PDA

View Full Version : Pr's on "o"...here we go!!!

mritter3
11-09-10, 8:25 am
Lucky enough to get the chance to test out agent O the second time around.....after hearing so many positive things about it, i cant wait to form my own opinion and see what it can do for me. Ill be posting everything from my thoughts on taste, mixture, intensity of workout, how fast i feel it kick in, my workouts, u name it...i will be logging it...cant wait to get this going...thanks again for allowing me to partake in this...gonna be sweet.

machineman
11-09-10, 9:53 am
Lucky enough to get the chance to test out agent O the second time around.....after hearing so many positive things about it, i cant wait to form my own opinion and see what it can do for me. Ill be posting everything from my thoughts on taste, mixture, intensity of workout, how fast i feel it kick in, my workouts, u name it...i will be logging it...cant wait to get this going...thanks again for allowing me to partake in this...gonna be sweet.

Bro, you are in for a treat!!!! Will be following along to see your progress!!

mritter3
11-09-10, 3:22 pm
Bro, you are in for a treat!!!! Will be following along to see your progress!!

thanks bob...cant wait to try it out...hoping to get it today...got some deads tomorrow.

C.Coronato
11-09-10, 4:31 pm
Hell yea man, Enjoy!!

mritter3
11-09-10, 8:12 pm
Hell yea man, Enjoy!!

I Def. Will man!

Jay
11-09-10, 9:20 pm
When I click on the Pr's on "o"...here we go!!! link in your sig, it wont take me anywhere. Looks like maybe an extra Http in there.

mritter3
11-10-10, 8:23 am
When I click on the Pr's on "o"...here we go!!! link in your sig, it wont take me anywhere. Looks like maybe an extra Http in there.

alright man...cool thanks for the heads up

J-Dawg
11-10-10, 1:25 pm
I'm in for this M.

mritter3
11-12-10, 8:21 pm
I'm in for this M.

Sounds good J...thanks again...can't wait til it arrives...hoping for tomorrow.

mritter3
11-13-10, 10:16 am
Ok so when it arrives I will be taking pak, ISO whey, pro and oats, amino max, bcaa max, and shock therapy and torrent....not sure if ill take shock with it or not...cross that road when it comes....gonna be bad ass for sure!

machineman
11-13-10, 12:41 pm
You get yours yet??

Flash419
11-13-10, 1:55 pm
Still no O?

mritter3
11-13-10, 2:28 pm
Still no O?

Still no O yet fellas...sent j a pm...hoping soon though.

Beach91
11-14-10, 8:21 pm
Cant wait for u to get it Bro, subbed for this workload!

mritter3
11-14-10, 9:33 pm
Cant wait for u to get it Bro, subbed for this workload!

Thanks man...can't wait either...hoping for tomorrow.

mritter3
11-17-10, 3:26 pm
alright, alright fellas.....O has arrived!!!! gonna be hitting up shoulders and rear delts tomorrow....then squats on frday...gonna put the O to the test. gonna try really hard not to form an opinion too soon, after reading some peoples threads im getting mixed reviews on O....so i will be reporting daily with my feedback post workouts...and any other thoughts that i have on it....let the madness begin.

ProteinJunkie
11-17-10, 8:40 pm
In for your round #2 bro. All I’ll say for now is that if you do stack it with Shock Therapy, your one crazy mo-ho. I’ll be sure to check in…

mritter3
11-18-10, 8:27 am
In for your round #2 bro. All I’ll say for now is that if you do stack it with Shock Therapy, your one crazy mo-ho. I’ll be sure to check in…

def. gonna wait to do that towards the end of this...if i need it at all....def want to formulate my opinion on O all on its own right now.....but if im needing an extra boost....i will add the shock.

mritter3
11-18-10, 12:15 pm
alright fellas day one in the books on agent O....ate my preworkout meal at 830am...took agent O at 10am...started to feel the tingle around 1035ish....ears started to feel flushed and then my face....not a bad feeling by any means...i could tell it was kicking in, i almost felt like i had tunnel vision in the gym today...didnt want to talk to anyone...had one purpose and that was to get a solid workout in...so my focus was intense...had good energy levels, fatigue was a non issue today...looking forward to seeing it thru my squat day tomorrow....more info to come.

mritter3
11-19-10, 3:04 pm
alright day #2 is in the books on O

had my squat day for 531...may not have used a lot of weight...but i did manage to get 240 for 22 reps...and still had energy in the tank, took O at 10am...started to feel it around 1030..got to the gym at 1045 and it was on...focus was out of this world, strength was thru the roof, zero fatigue...felt as though i could have lifted for another hour, no stomach issues thus far, no jitters or ill side effects noted as well....got the weekend off then bench on monday...more to come

Beach91
11-21-10, 7:08 pm
22 reps, i got tired just reading that, very good work Matt, i love how the product gives you energy, but your not jittery or bouncing off the walls

_Trainlikeafreak
11-21-10, 7:23 pm
alright day #2 is in the books on O

had my squat day for 531...may not have used a lot of weight...but i did manage to get 240 for 22 reps...and still had energy in the tank, took O at 10am...started to feel it around 1030..got to the gym at 1045 and it was on...focus was out of this world, strength was thru the roof, zero fatigue...felt as though i could have lifted for another hour, no stomach issues thus far, no jitters or ill side effects noted as well....got the weekend off then bench on monday...more to come

Dammm dude 22 reps at 240; those are some sick numbers. Keep up that good work

mritter3
11-22-10, 9:57 am
Dammm dude 22 reps at 240; those are some sick numbers. Keep up that good work

hey thanks man...back at it today after a long working weekend...bench is on tap today.

22 reps, i got tired just reading that, very good work Matt, i love how the product gives you energy, but your not jittery or bouncing off the walls

i agree completely def.not bouncing off the walls...but my workouts have been very strong since i started....lets see what today brings.

mritter3
11-22-10, 2:24 pm
ok workout #3 on O....took it about 10 this am...on an empty stomach...i felt the tingling in about 25 mins...i got to the gym around 1040 and was ready to go...had my bench day today...no pr's or anything like that...but the focus was there...the intensity was there...my mindset was right...and the pump was out of this world...had about a 90 min session, which included 20 mins cardio, O kept my energy levels up the whole time....def. a fan of this stuff...def. curious to feel the difference between the capsules and the powder...guess ill have to wait til its avail...deads tomorrow...should be a good test.

swoleberry
11-27-10, 9:34 am
thats good stuff brother does it always take 25 min for yours to kick in?
i can feel the itch and tingle in about 10 min.

mritter3
11-27-10, 11:12 pm
thats good stuff brother does it always take 25 min for yours to kick in?
i can feel the itch and tingle in about 10 min.

Ya..I'd say its usually about 20-25 mins before I start feeling anything.

mritter3
12-01-10, 9:17 am
well after a few days off from the gym...and plenty of hours logged in the hospital...back at it today to put O to the test with another squat session.