PDA

View Full Version : Animal PM VS. 14yrs of insomnia.

Sandman
11-08-10, 12:08 am
Almost finished with my first can on PM. I have had problems sleeping since I was a kid and I have tried EVERYTHING all the PM pills, Nyquil, melatonin, even tried some prescriptions. Hell I even tried painkiller scrips(bad idea) Nothing ever worked for more than week.

The first day I took PM i had 4hrs to sleep and needed it bad. I was to excited for the results I think cause I only slept about 2hrs. The second day I made it to the Gym late and I think I was still amped from the stims pill and took the PM pills to close to the stims, so another night of not much sleep. The next couple of nights I had about 5hrs to sleep and PM seemed to help a little but I was still tired as hell when I woke up.

Needless to say I was starting to feel a little discouraged at this point cause I was REALLY lookin forward to getting some sleep finally. On the 6th day I had about 7hrs of sleep to get. Same routine, Have a shake, 45mins later take my PM, and hit the sack about 15mins later. This time when I woke up I felt GREAT. I was like "HOLY SHIT" i haven't felt this good in the mornin in a LONG time.

Every time I have slept since has been the same. If I have 4hrs to sleep like I do on work days or if I have 7 or 8hrs to sleep like I do on my off day, I wake up feeling GREAT. No hangover feeling, I wake right up and hit the ground running. And I go right back to sleep when I get up to piss. It used to take me forever to back to sleep and sometimes after my 2nd or 3rd piss I couldn't go back to sleep at all.

All I have to say is THANK GOD for Animal PM. GREAT product.

On I side note, I seem to sweat ALOT more now that I take PM. Not a big deal I just notice when I wake up to piss I am soaked and so are my pillows and sheets

mritter3
11-08-10, 8:56 am
wow...thats encouraging that u have even taken prescriptions and PM works better for ya...glad to hear it...not sure about the sweating..i have taken pm and dont have that effect of it...thanks for the positive feed back man.

naturalguy
11-08-10, 9:44 am
That is great that you have found something that has helped you.

I felt the same as you, it took several days for PM to kick in for me, I felt great after 5 nights of taking it in a row.

TheWolf
11-30-10, 11:50 am
thats great man! I'm considering taking Animal PM because sometimes the best thing you can do for myself to better your day and just overall performance, just not at the gym whether it be work, school, etc is getting good energizing sleep.

Cranky
02-03-11, 1:18 pm
I work nights and PM helps me sleep through the day.I hear ya on the sweating though.Dont mind it though cause it makes me look cut up in the mirror.Just gotta do that much more laundry.

Universal Repstress
02-03-11, 2:12 pm
Almost finished with my first can on PM. I have had problems sleeping since I was a kid and I have tried EVERYTHING all the PM pills, Nyquil, melatonin, even tried some prescriptions. Hell I even tried painkiller scrips(bad idea) Nothing ever worked for more than week.

The first day I took PM i had 4hrs to sleep and needed it bad. I was to excited for the results I think cause I only slept about 2hrs. The second day I made it to the Gym late and I think I was still amped from the stims pill and took the PM pills to close to the stims, so another night of not much sleep. The next couple of nights I had about 5hrs to sleep and PM seemed to help a little but I was still tired as hell when I woke up.

Needless to say I was starting to feel a little discouraged at this point cause I was REALLY lookin forward to getting some sleep finally. On the 6th day I had about 7hrs of sleep to get. Same routine, Have a shake, 45mins later take my PM, and hit the sack about 15mins later. This time when I woke up I felt GREAT. I was like "HOLY SHIT" i haven't felt this good in the mornin in a LONG time.

Every time I have slept since has been the same. If I have 4hrs to sleep like I do on work days or if I have 7 or 8hrs to sleep like I do on my off day, I wake up feeling GREAT. No hangover feeling, I wake right up and hit the ground running. And I go right back to sleep when I get up to piss. It used to take me forever to back to sleep and sometimes after my 2nd or 3rd piss I couldn't go back to sleep at all.

On I side note, I seem to sweat ALOT more now that I take PM. Not a big deal I just notice when I wake up to piss I am soaked and so are my pillows and sheets

That is great to hear that something finally has helped you. Things have worked for me in the past but like you said, that hangover feeling in the morning is not worth it. The best thing about PM is it ensures the sleep you do get is quality sleep, whether it is 4 or 7 hours. Really glad to hear it is working for you.

AJP1
08-10-11, 8:25 pm
That is great to hear that something finally has helped you. Things have worked for me in the past but like you said, that hangover feeling in the morning is not worth it. The best thing about PM is it ensures the sleep you do get is quality sleep, whether it is 4 or 7 hours. Really glad to hear it is working for you.

Any negative side effects with PM?
Like dizziness? Waking up not feeling you got much sleep? Groggy?

Solid Dreams
08-10-11, 10:19 pm

That's my problem right there. Looks like I need to order some PM!

JasonG
08-10-11, 11:13 pm
Good to hear. I went through a period of taking tylenol pm every single day for a very long time. Working the graveyard shift can be rough. Definitely wasn't healthy. Tried animal pm during this time frame and wasn't impressed. Now that I've weaned myself off that crap I should revisit it.

ToSo
08-10-11, 11:37 pm

Awesome bro, Animal PM is my favorite product I've tried so far, I'm a huge advocate for this product, I feel its extremely underrated and passed up a lot by people whose training could really benefit by using it. Although it isn't a must, I got to say its an awesome addition to your supplement arsenal. Glad you enjoyed it bro, if you got time check out my PM review. With PM timing is everything, it took me some trial and error until I got the timing down perfectly. (at least 1 hour after my last meal before bed, preferably 1 1/2 hours before bed)

Sandman
08-10-11, 11:44 pm
Any negative side effects with PM?
Like dizziness? Waking up not feeling you got much sleep? Groggy?

Never had any side effects. I'm a Volunteer Firefighter so when the pager goes off in the middle of the night I am up and outta bed in an instant. I never feel dizzy or disoriented or anything like that