PDA

View Full Version : New Alpha Testers Selected for Agent O ATP Part 2: List Inside

J-Dawg
10-30-10, 11:10 am
Fellas,
We have a new version of Agent O that we'll be sending out next week and we have set aside 15 samples for new testers. So if you've been following along with the current Agent O alpha testing program, now's the chance for you to help us with Part 2. If you'd like to be part of this testing program, post up your info in here. Testers will be selected next week.

Thanks,

nck219
10-30-10, 11:20 am
I would love to be part of the new testing. I've always been a junkie on preworkout products! After reading all the original reviews it sounds like this product will be making it's way into my arsenal...

Crims
10-30-10, 11:27 am
After reading all the logs from round one alpha testers, I'm even more stocked for AO to be released. I'd love to test the tweaked flavor and form for round 2.
I'm currently on a cut, following Rage's Iron Contest II training split and diet in preparation for Iron Contest IV's bulk in January. Only two months left, I'd love to log and see what AO would bring to the table to get me ready for January. Training and diet are fierce and on point, so throwing in a variable like AO would be an awesome way to see how it kicks things up. I'm ready to throw down some Agent O and log the experience!

-Crim

Flash419
10-30-10, 12:10 pm
I would love to get in on this. The reviews of this stuff have been amazing. I've been a big user of both Pump and Shock Therapy. I'm not using either at the moment so I could give Agent O a fresh chance. My schedule is always hectic and getting that extra kick when I walk into the gym would be a big help.I've done the testing thing before in the past and have no problem keeping the logs to give Animal an accurate review.

FITGYM
10-30-10, 12:36 pm
i wanna be

"AGENT O" 2.0

Altered Beast
10-30-10, 2:07 pm
Any possibility that previous testers will be used? We'd be very valuable for side by side comparisons.

Altered Beast
10-30-10, 2:14 pm
I would love to get in on this. The reviews of this stuff have been amazing. I've been a big user of both Pump and Shock Therapy. I'm not using either at the moment so I could give Agent O a fresh chance. My schedule is always hectic and getting that extra kick when I walk into the gym would be a big help.I've done the testing thing before in the past and have no problem keeping the logs to give Animal an accurate review.

This will become your new obsession. You will never want to train without it!

I have been sending JDawg PM's in regards to sending me any additional samples they are trying to get rid of.

Firedrake
10-30-10, 3:09 pm
I'd really like to be part of this.

I'm training 5 days a week -- legs on Monday, delts and traps Tuesday, arms on Wednesday, Back and hams Friday and Chest Saturday.

I'm 6'1" tall, weigh 227, about 12 weeks past my contest and 21 lbs. up. BF about 12%, and I'm trying to keep my energy up in the gym and keep the BF under control, while build some serious muscle mass. At 56, I need all the help I can get, and I'm hearing great things about the first phase.

Mr. Dead
10-30-10, 3:36 pm
Awesome opportunity!!! Good luck, to all!!!

MR.TeachFreak
10-30-10, 3:41 pm
Any possibility that previous testers will be used? We'd be very valuable for side by side comparisons.

X2

Either way this is a great opportunity for anyone. Agent O 1.0 was a baddass supp.

dannynb
10-30-10, 4:22 pm
Step up to plate fellas....I would kick any of ya'll out of line to get another crack at Agent O.....awesome stuff!!! I can't wait till it hits the market.

Shukin
10-30-10, 7:32 pm
Let me at it! Mom can forward it to me ASAP!
You know you will get honest feed back.
Respect,
Shukin

snowboardray
10-31-10, 7:38 am
The Forum may be going through some minor changes, but the people behind it are exactly the same. They are committed to giving us the best of the best when it comes to supplementation. After an excellent opening round, they've listened to some constructive criticism and are gonna take something thats already proven fantastic to the original alpha testers and make it fantastic-er. I would love an opportunity to test this out!

never_2_big
10-31-10, 8:45 am
Id really love to give this try... But Im guessing its for US members only???

Birdman
10-31-10, 2:27 pm
I've heard nothing but praise for "Agent O." Would love to give it a try for myself.
Stats: 19 years old, 199lbs, 6' 1"
Thanks for the opportunity J

Mattman33
10-31-10, 4:00 pm
AGENT O 2.0??? I can't wait to see what was done to make this product better. I know I am not eligible, but just wanted to say how stoked I am for this. Good luck guys....and girls!

V23
10-31-10, 5:18 pm
I would love to try Agent O! 5' 11" 232lbs. Currently lifting for strength/power as well
as bodybuilding. I work about 80-90 hours a week (at a hospital) and still manage to make it to the
gym. But let me tell you I am always looking for something to get me in the zone
to workout because I'm usually dragging ass..... I have tried pretty much
everything. So please give me a shot.

kryptiq
10-31-10, 6:57 pm
No idea if you're taking initial ATP testers for side by side comparisons but if so:

Important Facts
6-7 days of training a week currently
No definite split due to varying level of pain each week(Try to keep it pretty consistent)
4-5 big meals a day with 3x64g protein shakes

Supps:
M-stak(Finishing it up..would be starting Stak with the new O)
Flex
Nitro
Pak
Shock Therapy(Obviously taking some time off this for O if I'm in)
Creatine Caps
Cassein Protein
Whey Protein Iso & Concentrate
Glutamine Powder
Fish Oil
Benefiber(In shakes due to slight decrease in veggie intake)
Omega(Will add this with Stak)

On my bulk thus far I've gained about 4.5lbs and .1% BF.

Well thanks for your time once again and good luck to everyone this stuff is amazing.

MR.TeachFreak
10-31-10, 8:24 pm
No idea if you're taking initial ATP testers for side by side comparisons but if so:

Important Facts
6-7 days of training a week currently
No definite split due to varying level of pain each week(Try to keep it pretty consistent)
4-5 big meals a day with 3x64g protein shakes

Supps:
M-stak(Finishing it up..would be starting Stak with the new O)
Flex
Nitro
Pak
Shock Therapy(Obviously taking some time off this for O if I'm in)
Creatine Caps
Cassein Protein
Whey Protein Iso & Concentrate
Glutamine Powder
Fish Oil
Benefiber(In shakes due to slight decrease in veggie intake)
Omega(Will add this with Stak)

On my bulk thus far I've gained about 4.5lbs and .1% BF.

Well thanks for your time once again and good luck to everyone this stuff is amazing.

Right here for current testers to take part:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?33986-Current-Alpha-Testers-Be-Part-of-the-Agent-O-ATP-Round-2.

_Trainlikeafreak
10-31-10, 10:07 pm
20 year old student/bodybuilder.. Been loving every second of it.. Once I'm done competing in the All South's this Saturday I will begin my quest to bulk to 190 (I'm 5ft 9 and competing as a lightweight). I figured what better way to start off my bulk then to hit the ground running with Agent O.. Thanks for your time and good luck to all the beta testers!

kryptiq
10-31-10, 10:13 pm
Right here for current testers to take part:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?33986-Current-Alpha-Testers-Be-Part-of-the-Agent-O-ATP-Round-2.

Thank you brother, my apologies for the previous post. Good luck everyone this is the real deal in terms of stimulant Pre-WO's

Sans Peur
11-01-10, 12:34 am
I would love to get in on this round of testing. I'm currently on a 4 day split using the HIT method. Currently weighing in at 175, but trying to bulk to 190 over the next 6 months. Only question would be whether or not I can get in on this even though I'm overseas (deployed to Afghanistan). I do, however, have consistent internet access (AF Comm troop), so maintaining a log will be easy.

-Without Fear

mritter3
11-01-10, 9:26 am
i would love to be apart of the testing for agent O...i dont have a clue what the original flavor tasted like so my opinion may be different from the others, which would be beneficial, i would be glad to give a new perspective of how it tastes and how it affects my workouts, gains, pr's, etc...thanks again.

MR.TeachFreak
11-01-10, 10:44 am
Great opportunity here guys. Agent O was a badass supp. Surprised it is only two pages so far.

Altered Beast
11-01-10, 11:41 am
Great opportunity here guys. Agent O was a badass supp. Surprised it is only two pages so far.

They are beyond anxious to be able to buy it in it's final form. The second round of anything never gets as much hype, unfortunately.

Personally, I believe that the first round testers should test the second batch. That way they can keep their logs going and can provide side by side comparisons for corporate to view.

Just my two cents.

StayGold
11-01-10, 12:05 pm
It would be a great privelage to test out the second version of Agent O. From reading the logs from the first batch of Alpha testers, it sounds like a solid product. I'm 5'-8", 180 lbs and currently using a 4 day split. I'm looking to bulk up to around 190 this winter. I'm using Shock Therapy as my Pre-workout. I'd love to see what Agent O is all about.

Appollonian
11-01-10, 1:19 pm
I would really appreciate the chance to be an alpha tester on the Forvm and have the chance to provide feedback in product development/validation.

At 6'5" and maybe 210lb, I'm currently in a refinement phase with days falling slightly above or below my caloric needs. I don't always get the best sleep, so anything I can add to my arsenal that would give the extra snap I need some days would be a welcome addition.

ontheEDGE
11-01-10, 1:21 pm
I would love to put agent o to the test. I've used lots of pre workouts before but I'm currently not using anything just to take a break. This should allow me to really notice what type of effects agent o has to offer. In fact for the last few weeks I've been taking very few supplements at all, basically just aminos and keeping the diet tight.

Right now I'm training with high reps, going at 15 for upper body and 20-25 lower, I usually train at 12-8. Its good to mix it up, plus i would love to see if agent o would help me get some personal bests in these high rep sets.

Even though I don't have a journey going right now (not much time between work and family), I'll definitely review agent o a few times a week if I get selected.

shockfan
11-01-10, 2:14 pm
I would LOVE to be involved in this test! I am 6'3" 185 right now at 8 percent body fat. I just started bulking again and am on a Super Slow HIT program currently. I am currently taking Pump as my Pre-WO along with quite a few other Animal products throughout the day and would love to see the effects of Pump with Agent O!

leanbody
11-01-10, 5:36 pm
looks like u hit 15 already but if you want one more - count me in - i really like the samples of the original O!

Firefist
11-01-10, 7:22 pm
I have heard some stellar things about Agent O and would love to take part in this opportunity. Im always down for some shock therapy, but judging by the reviews, O gives it quite the run for its money. My schedule allows me the luxury of 3-4 hours of sleep a night, and i lift after my first class in the morning. My training session is the highlight of my day regaurdless what events may happen that day, but even so, some days its hard to get it dialed in to train with that lack of energy. I'd love to run a sample of Agent O and see what wonders it could do for me. Thanks for the opportunity!

Upstatebuilder07
11-01-10, 8:20 pm
Count me in.

Offseason gaining right now, 6'2 230+lbs. hitting reps 6-8 right now.

mon-chest
tues-back/bis
weds off
thurs-quads
friday-delts/tris
sat-off
sun-hamstrings abs

using animal pak, nitro, torrent, omega and flex. no pre workout in the mix right now but could definetly use one.

Firefist
11-01-10, 8:56 pm
whoops....forgot my info.

im 200 at 12% bodyfat right now. im currently cutting to keep my weight closer to my martial arts weight class and practice running a cut to see how ill respond to a new diet prep for a show next year. I go for 6-8 on my compound basics and 12-15 on the iso's. thanks!

TheWolf
11-01-10, 11:42 pm
Would love to be an Agent O Round 2 Tester. Always looking for different pre-workout supplements and lately have been stacking Animal Pump with Shock Therapy, I'm looking to stack something else with Animal Pump. Nothing better the another Animal supplement to do so. Also being a distributor for a supplement website I could build some hype for people when it is actually lauched if I was one of the first to test it.

Stats: 21 Years Old 5'9 221--Musclemania Competitor

rmt0512
11-02-10, 12:42 am
I'd love to get in on round two!

I'm 25 years old, ~ 14% bodyfat, 5'11" and 185 (and growing) right now. I was laid off earlier this year, and have been looking for work since. Sucks, I know, but it gives me the perfect opportunity to perfect my diet and body. No excuses here about not eating clean at the right times or working out when I need to. The gym has been a saving grace, the only thing keeping me sane during the day. With Agent O added to my supplement list, I know it'll give me that extra push I need to stay driven.

Current supplement list:
Animal Pak
Animal Pump
Animal M-Stak (2 days left)
Torrent
Whey
Casein

Current workout split (cardio 20-30 minutes a day, 2-3 days a week):
Monday: Back/Tri's/Abs
Tuesday: Shoulders/Traps/Calves
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Legs/Calves
Friday: Chest/Bi's/Abs
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Rest

Anyway, keeping the fingers crossed, and best of luck to everyone.

Shark52
11-02-10, 3:51 am
get me in on this!! I just got done with PUMP and loved my results, every time i use it i have so much more focus and energy, and vascularity is crazy, my arms look like spider webs. Id love to see what Agent O can bring to the weight room!!

5'10 185 lbs
i train 5x a week

Day 1: Back, bis, calves
Day 2: Chest, tris forearms
Day 3: Legs, calves
Day 4: Shoulders forearms
Day 5: Bis, tris calves

J-Dawg
11-02-10, 10:32 am
Be sure to get your entries in. We'll be picking winners tomorrow.

quinto
11-02-10, 11:25 am
21 years old. been lifting off and on for a couple years, but got really serious about it since last october.

currently on:

pak
flex
cuts
nitro
pm

i dont really have a pump preworkout so to speak, but have used a couple in the past. everyday is a constant fight of increasing weight, and becoming more efficient. before nitro i was just sore for a couple days, and that really hindered my workouts. added nitro to post workout, and soreness is almost non existant. add PM to my regimen, and now i vertually have NO doms once so ever. so everyday is a constant fight/battle/adventure to see how much stronger i am becoming. last weeks struggle with a weight, is this weeks repping weight. would love to give agent O a whirl and see what it does for me in terms of focus, added energy, and what im able to accomplish with my lifts.

diet is in check, and every week im making gains. just using iso whey protein for now, but would love to check it out before i hit a creatine cycle in december. would be a 100% unbiased, truth review.

quinto
11-02-10, 11:36 am
almost forgot to post my split.

monday - legs
tuesday - chest and biceps
wednesday - triceps and upper back
thursday - lower back, abs
friday - shoulders, biceps

sat & sun are usually strictly cardio days.

Nix0r
11-02-10, 11:41 am
I would definitely love to be part of Round 2 of the Agent O testing. Currently training 5/3/1, trying to build as much raw strength as possible before the APC Nationals in June. Currently working in an office all day as a computer programmer/data analyst, so at the end of the day, I'm pretty much dead tired, and need a good kicked in the ass. However, I'm very resistant to stims, and after reading all the other reviews, and seeing the energy/focus that Round 1 was able to deliver, it seems that it would be a perfect fit for me.

Agent O... kick my ass!

Loomis
11-02-10, 12:26 pm
Would love the chance to try 2.0.

Im 32 years old 5'6 @220. I train 5 days a week. legs/abs, back, chest, shoulders/traps, arms.

_Trainlikeafreak
11-02-10, 12:30 pm
Forgot my Split:
Day 1: Back
Day 2: Chest
Day 3: Off
Day 4: Quads/Calves
Day 5: Delts/Hams/Glutes
Day 6: Off
Day 7: Off

jesse45690
11-02-10, 2:49 pm
I followed the first round of Agent O threads, and I would love to be apart of this second go around. I'm 19 years old in my second year of college. I work out 5-6 days a week with a basic split (chest, back, shoulders, arms, and legs). I'm 5'10", 193 pounds. I eat as good as I possibly can giving my situation of living in a dorm. I do about 3 whole food meals a day along with 3 shakes. I've been lifting for 5 years now. Since I've started I've always been a huge Animal advocate. Right now I'm on Pak, Flex, and Omega. Along with some Universal aminos. It would be an honor to be selected for this.

Cstlfx
11-02-10, 5:15 pm
I would love to be a part of the new alpha testers!! Missed my chance last go around so I'm throwing my hat in again. I have a meet at the end of the week, but I'm training for another one mid-Dec. I havent been using a pre-workout for a while now, except for an energy drink here and there when I'm dead tired. I'd love to give a new one a try and see if it can kick start my training back up again.

Split:
Sunday: Speed Bench
Monday: ME Lower Body
Tuesday: Extra workouts, lower body
Wednesday: ME Upper Body
Thursday: Extra workouts, upper body
Friday: Speed Squats/Deads

Current Stack:
Pak, Joint-V, ZMA, and EAA Stack.

c-doll
11-02-10, 5:20 pm
I'd be honored to be a part of the 2nd round of Agent O testing. I've followed several of the intial Agent O ATP logs and am very interested in the product. I'm 24, 6' 213, eat 5-7 meals per day, train 4-5 times per week with a bodybuilding style split. Transitioning into my offseason training which focuses on increasing strength in compound lifts using a 5x5 method. I focus on ingesting most of my supplements around my workout, with the first meal of the day, and before bed.

shortstack
11-02-10, 5:26 pm
I'm running my bulk phase of my training and Agent O might work out just great for me. I'm 5'6" and at 170 and slowly climbing.

I'm running a 3 day a week, 4 day 5/3/1 system.

Day 1 Military press
Day 2 Deads
Day 3 Chest
Day 4 Squats

I've set my maxes and need to start making some gains. These workouts are very quick and focused and pretty intense, so I need to knock it out with the most effective sups I can get into me. I'm running some Shock therapy, N1-t, Nox3, and a little betala9 at the moment.

I'd like a chance to see how the Agent O compares.

Thanks for the opportunity guys.

Jeremy

twoheadedboy
11-02-10, 6:35 pm
I would love to be a part of round 2 to kick my training up a notch, starting strength-esque split with cardio in between for 6 days a week, plus a bowling day.

Razor
11-03-10, 9:50 am
Don't know how i missed this thread so don't know if its too late but here goes nothing:

Right now bulking at 5'7" 215. Running Test and Stak (first cans) along with Storm intra.

Split:
Day 1 - Wheels
Day 2 - Shoulders and Tris
Day 3 - Back
Day 4 - Rest
Day 5 - Chest
Day 6 - Back
Day 7 - Rest

HOpe im' not too late!

Brick By Brick
11-03-10, 11:11 am
It would be an honor to get involved with this project. Mutant raved about Agent O, and I am dying to try it out. Currently finishing up 3-4 days of heavy event training for the North American Strongman Nationals, Nov. 12, in Reno, Nev. I'm competing in the women's HW class. I could use anything high-powered to get that extra edge, most pre-workout boosters don't do much for me anymore. It would be great to have Agent O on my side at Nationals!

J-Dawg
11-03-10, 11:23 am
Here are the new testers for round 2 of the Agent O ATP. Please email info@animalpak.com with your full mailing information and we'll get the material sent out ASAP.

1. nck219
2. Crims
3. Flash419
4. FITGYM
5. Firedrake
6. Birdman
7. _Trainlikeafreak
8. mritter3
9. The Anti-Asian
10. Kasper52
11. Nix0r
12. Loomis
13. Cstlfx
14. shortstack
15. Brick By Brick

machineman
11-03-10, 11:24 am
Congrats to the winners!! Looking forward to see how round 2 goes!!

Razor
11-03-10, 11:26 am
Congrats fellas!!!

PIJW
11-03-10, 11:31 am
Here are the new testers for round 2 of the Agent O ATP. Please email info@animalpak.com with your full mailing information and we'll get the material sent out ASAP.

1. nck219
2. Crims
3. Flash419
4. FITGYM
5. Firedrake
6. Birdman
7. _Trainlikeafreak
8. mritter3
9. The Anti-Asian
10. Kasper52
11. Nix0r
12. Loomis
13. Cstlfx
14. shortstack
15. Brick By Brick

Congrats guys, great product, would really like to see what changes they made to it.

Nix0r
Absolutely stoked to test this out!

Thanks again, everyone!

_Trainlikeafreak
Just made my week.. Looking forward to doing this! Thanks for picking me.

Loomis
11-03-10, 1:21 pm
SWEET! I am psyched about this. I followed a number of the round one testers, and cant wait to give this a shot. Thanks a ton.

Brick By Brick
11-03-10, 1:23 pm
Right on! Slid in just under the wire. Thanks so much for adding me to the list, I am fired up about this product! Promise to submit a full review after I put it to the test at NAS Nationals. I have high hopes for Agent O.

Cstlfx
11-03-10, 1:33 pm
Thank you very much, I'm totally stoked! Congrats to everyone and have some fun!

mritter3
11-03-10, 3:01 pm
Awesome...so stoked to try agent o...cannot wait!...thanks for letting me take part in this

Crims
11-03-10, 3:59 pm
solid, good to go!

Flash419
11-03-10, 4:37 pm
THANKS!!!!!!

Can't wait to try this out. Some awesome reviews so far.

Firedrake
11-03-10, 4:43 pm
Excellent! Thanks so much for the opportunity! E-mail sent.

nck219
11-03-10, 6:31 pm
Info sent !! Can't freakin wait to try this out. Thanks for the opportunity!

Shukin
11-03-10, 7:50 pm
Great to see Fitgym get chosen for something.......
Sorry I don't get to try this new product just yet, but am tuned for the feedback!

Fitgym, counting on you to give us an over 40 perspective,
kip it real.

Respect,
Shukin

Firefist
11-03-10, 8:03 pm
thanks so much for choosing me, ill be sure to train hard and do everything by the books. cant wait to try it out. THANKS!

Cstlfx
11-03-10, 8:38 pm
Great to see Fitgym get chosen for something.......
Sorry I don't get to try this new product just yet, but am tuned for the feedback!

Fitgym, counting on you to give us an over 40 perspective,
kip it real.

Respect,
Shukin

You cant forget about Firedrake! He'll be a valuable voice in the over 40 perspective.

jesse45690
11-03-10, 8:40 pm
congrats guys, this will be an awesome opportunity.

Shukin
11-03-10, 9:07 pm
You cant forget about Firedrake! He'll be a valuable voice in the over 40 perspective.

Shit! how did I miss that?
Tuned to see how much fire this sparks in him as well!

Thanks for the heads up!

dannynb
11-03-10, 11:45 pm

1. nck219
2. Crims
3. Flash419
4. FITGYM
5. Firedrake
6. Birdman
7. _Trainlikeafreak
8. mritter3
9. The Anti-Asian
10. Kasper52
11. Nix0r
12. Loomis
13. Cstlfx
14. shortstack
15. Brick By Brick
Congrats folks....you are in for one hell of a treat!!!!!

Jay
11-04-10, 12:59 pm
Congrats to the winners. Your in for an awesome product

Loomis
11-04-10, 1:33 pm
I've heard so much positive hype.... cant wait to bust this out.

Birdman
11-04-10, 2:52 pm
Yes!! So stoked for this opportunity. Can't wait for this, its just what I need. Thanks to J and corporate.

rmt0512
11-04-10, 11:22 pm
Congrats to the winners! Can't wait to read the logs.

Shark52
11-05-10, 2:54 am
Thanks for the opportunity to try this!!! Much love for Animal!!

mritter3
11-05-10, 8:50 am
Congrats to the winners! Can't wait to read the logs.

ill put mine up as soon as i get mine...cant wait to try this stuff.

shortstack
11-05-10, 9:03 am
Thanks for selecting me.

I sent the email and cant wait to get started.

Jeremy

Shark52
11-06-10, 2:46 pm
For the testers, when should we expect our sample? Im itching to start this now.

JUGGERNAUT
11-08-10, 4:20 pm
I really liked the first round and I know Big Wides will be interested in more too.

J-Dawg
11-08-10, 4:48 pm
For the testers, when should we expect our sample? Im itching to start this now.

We started sending them out Friday and will continue to send out the packages as people send their info in.
Typically for the East Coast, depending on how close you are to NJ, it's about 2-3 business after it's been sent out. 3-4 for the mid-west and 5-6 for the west coast.

Mr. Dead
11-08-10, 4:52 pm
We started sending them out Friday and will continue to send out the packages as people send their info in.
Typically for the East Coast, depending on how close you are to NJ, it's about 2-3 business after it's been sent out. 3-4 for the mid-west and 5-6 for the west coast.

7-10, for the Pacific Northwest...

mritter3
11-08-10, 4:54 pm

very cool J...cant wait to try this stuff.

Brick By Brick
11-09-10, 12:50 am
I'm praying I get my package by Wednesday night. I need Agent O for nationals! Any testers in the Reno area, if needed, I'll pay ya for a dose.

Shark52
11-09-10, 1:09 am

Central Jersey, so about 45-30 mins away from Universal Headquaters!!

Jay
11-09-10, 1:59 am
Central Jersey, so about 45-30 mins away from Universal Headquaters!!

wow. you coulda went and picked it up!

Cstlfx
11-09-10, 5:11 pm
Well fellas, keep an eye on your doorstep! I just got my package.

Two small black canisters of mystery powder :-D I cant wait to try it out!!

deanna7272
11-09-10, 5:15 pm
Well fellas, keep an eye on your doorstep! I just got my package.

Two small black canisters of mystery powder :-D I cant wait to try it out!!

Oh wow... That's interesting... Same in each?

Cstlfx
11-09-10, 5:18 pm
Oh wow... That's interesting... Same in each?

It seems that way. It could be my imagination, but one smells more orange than the other.

mritter3
11-09-10, 6:57 pm
Wow good to know people are receiving there packages..maybe I will get mine tomorrow.

Cstlfx
11-09-10, 7:04 pm
Was I supposed to get two powders? Or was it supposed to be 1 capsule and 1 powder?

mritter3
11-09-10, 7:26 pm
Was I supposed to get two powders? Or was it supposed to be 1 capsule and 1 powder?

I thought I heard some people were getting 2 powders one new one and the old version as well...I could be wrong though.

Nix0r
11-09-10, 7:26 pm

I just got mine, and am as giddy as can be. I however, got one bottle of capsules. I'm not sure if we were supposed to get one of each, or two of one kind, or one of one kind. But yeah, I got one bottle of the capsules. Not complaining, but curious if they wanted to send out the same product to each person.

MR.TeachFreak
11-09-10, 8:53 pm
Got mine and I got one of pills and one of power though the power one has way less servings then the pill one I got. Check you servings you might have gotten the full servings of one kind while some of us got split servings.

Nix0r
11-09-10, 8:55 pm
Ah. The bottle I have says 14 servings - 98 capsules. Did you get two really small bottles of 7 servings?

MR.TeachFreak
11-09-10, 8:57 pm
Ah. The bottle I have says 14 servings - 98 capsules. Did you get two really small bottles of 7 servings?

Nah my pills say 14 servings and then the power I got like maybe 4-5 servings (doesn't say). I judged the power with the scoop. Maybe since I didn't rate the power too high I got some to test out the flavor for.

Nix0r
11-09-10, 9:01 pm
Nah my pills say 14 servings and then the power I got like maybe 4-5 servings (doesn't say). I judged the power with the scoop. Maybe since I didn't rate the power too high I got some to test out the flavor for.

Very interesting. Maybe J-Dawg or someone will be able to shed some light on this situation at some point.

Crims
11-09-10, 10:35 pm
Got mine today. I received just the pills also, was hoping to try the powder out for the taste, but I'm stocked! Just give the word of when to start taking and where you want the log and I'm ready, I can't wait to start!

MR.TeachFreak
11-09-10, 10:37 pm
Got mine today. I received just the pills also, was hoping to try the powder out for the taste, but I'm stocked! Just give the word of when to start taking and where you want the log and I'm ready, I can't wait to start!

I think it is like last time where once you get it you start logging it. Thats what I assumed and did.

Firedrake
11-09-10, 11:17 pm
I haven't gotten mine yet, but then, I'm in California.

Shark52
11-09-10, 11:22 pm
wow. you coulda went and picked it up!

I wish i had time brotha, im working all the time. Im suprised i have time for the gym but i get it done!!! Iv actually been meaning to take a drive over there just to see the place.

mritter3
11-10-10, 8:15 am

hey Jim dont feel left out...im in ohio and havent got mine yet....pretty sure there shipping them in waves...cant wait to get my hands on it though....way too excited for this...its like xmas came early this year....haha

dannynb
11-10-10, 10:01 am

Haven't gotten mine either, but in Texas....patiently waiting.

Birdman
11-10-10, 1:03 pm
Got my "O" yesterday. I'll be starting it on Thursday. One thing I did notice was that there were at least 2 busted capsules in the tub when I opened it.

J-Dawg
11-10-10, 1:23 pm
Hey guys, before it arrives, can you get your logs ready to go here: http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?149-Alpha-Testing-Program-Agent-O-Round-Two

Thanks.