PDA

View Full Version : Need some help!

grmnfrk
10-21-10, 8:38 pm
I started college a few months ago, away from home. I am trying to figure out a healthy diet that is cheap, because my parents are not supporting me and at the moment I do not have a job. Therefore I am very limited to the amount of money I can use for groceries. At the moment I have 10lb of white rice a dozen eggs and some beans. I try not to spend more then $5.00 a trip to the grocery store. Which is normally enough for Milk, Bread, Eggs, and sometimes some cheese. My goal is to lose weight and just get into a healthier lifestyle all together. Please if you have anything that can help me it would be appreciated? Thank You

AntoineV
10-22-10, 1:15 am
Egg whites and canned tuna bro.... and carbs are cheap.. your parents probably have pasta and rice already. spend your money on food you really need... you don't need milk that much.

SpankyC
10-22-10, 2:38 am
Egg whites and canned tuna bro.... and carbs are cheap.. your parents probably have pasta and rice already. spend your money on food you really need... you don't need milk that much.

Milk gets a bad rap for some reason...but at his situation itl work fine. When I was wrestling I had to drop around 30 pounds, and I did that by eating tons of whole eggs, milk, cottage cheese, bread, pasta! You just gota lay down a foundation first, espicially with training, kick your ass in the gym 5-6 days with weights and cardio and youl meet your goals just dont cheat! But if your trying to lose weight for a bodybuilding competition then that is a completely different story, and then yes I would agree on not drinking milk due to water retension and bloat. But dont neglect fats! Eat whole eggs, add in olive oil and almonds to every meal!

grmnfrk
10-22-10, 1:56 pm
Thank You guys, for the input. I thing this will help me to figure out what I need to get and the stuff I need to cut out of my diet.