PDA

View Full Version : Fat loss without muscle loss?

Moscorey
10-21-10, 12:22 pm
I am pretty new the "workout" scene as it pertains to strength training and what not. I am wanting to gain some mass but I also need to drop a little excess fat so I can show off my gains.

My question is how much cardio should I be doing to help with fat loss but not take away from the work I putting in on the weights? I am taking Animal Cut along with a good high protein diet to help with everything.

Any help of feedback anyone could give me to help me get the best results would be appreciated. Thanks.

zubda345
10-21-10, 2:23 pm
1st of all WELCOME TO THE ONE AND ONLY "THE FORUM"....

Your question will be appreciated here and all the bros will try to answer your questions n help you the best they can.

Here is my Reply:::

The Cardio section should b 3-4 days a week of at-least 20-30 mins depending on your intensity and exercise. Like stepper is too intense (If you are doing it right), It would be enough if done 10-15mins, Treadmill 20mins n cycling 30 mins... N that ANIMAL CUTS IS A GREAT HELP I'VE ALSO USED IT!!!

Just stick to it n you will see the results.... I had a waist of 40 inches, Now it's 33 inches. My chest was Flabby Now it's good Same was the case with whole body, It took almost 1 year (I wasn't attentive enough though, But still All this WAS n it IS worth it) I need to improve more but the purpose of telling this is to motivate you n make you believe your self n tell you to be patient, Also hope for the best. Another thing U also have to make your diet Clean, More Proteins less Carbs, LOW FAT, NO Sweet food no White bread. Be strict It's hard but not IMPOSSIBLE, Just stick to It n let me know....

C.Coronato
10-21-10, 2:28 pm
As Zubda said, welcome my man. Whats the diet looking like now?

Moscorey
10-22-10, 8:16 am
A normal days diet is:

Wake Up
- Animal Cuts

Breakfast
- whole wheat peanut butter toast
- Protein shake (48g of protein)
- Fruit (Apple or Banana)
- Multivitamin
- Fish Oil

Lunch (I am on the road a lot)
- large bowl of soup (mostly chili)
- Grilled Chicken wrap
- Multivitamin
- Fish oil
- 2nd dose of Animal Cut

Snack
- Protein bar

Post work out
Protein Shake

Dinner
- Grilled Chicken
- 1 or 2 vegetables
- Yogurt
- Fish Oil

I eat around 250g or protein a day. I love basketball so about 3 days a week I am playing for about 1 - 2 hours so that i get most of my cardio in that but I have been to a couple cycling classes. I never would have thought I would have liked it but it is a crazy good cardio workout. Thanks for the responses and help. I am open to any suggestions

MRmichael.hooker
10-22-10, 1:21 pm
A normal days diet is:

Wake Up
- Animal Cuts

Breakfast
- whole wheat peanut butter toast
- Protein shake (48g of protein)
- Fruit (Apple or Banana)
- Multivitamin
- Fish Oil

Lunch (I am on the road a lot)
- large bowl of soup (mostly chili)
- Grilled Chicken wrap
- Multivitamin
- Fish oil
- 2nd dose of Animal Cut

Snack
- Protein bar

Post work out
Protein Shake

Dinner
- Grilled Chicken
- 1 or 2 vegetables
- Yogurt
- Fish Oil

I eat around 250g or protein a day. I love basketball so about 3 days a week I am playing for about 1 - 2 hours so that i get most of my cardio in that but I have been to a couple cycling classes. I never would have thought I would have liked it but it is a crazy good cardio workout. Thanks for the responses and help. I am open to any suggestions

1st suggestion: take the 2nd dose of Cuts on an empty stomach as well. You prob. should change your morning shake to something solid, chicken or eggs or turkey or whatever you choose. Main reasoning is because you ARE on the road alot, and one of your meals is a protein bar, + your prob not getting a HUGE amount of chicken in your chicken wrap @ lunch. You really wanna keep your metabolsim going since you are trying to add lean muscle and lower inches of fat. How is it going so far, results wise? How long have you been on this diet? The best advice is to get your diet in check, do it a few weeks, see how it affects you, and change from there. You might want to consider dropping the morning fruit, but depends on how you look. I had fruit in my diet for the first 10 weeks and had great results, then eventually dropped it to lower some calories. #1 advice getting into a diet i can suggest is take pictures. Once a week, same day, same time, take pics of yourself in the same place. Your mind can play tricks on you looking in the mirror all the time, so take pics