PDA

View Full Version : Agent O 2.0: Mattman33

Mattman33
11-08-10, 8:16 pm
I figured I would start a new log for this 2nd time testing Agent O. I am so happy and thankful to get this chance, and cannot thank you guys enough for giving me this chance.

Here is my log from the first time in case anyone wants to read the 1st test run. Click here (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?33536-Agent-O-Mattman33)

I decided to try the capsules first. I am very interested to see how quick it works as compared to the powder. I know I will have to adjust the timing of the dose, but did not adjust it enough. I took the capsules a full 20 minutes before I walked into the gym. I went through my normal warmup, and began shoulders. Today is a quick day, as I am limited on time due to my son's class.

I felt a slight tingle in my ears about 4-5 sets in, but never got that heat rush that I so enjoyed from agent O. I kept working out through my presses, laterals, and shrugs. I always finish up with cables to fully burn my delts, and this is when I got some of the heat. I felt some minor flushing in my face and hands, but NOTHING compared to my first time with Agent O. I know it is the timing, and plan on adjusting it to a full 30-45 minutes prior. I guess time will tell.

Tomorrow is an off day, so no Agent O for me. I plan on keeping it for my workout days only this time....

Jay
11-09-10, 2:32 am
Nice first session there. You are running it similar to me. I took the first batch everyday. This time, workout days only. Seems like its similar to pump; with that 45minute wait until you feel the effects. I noticed the serving size was 7 caps, any stomach issues?

J-Dawg
11-10-10, 1:36 pm
Subbed Mattman. Curious to hear full feedback as you work through the caps and new flavor prototype.

Mattman33
11-10-10, 5:59 pm
Subbed Mattman. Curious to hear full feedback as you work through the caps and new flavor prototype.

Thanks. Thanks again for the chance to test this out!

Mattman33
11-10-10, 6:10 pm
Capsules meets Legs.

It is so easy to pop the 7 capsules. I definitely nailed the timing today and felt much better. I must say that I miss the shot, and cannot wait to try the new flavor. Honestly there is something very powerful about downing that shot right there in the gym. I know it might be in the mind, but it made me feel like superman in the gym. The fact that the powder worked so fast, made the effects almost seem that much more powerful.

I took the capsules a full 30 minutes prior to the gym. I got my ten minutes on the bike, some calves, and some leg curls. I was into my last few sets of leg curls that the heat hit me. I felt the flush in my face, and knew that agent o was kicking in. I went on to blast my quads with squats, and bodyweight sissy squats. I hit the leg press hard, and finished with leg extension.

I teach PE, and had a wildly long day at school playing dodge ball, oh waitt I can't call it that anymore. I meant we played every man/woman for themselves. Anyways I was physically beat from playing this with my students all day. I honestly was not looking forward to legs.

Thank god for agent o. No stomach issues with the capsules. It still hit me within about 45 minutes of taking the capsules. The focus was there that I finished my workout stronger than I started.

Still not sold on it being in capsule form....but I am only 2 days in.

J-Dawg
11-11-10, 4:37 pm
Interesting feedback so far with the caps. Keep it coming M.

Mattman33
11-13-10, 10:25 am
Interesting feedback so far with the caps. Keep it coming M.

I will. I am only trying the capsules for 1 week though. I am just not as happy. The ease of taking the capsules does not outweigh the pure animal power that the powder did the 1st time. I know it is mental on my part, but the delay just kills me.

I took the caps a full 30 minutes again before hitting the gym. I could feel them kick in as I started my bench. I did chest and triceps. It just does not feel like it kicks in as strong as before. The anger to me is not as great. I do have the focus, and I do have the intensity. There is something different that I cannot just put my finger on.

I am tempted to try the powder tomorrow....

mritter3
11-13-10, 11:11 am
Looks great in here Matt...sounds like u Def prefer the powder.

Mattman33
11-13-10, 8:23 pm
Looks great in here Matt...sounds like u Def prefer the powder.

thanks for checking in. i may break out the powder tomorrow for back.

i wanted to follow up on today's workout. I am sore as hell. I know that I may not have been totally sold on the caps, but i have to say that i had a kick ass workout. i feel like i just walked out of the gym and it has been almost 10 hours. nice.

Flash419
11-13-10, 11:09 pm
I will. I am only trying the capsules for 1 week though. I am just not as happy. The ease of taking the capsules does not outweigh the pure animal power that the powder did the 1st time. I know it is mental on my part, but the delay just kills me.

I took the caps a full 30 minutes again before hitting the gym. I could feel them kick in as I started my bench. I did chest and triceps. It just does not feel like it kicks in as strong as before. The anger to me is not as great. I do have the focus, and I do have the intensity. There is something different that I cannot just put my finger on.

I am tempted to try the powder tomorrow....

I got the capsule form too.. maybe I just need to change the timing. I'm definately getting the heat, and the focus is up, but nothing like I was expecting from the reviews of the powder.

Mattman33
11-14-10, 1:10 pm
took the powder today, and it is everything that i remember from the 1st version. i mixed it in 4 ounces of water and drank it without any medicine taste at all. i was one that had to up the water to 6 ounces to dilute the medicine taste enough for me to get down.

and the results were there. i took it as i walked into the gym. i could actually feel it starting to hit me towards the end of my warmups, and my 1st warmup sets. awesome. i was doing back and start with strict behind the neck pullups. i had the best day ever. i went on to do reverse chins, and jumping pullups into rows. i felt so good and was hitting way more reps than ususal.

i finished up back, and did my bi's. overall it was a solid workout. the anger was there. i was pissed off at the weights and found myself hitting more reps and more weight than usual.

taste is good in my books for the new powder.
focus and intensity is the same for both powders.

i just do not like the delay with the caps. they are good, but i do not get the same feeling in the gym as i do with the powder. just my 2 cents as i know everyone is different.

Mattman33
11-15-10, 6:30 pm
took another dose with the capsules today. i moved my preworkout shake up about 15 minutes so that it would give me 30 minutes before i took the agent O caps. the agent o caps were taken about 45 minutes before i walked into the gym. the change in my shake, and the increased time definitely allowed the caps to hit me full force like the powder does.

i hit shoulders today with the drive that i normally reserve for legs and back. it was awesome. i actually hit a pr in behind the neck standing presses when i got 135 for 3 clean, very strict reps. intensity was definitely up, and my best workout so far from the caps.

i do like the ease of the caps, but prefer the powder personally.

Mattman33
11-17-10, 6:50 pm
Final thoughts....I have about 2 days worth of caps left, and 1 dose of the powder.

Round 1 powder to round 2 powder:
Definitely improved taste, with absolutely no medicine aftertaste like round 1. the orange smell is less strong, but makes for a good tasting drink. i must say that the results on the powder were the same as before. I loved the powder and think that it will be more adaptable to people and will be able to work into anyone's training program.

i personally want to add 1/2 dose to my intra bcaa stack that i drink during the first half of my workout. time will tell.

SMELL: 10
TEXTURE/MIX: 10: mixes quickly and does not leave a residue.
TASTE: 10: 4 ounces of water is fine. there was no need to add the added water to dilute the taste.
ENERGY: 10+: energy was off the charts. i cant wait to stack it with shock therapy.
FOCUS: 10:
STRENGTH: 10: I view this more as intensity than strength. every time i tried the powder i found myself sore for days. even on my more difficult body parts.

overall i loved the results from the powder...very happy with the product as it is.

Mattman33
11-17-10, 6:59 pm
Final thoughts on the capsules:

I want to start to say i was really down on the caps from the start, and just did not see the reason for them other than the ease of the capsule form.

i was wrong.

ENERGY: 10+: energy was off the charts. once i got the timing down it was off the hook. i actually began taking 4 caps about an hour before my workout, and then another 4 as i walked into the gym. lets just say there was no delay and no problems feeling it. wow. the effects lasted longer than the capsules. the energy was off the charts, probably more so than the powder (taken in 1 dose)
FOCUS: 10 same
STRENGTH: 10: my intensity was unreal once i started splitting the doses and got the timing down.

overall the caps will be a great addition to the powder. i hope that it will come in both forms, as i personally see the need for both. i see my split doses of both working very well with my larger bodyparts, and the capsules in a single dose working the best for me when i do smaller parts such as arms.

both are ready to go in my opinion, and i think that there will be a strong following for both as there really is nothing else out there that performs like agent o does.

well done! thanks for letting me be a part of the testing.

Altered Beast
11-17-10, 8:02 pm
Final thoughts on the capsules:

I want to start to say i was really down on the caps from the start, and just did not see the reason for them other than the ease of the capsule form.

i was wrong.

ENERGY: 10+: energy was off the charts. once i got the timing down it was off the hook. i actually began taking 4 caps about an hour before my workout, and then another 4 as i walked into the gym. lets just say there was no delay and no problems feeling it. wow. the effects lasted longer than the capsules. the energy was off the charts, probably more so than the powder (taken in 1 dose)
FOCUS: 10 same
STRENGTH: 10: my intensity was unreal once i started splitting the doses and got the timing down.

overall the caps will be a great addition to the powder. i hope that it will come in both forms, as i personally see the need for both. i see my split doses of both working very well with my larger bodyparts, and the capsules in a single dose working the best for me when i do smaller parts such as arms.

both are ready to go in my opinion, and i think that there will be a strong following for both as there really is nothing else out there that performs like agent o does.

well done! thanks for letting me be a part of the testing.

Nice! I tried the caps today and really liked them as well. They are slower releasing and good to take before your pre-workout meal on an empty stomach.

Off the subject , Matt how did you create those links for your logs? I can't seem to figure it out.

Mattman33
11-17-10, 9:31 pm
Nice! I tried the caps today and really liked them as well. They are slower releasing and good to take before your pre-workout meal on an empty stomach.

Off the subject , Matt how did you create those links for your logs? I can't seem to figure it out.

thanks for checking in. i am looking forward to both caps and powder personally. hopefully very soon!

simple coding....
[url="place http link here"]type name of link here[/url
i left off the last "]" so you could see the link. hope that helps.
[b] [/b adds bold
[color=????] [/color for font color

Altered Beast
11-17-10, 9:57 pm
thanks for checking in. i am looking forward to both caps and powder personally. hopefully very soon!

simple coding....
[url="place http link here"]type name of link here[/url
i left off the last "]" so you could see the link. hope that helps.
[b] [/b adds bold
[color=????] [/color for font color

Thanks! They are both intense beyond words!

Mattman33
11-20-10, 6:55 pm
i am done with my samples. i really like them both and can see them fitting nicely into any stack that i do. i had no stomach issues from either, and loved the focus and intensity boosts that i got in the gym. i hope this gets fast tracked and onto the market ASAP.