PDA

View Full Version : 1 can of Test worth it?

Sandman
10-13-10, 7:42 am
Some how when I made my last order I only ordered 1 can of Test instead of 2. So I have 1 can of Test and 1 of M-stack. Should I just run them or order another can of Test?

naturalguy
10-13-10, 8:14 am
You will still get benefit from one can of Test. I get jumps in strength gains at around the day 5 mark.

Sandman
10-13-10, 8:26 am
Thanks NG, I'll just run what I have. Then double check my order next time.

Aggression
10-13-10, 8:29 am
21 days is good. 42 is better. Work with what you got bro.

Littlefry
10-13-10, 9:36 am
21 days is good. 42 is better. Work with what you got bro.

Exactly. You could start you test and put in another order for a can of test and that way when it gets there you just continue on with your planned cycle. But, there should be nothing wrong with running a solo can. Most people jsut run 42-days because reports are that the second can really gives you a good kick in the ass.

jcrunk808
11-03-10, 3:52 am
i was wondering when you guys say 42 day cycle, i know thats 2 cans of test, but my question is, do you run the 2 cans straight without the week break in between?

Aggression
11-03-10, 8:02 am
i was wondering when you guys say 42 day cycle, i know thats 2 cans of test, but my question is, do you run the 2 cans straight without the week break in between?

Yes. Run it for 6 straight weeks followed by a ~4 week break.

jcrunk808
11-03-10, 8:37 pm
thanks for a quick reply. i was wondering would you recommend stacking it with any other paks or run it alone. this is what im running now. would you make changes to this or just add it to this. thanks alot
first thing in the morning when waking i take a nitro. then eat my breakfast a little later and have a pak with that.
next meal i take an omega pak. i have a couple more meals through out the day. i usually eat my prework out meal 2 hours before i work out. i workout in the evening around 1030pm. then i take a animal stak an hour after i eat. then i take a animal pump 30 min preworkout then animal nitro right when i get in the car to go to the gym which is 5 min away. then right after my last set i take another nitro and do cardio. come home eat dinner and have another omega. than have my casein drink before sleep.

Aggression
11-04-10, 8:29 am
That all looks legit to me, bro. You're set.

jcrunk808
11-04-10, 9:38 am
thanks. but where would you recommend taking the test? before or after the animal stak? also i know it says to take animal stak for 21 days also. so how would you take the stak and test together if you run the test for the 42 days?

iron_wings20
11-10-10, 9:55 pm
I had the same questions as you, but on a forum thread i started, mritter3 advised me to take test for 21 days, then on the second set of 21 days (2nd can of Animal test) add the Animal Stak to the mix, then end of course with m-stak to preserve gains.

jcrunk808
11-11-10, 6:53 pm
I had the same questions as you, but on a forum thread i started, mritter3 advised me to take test for 21 days, then on the second set of 21 days (2nd can of Animal test) add the Animal Stak to the mix, then end of course with m-stak to preserve gains.

alright cool thanks for the tip. question about the mstak though. as soon as you finish the test/stak do you wait the 7 days before you start the mstak or take mstak the day after you finish your test/stak?

Mr. Dead
11-11-10, 6:57 pm

Good advice, there...

widdlewade44
11-11-10, 7:02 pm
but one is better then none, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

iron_wings20
11-11-10, 10:33 pm
you would take m-stak the day after you take your last animal test packet. im about to start my stack soon also. let me know how it goes for you.

Enforcer
11-14-10, 12:32 pm
Some how when I made my last order I only ordered 1 can of Test instead of 2. So I have 1 can of Test and 1 of M-stack. Should I just run them or order another can of Test?

I can of Test def. does the trick bro. If you want to add in M-Stak with it then you will only greater improve your results. I have used Animal test and multiple different occasions and got the results I wanted everytime.