PDA

View Full Version : WTF Drink

Thunder Chicken
10-30-10, 2:47 pm
ok you all have seen the "Big Ant" Drink? ok and how The House takes is BCAA and EAA in the morning?

ok this is what i do, i have seen better results taking it like this and i think it is good. (be sure to drink alot of water) lol

ok i kinda mixed the big ant drink and the house's together. after a hard workout i take this

1 Teaspoon Glutamine Powder
2 Teaspoons BCAA Stack (Orange Flavor)
2 Teaspoons EAA Stack (Watermelon)
1 Scoop of Storm (Fruit Punch)
20oz Water or 20oz of someother drink (i have mixed suger-free tang with it before, even powerade or gatorade)

then enjoy

me i drink a protein shake after that anyways.

Mr. Dead
10-31-10, 1:07 am
Nice lookin' drink, there!!!

Thunder Chicken
11-01-10, 5:29 pm
i couldn't come up with a name so i just named it the WTF drink because when you see what i put in it, your like WTF! lol

Fricano
11-01-10, 6:42 pm
Sounds like my intra-worlout shake except I put in a 50g blend of dextrose/maltodextrin for added carbs. I think it taste great without adding a fourth flavor.

Jay
11-01-10, 8:16 pm
sounds good. I might try that tonight!

Thunder Chicken
11-02-10, 12:40 am
Sounds like my intra-worlout shake except I put in a 50g blend of dextrose/maltodextrin for added carbs. I think it taste great without adding a fourth flavor.

nice that makes it even more like WTF lol i like it! good idea.

G Diesel
11-02-10, 10:32 am
ok you all have seen the "Big Ant" Drink? ok and how The House takes is BCAA and EAA in the morning?

ok this is what i do, i have seen better results taking it like this and i think it is good. (be sure to drink alot of water) lol

ok i kinda mixed the big ant drink and the house's together. after a hard workout i take this

1 Teaspoon Glutamine Powder
2 Teaspoons BCAA Stack (Orange Flavor)
2 Teaspoons EAA Stack (Watermelon)
1 Scoop of Storm (Fruit Punch)
20oz Water or 20oz of someother drink (i have mixed suger-free tang with it before, even powerade or gatorade)

then enjoy

me i drink a protein shake after that anyways.

Very cool bro, I like it.

I've been having EAA Nitro Fruit Punch with BCAA Stack Orange, Glutamine and Creatine post and I love it.

Spikes insulin, shuttles aminos and creatine and has me ready to eat real food 20 minutes later.

Peace, G

Thunder Chicken
11-03-10, 12:09 am
Very cool bro, I like it.

I've been having EAA Nitro Fruit Punch with BCAA Stack Orange, Glutamine and Creatine post and I love it.

Spikes insulin, shuttles aminos and creatine and has me ready to eat real food 20 minutes later.

Peace, G

yea man i am the same way, about 20-30 minutes later i am ready to eat a big Tbone steak!

shizz702
11-03-10, 1:18 am
You take this post workout?

Looks good, but I don't understand the storm, being that it is supposed to be preworkout. I'd do a scoop of Torrent instead, which is the best tasting pwo drink there is imo.

Thunder Chicken
11-03-10, 9:38 pm
You take this post workout?

Looks good, but I don't understand the storm, being that it is supposed to be preworkout. I'd do a scoop of Torrent instead, which is the best tasting pwo drink there is imo.

yea the storm is support to be taken before and after your workout. if i dont have storm i just mix in some kind of creatine, like i have uses 6star or muscletech before as well, but since this is my "Animal" Drink i mix storm in with it. lol the torrent would be a good add to it as well, i have just never used torrent before. hey is it any good? i thought i would as since we on the subject.