PDA

View Full Version : Animal Cuts question

Onidara
11-03-10, 7:38 pm
Can i remove the Diuretic complex and if i can from it how bad would that effect it the fat loss? or should i just leave it in with the creatine? i just don't want to drink like 2-3 gallons a day and be in the bathroom for most of the day.

Aggression
11-04-10, 8:31 am
Can i remove the Diuretic complex and if i can from it how bad would that effect it the fat loss? or should i just leave it in with the creatine? i just don't want to drink like 2-3 gallons a day and be in the bathroom for most of the day.

Removing the diuretic will have ZERO effect on fat loss. Diuretics don't deal with fat, they deal with excess water lurking under the skin. You'll still burn fat, but you won't get that dry look if you remove the diuretic. I see no issues in leaving it in with creatine. At this very moment, I'm running Animal Cuts with Universal Creatine Chews, drinking a little more than a gallon of water per day.

Littlefry
11-08-10, 2:47 pm
Removing the diuretic will have ZERO effect on fat loss. Diuretics don't deal with fat, they deal with excess water lurking under the skin. You'll still burn fat, but you won't get that dry look if you remove the diuretic. I see no issues in leaving it in with creatine. At this very moment, I'm running Animal Cuts with Universal Creatine Chews, drinking a little more than a gallon of water per day.

Yea, you could live the diuretic in or take it out, either way it wont make much of a difference. I would just make sure you are taking in 1-2gallons of water a day and that should be suffiecent enough.