PDA

View Full Version : natural sterol complex

mass3011
10-27-10, 10:12 am
ok bros so i know i cant use it yet as im 17 but i just woundered what a sensible age would be for future reference? also im a little confused as to what it is? on the universal website it says its ' a natural alternative to pro hormones' however i fort as it as more of a highly anabolic, non hormonal supplement? i have no intestion of using this but its bugging me as too what it does? many thanks already bros

felipelpr
10-27-10, 12:15 pm
ok bros so i know i cant use it yet as im 17 but i just woundered what a sensible age would be for future reference? also im a little confused as to what it is? on the universal website it says its ' a natural alternative to pro hormones' however i fort as it as more of a highly anabolic, non hormonal supplement? i have no intestion of using this but its bugging me as too what it does? many thanks already bros

I don't know about your question, but I just wanna give you an insight.
I had used twice. Both times I had EXCELLENT RESULTS and not a single side effect!

Aggression
10-27-10, 12:30 pm
Natural Sterol Complex can be used by anyone 18+. Its a mass and density enhancer that uses plant sterols to bring on the results. The sterols and extracts help your body build lean mass and strength, adding some dense muscle to your frame. Just remember, you need to eat big to get big, but NSC can definitely help. The newest formula does contain a bit of Tribulus, so it can be considered a hormone booster, but a mild one, as its not the 'main component' of NSC, rather just a piece of the puzzle.

Mr. Dead
10-27-10, 12:33 pm
Natural Sterol Complex can be used by anyone 18+. Its a mass and density enhancer that uses plant sterols to bring on the results. The sterols and extracts help your body build lean mass and strength, adding some dense muscle to your frame. Just remember, you need to eat big to get big, but NSC can definitely help. The newest formula does contain a bit of Tribulus, so it can be considered a hormone booster, but a mild one, as its not the 'main component' of NSC, rather just a piece of the puzzle.

Agreed...

mass3011
10-27-10, 4:15 pm

great cheers bro so how do these plant sterols work? are they just anabolic or work by some other means? or does no one no but it works

mass3011
10-27-10, 4:18 pm
I don't know about your question, but I just wanna give you an insight.
I had used twice. Both times I had EXCELLENT RESULTS and not a single side effect!

cheers bro

PORTERHOUSE
10-27-10, 4:29 pm
combining NSC with M stak is a solid combo.

mass3011
10-27-10, 5:18 pm
combining NSC with M stak is a solid combo.

i have heard i want to use it wen i 18 with milk n egg, uni liver and pak

C.Coronato
10-27-10, 5:23 pm
i have heard i want to use it wen i 18 with milk n egg, uni liver and pak

Solid old school stack. I like it.

mass3011
10-27-10, 5:40 pm
Solid old school stack. I like it.

yh ive just got milk n egg and uni liver today im doing milk n egg postworkout with quick carbs n throughout day then im doing uni liver 5 with every meal n 5 pre n 5 post n pak with breafast n pre workout

rockeo
10-28-10, 6:34 pm
natural sterol complex has Peaked my interest big time - especially the Old School Stack!
http://www.universalnutrition.com/features/stackingup.cfm
Great Effective Stacking Tools indeed!

drebux
10-28-10, 10:13 pm
i've used the sterol complex twice, it's actually one of my favorite supplements. I haven't noticed any crazy strength increase, but overall i just feel "better" while on it. so when you turn 18, i say go for it.

Aggression
10-29-10, 9:57 am
great cheers bro so how do these plant sterols work? are they just anabolic or work by some other means? or does no one no but it works

Its a natural way to help boost anabolism. Being 'anabolic' simply means that your body is ready to put on and build muscle mass. It means your in a positive nitrogen balance. The newest formula also contains Tribulus, which helps boost natural testosterone levels.