PDA

View Full Version : The O, and Rhino, round 2

Jay
11-08-10, 7:49 pm
Here we go again! Im happy to announce I have just recieved my new revamped container of Agent O today. I recieved the powder, which looks like a week supply, AND the caps, which are about 2 weeks. Since there is no time to waste, round two is taking place tonight, with back. Unlike my first log, I will take Agent on workout days only.

Jay
11-08-10, 8:11 pm
First thing I noticed about this sample pack is how its powder and a scooper, not in packet form. Works for me! The same citrus flavor is present, however it smells 'lighter' then the first batch. Powder is fine, not clumpy. One level scoop with 4 oz of water tonight for back. 2 meals in prior to this serving. Worked mids, and had about 71/2 sleep today and I slept right through new englands first ice/snow of the season.

Jay
11-08-10, 8:14 pm
Starting to feel it a few minutes in. Ate about 1hr prior. The taste is good. It is similar to the first batch. It is not as strong though, and this is with the 4 oz. I will try 6oz later, but like I said the taste is still citrus, but much lighter then the first. Drinking it alittle slow to get an idea of the taste.
Watching N.G.'s new video he put up on youtube, and gonna hit back sporting my Be Proud Of Who You Are animal shirt.....................................

Mattman33
11-08-10, 8:21 pm
I can't wait to try the powder, but I am starting with the capsules first. Good luck with your run!

Jay
11-09-10, 2:29 am
Just killed it in the gym tonight. The effects of Agent O were almost immediate. I felt a strong energy burst. No jitters, and more important, no stomach issues.

Back: Cybex pull down, 215pd x 4 sets. 8 reps.
Cybex seated Row, 155pds on the machine, 8 reps.
P.R. 1 arm db rows, 100pds for 6 reps.

Agent O lives up to its name again. Taste is an improvement, no GI issues, energy and focus increased.

AGENT O
INTRA AID Blue Raz intra.
BCAA STACK GRAPE post

Jay
11-09-10, 2:30 am
I can't wait to try the powder, but I am starting with the capsules first. Good luck with your run!

Thanks you too. Ill be following along.

Jay
11-09-10, 3:20 pm
The combination of working 3rd shift, sleeping 1hr and 1/2, and going to a pointless meeting that puts you in a bad mood should put Agent O to work today.

I plan on doing legs today. Agent O will be in attendance, powder style.

Jay
11-09-10, 3:38 pm
4oz of water. Took it as a quick shot today as recomended. NO problems mixing the powder/water even in that small amount of water. I threw it in a cup, swirled it around a bit, and it mixed perfectly. The taste is still strong. HOWEVER it is no where near as strong as the first batch. Few particules left in the cup, but nothing major.

Starting to feel the agent working his magic already.

mritter3
11-09-10, 3:42 pm
sounds great rhino...workouts look solid...looks like the new batch is on point.

Jay
11-09-10, 9:17 pm
Killed legs today even with limited sleep and being very pissed off. O kicked in about 20minutes after I took it. Went heavy on legs. Interesting thing with me is I dont need a lot before I feel it. 12 sets and I was done. Did some calves 10 minutes cardio, and hobbled out of the gym. Energy and focus= 10.

Agent O.
EAA stack.
Bcaa stack.
Real gains.

Jay
11-09-10, 9:18 pm
sounds great rhino...workouts look solid...looks like the new batch is on point.

Thank you. Already feeling the sorness kicking in. This O seems alot powerful then the first O, lol.

J-Dawg
11-10-10, 1:33 pm
Subbed here Rhino. Curious to hear your full thoughts on the powder/caps. What are your thoughts of the old powder vs. new flavor-wise? Has it improved?

wedge
11-11-10, 12:02 pm
So I'm assuming Corporate is trying O out as a powder and a capsule? Interesting...

J-Dawg
11-11-10, 4:26 pm
So I'm assuming Corporate is trying O out as a powder and a capsule? Interesting...

That's right wedge. We want to give both their day in court.

naturalguy
11-11-10, 4:40 pm
Interesting Rhino, I am following

Jay
11-11-10, 8:44 pm
Subbed here Rhino. Curious to hear your full thoughts on the powder/caps. What are your thoughts of the old powder vs. new flavor-wise? Has it improved?

Honestly I feel it has improved. It still is very similar to the first batch taste wise. BUT it is so much more lighter and less potent tasting. I've done the quick shot 4oz, and right now I am using 6oz of water. Both were much easier to drink then the first batch. Ill tell you, if Agent O was released right now as is, I would by it and alternate with shock therapy for sure. Also Im notice a big increase in my focus and strength AND energy. Thanks for checking in!

Yep. Im working on the powder right now, which is great by the way. Next week the caps.

Interesting Rhino, I am following

Hey N.G. so far so good! Love the new version. Thanks for stopping in!

_Trainlikeafreak
11-11-10, 10:00 pm
In on this one Rhino; lookin forward to your posts

Shark52
11-12-10, 1:02 am
good shit brotha, cant wait to start mine. Quick question though, how did you put your agent O log link in your sig?

Jay
11-12-10, 7:18 pm
Your gonna like the O. My workout was great last night. Lots of energy.

There is a code to use, I'll pm it to you to make sure you get it.

Jay
11-12-10, 7:25 pm
In on this one Rhino; lookin forward to your posts

Thanks for stoppin in!

Jay
11-12-10, 7:27 pm
I just did one scoop of agent O, AND i took a pack of pump minus the red pill. Gonna destroy arms tonight. To make it interesting I've taken measurements of my arms before- and will take it again when I return just to see.

Agent O and Pump preworkout.

BCAA stack intra.

EAA stack post.

Jay
11-12-10, 9:27 pm
What a combo that was. The energy from Agent and the pump from Animal Pump. They mixed well with no stomach issues.

bis, tris, 4arms. 3ex's x 3sets

done.

PUMP, FOCUS, ENERGY, 10.

Jay
11-15-10, 2:44 am
Took the weekend off and plan on using the last remains of the powdered O on Monday and Tuesday. Also still working on my video for Universal USA.

Side note. The new Ultra Whey flavor is absolutely amazing. Its my new favorite. I highly suggest trying it out.

J-Dawg
11-15-10, 11:10 am
Looking good in here Rhino. Looks like Agent O is really kicking in for ya.

I agree--The new UWP flavor is awesome.

Jay
11-15-10, 8:17 pm
Feeling really tired........... Opened up the O powder.. After an intense investigation I learned that I had one scoop, and about 1/2 scoop left. The smell of the citrus, my over-tiredness, and my curiosity led me to using .. well the rest of the container basically. Should be quite the ride;

1 1/2 scoop AGENT O.

Added alittle more water this time. 7-8 oz. Drinking this one alittle more slower tonight.

Taste: I love it. I really have notice, in my opinion, an improvement on this flavor.

metfan
11-15-10, 8:21 pm
Feeling really tired........... Opened up the O powder.. After an intense investigation I learned that I had one scoop, and about 1/2 scoop left. The smell of the citrus, my over-tiredness, and my curiosity led me to using .. well the rest of the container basically. Should be quite the ride;

1 1/2 scoop AGENT O.

Added alittle more water this time. 7-8 oz. Drinking this one alittle more slower tonight.

Taste: I love it. I really have notice, in my opinion, an improvement on this flavor.

Looks like you are really enjoying Agent O. I think a lot of people are chomping at the bit waiting for this release.

I have yet to even sample it, cool you got both versions and can make the comparisons and be a part of the final product. Some pretty good workouts while using it.

Jay
11-15-10, 8:26 pm
Looks like you are really enjoying Agent O. I think a lot of people are chomping at the bit waiting for this release.

I have yet to even sample it, cool you got both versions and can make the comparisons and be a part of the final product. Some pretty good workouts while using it.

Thanks for checkin out the log. I really do like it. I have always been a loyal fan of Shock Therapy. This is just another preworkout I can rotate with s/t to use. I work 3rd shift, and most days a kick is needed. Agent O is a definite kick in the but. I am definitly going to pick some up when it comes out, and am thinking about using agent o/pump when im off s/t. The energy kick from this stuff is amazing.

I hope you get to try it soon, you wont be disapointed! Yes, the workouts have been going great so far. Intensitiy has improved.

Jay
11-15-10, 8:33 pm
Oh.. Tonight Back and need to through some chest in there too. Cardio if time allows. Starting to feel it kick in. Agent O is the fastest preworkout I've experienced yet..

Jay
11-15-10, 8:39 pm
Jacked and wired, after 20 minutes..... I would not advise going over 1 scoop, lol, as that was a bit too much, but that being said no jitters, headaches, or side effects.... feelin good. ( had 3 meals since 1pm so far) Ill post more after the gym.

Jay
11-15-10, 11:18 pm
Kick.. Ass.. Work out.

Energy = 10. went literally from 0 to 100 in 20 minutes. Currently working on 5 hours of sleep after a midnight shift.

FOCUS= 10. Was able to concentrate on the weights and didnt care about what was going on around me or the horrid music playing in the background.

STRENGTH= 10. Strong like bull. Nuff said. Coulda hit a p.r. I think but didnt wanna risk injury as back was alittle tight.

Taste: = 9. much improved over the last version. I'd like to see a grape or blue raz.

Mr. Dead
11-16-10, 11:48 am
What's goin' on, in here...???

Jay
11-16-10, 2:27 pm
Oh hey Mr. Dead! Well whats going on is that Im sad to announce I am out of the powder. I will be moving onward with the caps today. Not only am I a stim junkie, but I'm addicted to powder, and I'm sad to see it go. lol. I am not a pill person, ( its a chore trying to down omega/flex or pump) so although Im lookin forward to trying them I've always had good luck with the powder form.
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

AGENT O POWDER REVIEW:

I will say right off the bat, I feel that Agent O has improved GREATLY over the first batch. Everything was an improvement:

SMELL: The citrus smell is just awesome.

TEXTURE/MIX: The powder is still nice and fine and mixes perfectly. No drastic shaking needed.
______
TASTE: The all mighty question. I, personaly have had NO problems consuming any version of agent O. Compared to the last, this version taste's much better. It's not as potent tasting, which in my opinion, is impressive due to the awesome ingredient profile O has not to mention the fact that you just use 4oz of water to mix it all. It taste more like orange, without an overbearing ''stim'' after taste. Although it doesnt taste as good as the new ultra whey pro choc/chco/chip, the taste has improved so much that I think no one should have trouble taking this quick shot of agent o.

ENERGY: Amazing. I noticed a much better energy boost, and faster too, with this version.

FOCUS: A great deal of focus; something that I didnt find to be powerful in the first one.

STRENGTH: Legs sore for 3 days, back sore for another 3, Agent O helped me move some serious weight at the gym despite some days with limited sleep.

NO P.R. 's to report. But did find my 'normal' weight ranges to feel much easier.

Overall a very good performance by Agent O. Much improved both in the performance and taste department. I was happy with the results.

Jay
11-17-10, 4:20 am
A universal product, or Animal product?

mritter3
11-17-10, 8:24 am
looks like the second round of the powder exceeded your expectations....im curious to see your thoughts on the powder....i have heard mixed reviews thus far

Jay
11-17-10, 8:07 pm
looks like the second round of the powder exceeded your expectations....im curious to see your thoughts on the powder....i have heard mixed reviews thus far

The powder impressed me. I just took a serving of the caps, 7 to be exact. Gonna do legs tonight. It is 806pm. I wanna see how long it takes for the effects to kick in, etc.

Jay
11-17-10, 8:23 pm
823PM. starting to feel alittle energy increase.

Jay
11-17-10, 8:39 pm
Feeling just a small energy increase now before leaving for the gym. Its now 840pm.... well see how it goes. I like how the powder kicks u in the ass before u even get to the gym:

Agent O caps, EAA stack preworkout.
BCAA intra.
Ultra whey pro ccc post.

_Trainlikeafreak
11-18-10, 1:05 pm
I think the pills are better on a really empty stomach. I would eat atleast an hour early for best results. Wednesday's workout lacked in comparison to the first two days and I think it was because I took the pills like 30 min after I ate chicken and brown rice. Hope you had a sick leg workout bro

Jay
11-18-10, 7:25 pm
Thats a good tip and I am definitly gonna try to take it on a complete empty stomach. The leg workout was great. As I said before it doesnt take much for me to get them going, and I could barely walk out of the gym.

Caps.

First off. The pills are small and go down easy. Id say they are similar to the size of pump, if not smaller. No bad taste, no side effects.

Energy: yesterdays leg workout went well. I felt a good energy increase. The focus is good too. I made it through the mid shift without feeling overly tired. I took the caps today before class. Little bit of an energy increase. I will say that I had eaten about 40minutes prior to taking them.

Friday for arms I will take TLF's advice and take them well after a meal. As of now, the caps are ok but nothing compared to the powder.

Jay
11-20-10, 3:48 am
Sometimes it really sucks sleeping during the day. Therefore, I needed a quick boost of energy for arms today, and due to the fact i am out of powder, i went with agent o's big brother, mr. shock therapy. I have had a few run in's with the pills, they are ok but nothing compared to the powder... Im gonna try for the caps next workout for sure....

Jay
11-21-10, 4:14 am
Not bad.. Good amount of energy for shoulders today. Still not as strong as the powder for me but it helps get the job done. No jitters, or side effects though which are a bonus.

Jay
11-21-10, 6:20 pm
Day off from the gym today. But went with agent O anyways. I took 7 pills on an empty stomach. Mild energy increase for me, had a little bit of the jitters but they diminished shortly. Mild increase in focus as well.

Jay
11-22-10, 7:02 pm
Agent O caps for back tonight- lets see how we do.

Altered Beast
11-22-10, 8:29 pm
Which are you liking better? I've found that the caps before a pre-workout meal kick in right as you walk into the gym. If the powder is taken pre-workout, than its hard to sleep.

What are your thoughts thus far?

Jay
11-24-10, 10:46 am
Which are you liking better? I've found that the caps before a pre-workout meal kick in right as you walk into the gym. If the powder is taken pre-workout, than its hard to sleep.

What are your thoughts thus far?

I LOVE the powder by far. The caps, are ok. I've been taking them for a few days now. I may try em before the meal and see how that goes, but have not found any sleep issues with agent as of yet. I usualy have about 8-10 hours after taking it before bed time comes around anyways.

The caps, they are easy to swallow, NO side effects. For me if taken with a meal the effects are diminished. Too empty of a stomach has lead to some jitters. Honestly though I feel just a moderate kick of energy. Now for the fans out there that dont like the taste, or would rather caps ( I think BIG AL requested that in his log) then this is the way to go. But I'm for the powder.

Another cool thing with the caps is that you could take bcaa or eaa stack along with it if you wanted to.

Jay
11-27-10, 4:24 pm
Hey. I just finished up my pills. Ill do a review in a few on how it was. Im going to destim for a week then go back to shock therapy. Pills yesterday were good, descent energy again, shoulders 18sets total with gas left in the tank!

Jay
11-29-10, 3:37 pm
I've completed the pill's Im going to sample. I liked them for the most part. Each time I took them, I felt a modest energy increase. My favorite of course was the powder form, which worked well for me. I experienced no side effects from the pills at all. No major pump or anything. But agent O again got me through some workouts, pill or powder.