PDA

View Full Version : McDonalds Log

McDonalds
10-20-10, 9:13 pm
I train bodybuilding and MMA in cycles. Now i am a little burned out from the martial arts training and have just started lifting iron and making tupperware again, it feels great and i have missed it i now realize.

Height: 185cm (6ft1)
Weight: 190 pounds
Bodyfat: 11

What i would like to improve:
My biggest priority for all the workouts is to build a better core, as this is my biggest weakness and is really important that i focus on to let me do other lifts better.

Physique wise i would like to improve my shoulders and arms more, this has always been my biggest struggle.

I see myself as a diet guy, that's where my focus is mostly. I struggle to understand how to manipulate growth where i want it in training, i do try alot of different approaches through exercises, splits and distributing rest days but there is something that i don't get.

My training program now is the HRT routine that is posted here, it seemed like a new approach and i got really sore from trying it.

McDonalds
10-20-10, 9:36 pm
I should also add that i do not like the sun, smiling, people or life in general. I am a short tempered unreasonable guy that most people will consider an asshole.

C.Coronato
10-21-10, 1:28 pm
I should also add that i do not like the sun, smiling, people or life in general. I am a short tempered unreasonable guy that most people will consider an asshole.

Thats a rough way to live my man. Hopefully some sarcasm in it.

McDonalds
10-22-10, 7:24 am
I'm a cagefighter, give me a break.

Leg day, really light because it's my first time in two months and all my injuries has started from lifting too heavy too early.

Legs
Squats 4x light
Stiff leg dead 2x light/moderate
"Rope attached to ancle, slow roundkick" 2x light
Walking lounges 2x light/moderate
Calf raises in leg press machine 3x light

Abs
Straight lying crunches
Legs and back elevated from the floor, side crunches
Lying sideways in a back extension module, crunching.
Straight lying crunches
Weighted lying crunches
Straight lying crunches
Crunches on a ball
Crying

I like to get out all my energy at the end and do 6 or 7 different exercises for 1 set with little or no break, with purpose to shed a tear. It never fails, i allways get really sore.

McDonalds
10-25-10, 11:30 pm
Chest
Dips 2x light
Incline DB press 3x moderate
DB flyes 2x moderate
Cable flyes upwards 2x light/moderate
Dips 2x light - superset with pushups to failure

Abs

McDonalds
10-27-10, 10:31 pm
Back
Chins 2x failure
Rack deadlifts 3x moderate
Dumbell rows 2x moderate/heavy
Cable variation, straight arm sagittal flexion 2x light/moderate
T-bar rows, 3x moderate
Seated dumbell shrugs 2x heavy
Bent over dumbell raises 2x moderate

C.Coronato
10-28-10, 1:59 pm
Looking good my man, keep pushing along.

NJC_Manhattan
10-28-10, 2:03 pm

Honesty is the best policy.

And welcome

McDonalds
10-28-10, 11:29 pm
New split with ALOT of rest days, i used to train 5 times a week, slept 11 hours every night and 1 hour in daytime, constantly tired and exhausted. Now i realize i must train when my body is ready, not my mind. I have done one week with this program now, and i'm full of energy every workout, i get amazing pumps followed by amazing soreness, and no body part gets worked while an overlapping body part is sore, it feels on point
1. Arms
2. Shoulders
3. OFF
4. Legs
5. OFF
6. Chest
7. OFF
8. Back
9. OFF

McDonalds
11-02-10, 7:21 am
Teaching and training boxing today, low cardio workout