-10, 1:23 pm
WILL DO! I have a PR video i'll post sunday its not very good quality I took it with my camera phone. I got 605 for a triple on squat just a Belt NO Knee Wraps!

Nice! That is nuts that your knees can support that kind of weight! I take it that all of the power training gets them use to it?

iPhone 4 my good man =)