PDA

View Full Version : "Animal Outreach" with HIGA MONSTER (West Seattle, WA) 11/6/10

HIGA MONSTER
11-07-10, 12:21 am
Here are some pictures that someone was able to take for me.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=786864222903%3A 1879921898&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharer

Here is a video too of the Polynesian kids from the "SW Youth & Family Services" that did a dance performance in the middle of our program.
Watch how hard the lead guy is slapping his chest while doing the "Haka" in the 2nd performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdigwaZipzQ

Thank you Animal Pak for supporting me with this community event! The kids love it! The Seattle-Times also sent a reporter and a photographer for this workout.

enjoy,
HIGA MONSTER

FITGYM
11-07-10, 12:38 am
This is awesome HIGA....

way to reach out to the kids and be an inspiration....

and the kids were awesome as well...

Great JOB!!!!

HIGA MONSTER
11-07-10, 1:04 am
This is awesome HIGA....

way to reach out to the kids and be an inspiration....
and the kids were awesome as well...

Great JOB!!!!

Thanks alot bro. Means alot when it involves our kids. I hope I made a postive impact today.
HIGA MONSTER

HIGA MONSTER
11-07-10, 10:37 am
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...ongman07m.html

This came out in the Sunday paper today...

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

Shukin
11-07-10, 5:26 pm
I knew you were a special guy!
This is great! I sent the video of the kids dance on to some friends as well. I love the photo's.
Keep up the great work Higa, you are a true inspiration to all who come in contact with you.

Much Respect,
Shukin

HIGA MONSTER
11-07-10, 9:38 pm
I knew you were a special guy!
This is great! I sent the video of the kids dance on to some friends as well. I love the photo's.
Keep up the great work Higa, you are a true inspiration to all who come in contact with you.

Much Respect,
Shukin

Thanks brah. I hope that I made an impact on the kids.

The article was on the front page of Section 2, so that was pretty cool that our local youth got some coverage in the event.
Sadly, I picked up my Sunday paper at the beginning of the 3rd quarter because we were walking out of the Seahawks vs Giants football game. What a fuckin brutal game...

HIGA MONSTER

Aggression
11-15-10, 3:08 pm
Big ups for this, Higa.

J-Dawg
11-15-10, 3:38 pm
Great work HIGA. Our youth needs more positive role models like you brother.

metfan
11-15-10, 3:44 pm
Much respect to you Higa for taking time out of your day to give back to those less fortunate and give them a role model and something to aspire to.

deanna7272
11-15-10, 3:45 pm
That's awesome.... Glad to see that you've had a hand in inspiring the youth of this world... We need to make sure they start out in a positive light and healthy instead of fighting to get there, like so many of us...

HIGA MONSTER
11-17-10, 1:06 am
Thanks everyone.
I'm glad to give back to the community. It was an honor to do it as an ANIMAL athlete.

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER