PDA

View Full Version : Fitness model

Zeus92
11-01-10, 10:07 am
so i know that there are a lot of bodybuilders on this forum (obviously), but i was wondering whether or not there are any male fitness models on here. i know they're very similar. But im interested in trying to become a fitness model, and i'd like to know the differences to training to be a model rather than a bodybuilder, if there are any.

C.Coronato
11-01-10, 11:06 am
I know B.Rowe does a good amount of modeling work. He has been in a few magazines, but he is a competitive bodybuilder as well. I think it would be safe to say for the most part, the training and eating will be pretty close. Except you have to stay pretty lean all year round.

Zeus92
11-02-10, 11:08 am
Yea i was thinking the same thing. Thanks TTL i appreciate the feed back

DetroitMuscle
11-04-10, 10:22 am
I have a friend that does fitness modeling. He has been on quite a few covers, ads and magazines. Basically what he would do is very similar to a bodybuilding routine as far as bulking and cutting. He had an agent that would find him work and schedule it all within the same time frame, you usually know about the jobs months in advance. SO he would bulk up in his off season where no shoots were going down and then cut for his month or 2 of shoots when the time came.

He still stayed fairly lean throughout his off season just in case a good opportunity came up.