PDA

View Full Version : My Journey

Ghostz
10-19-10, 8:48 pm
Well I hope I'm posting in the right place but My Journey has begun. When I started a few mths back I was around 216lbs and 5ft 9 32 yr old. I just finished my 1st stack using , Pak,test,stak,and nitro combined with a whey. The progress I got was insaine. I lost 10lbs of fat( still have a ways to go) and gained alot of streght that I didn't have before. My bench has went up 20lbs. Which has brought me to putting alot more focuse into my training and diet. So Now I have some new Goals that I want to share and get some feed back on. I really want to shed off about 5 more pounds of the fat but also start cutting.My next stak will constist of Pak,Nitro,Cuts, and may-be M-stak, unsure on the M-stak yet. Money getting tight trying to buy my new house. So Right now my goals are
1. To lose more body fat while building lean mass
2. Contuine training every day with one day off

ALso A big thanks to everyone here I have checked out alot of videos online and the training you all have put out there is great. Keeps me in the zone. My gym is postered with Animal pics out of mags everywhere. Thanks again

C.Coronato
10-20-10, 1:26 pm
Awesome so far brother.

Whats the diet looking like?

Ghostz
10-20-10, 2:57 pm
My Diet is pretty soild.
For breakfast I eat 3 to 4 eggs whites and take my Pak
Work out 1.5 -2 hrs
Take Nitro with a whey shake 52g
2nd meal- Chicken breast with a baked potato
3rd meal- 8oz fish Fillet with a greens
4th meal- Peanut butter on toast with 2 eggs whites
When I start taking the M-stak it'll change up a bit cause all the pills fill me up lol