PDA

View Full Version : Train Like An Agent O

_Trainlikeafreak
11-09-10, 8:41 am
Coming off a show on Saturday I'm excited to start bulking up like never before. New training starts this coming Monday as I am taking a week of to recover. By then Agent O will be here and the intensity level will hit the sky.. Whatever happens, good or better, I'm logging it. Stay tuned brothers.

- Zach

mritter3
11-09-10, 8:54 am
im in on this one man....look forward to reading your log man

C.Coronato
11-09-10, 4:38 pm
Awesome bro, good luck. Any pics from the show?

J-Dawg
11-10-10, 1:37 pm
Looking forward to your feedback TLF.

_Trainlikeafreak
11-10-10, 4:32 pm
IT HAS ARRIVED!!! So I got home from the gym and there it was on my table.. I was so excited to open it I felt like a kid on Christmas. The smell of the pills was like a less potent animal pak smell; I couldn't stop smelling them. I will be starting what looks to be like an amazing product on Monday, November 15th as I'm taking this week to just go in and get some blood in the muscles and get out to recover from my show. My new split is as following:

Mon- Chest
Tues- Legs
Wed- Delts
Thurs- Off
Fri- Back
Sat- Arms
Sun- Off

Supplements I am taking with Agent O: Glutamine, BCAA's, Waxy Maize, Whey Protein, Torrent, and Real Gains

I'm looking forward to explaining in-depth my experience with O.

J-Dawg
11-11-10, 4:43 pm
IT HAS ARRIVED!!! So I got home from the gym and there it was on my table.. I was so excited to open it I felt like a kid on Christmas. The smell of the pills was like a less potent animal pak smell; I couldn't stop smelling them. I will be starting what looks to be like an amazing product on Monday, November 15th as I'm taking this week to just go in and get some blood in the muscles and get out to recover from my show.

Awesome news. Nothing like coming home to a brand new package of Agent O.

_Trainlikeafreak
11-12-10, 11:42 pm
Finished my last full day of doing a quick circuit as a means to keep blood in my muscles and recover from my show. Monday's workout can't come soon enough. Agent O time in 62 hrs and counting.

Jay
11-13-10, 7:35 am
Nice. Looks like you got a good supp stack to go along with it.

mritter3
11-13-10, 10:11 am
Looks great man...tear it up on Monday man!

_Trainlikeafreak
11-15-10, 12:00 am
Enjoyed a nice weekend off and feel very well rested. 14 hours until Sh"O"w time. I'll be sure to make a very in-depth post about it. Stay tuned!

J-Dawg
11-15-10, 11:32 am
Enjoyed a nice weekend off and feel very well rested. 14 hours until Sh"O"w time. I'll be sure to make a very in-depth post about it. Stay tuned!

Looking forward to this TLF.

Ricky P
11-15-10, 12:01 pm
14 hours until Sh"O"w time.

Haha, nice. This looks like it's going to be pretty serious, good luck I'll be following along.

_Trainlikeafreak
11-15-10, 4:35 pm
Stats: 5ft 9 168 lbs
Agent O: Pill Form
Chest Day
- incline db press (80 x 12) (90 x 10) (105 x 6)
- incline db flys (45 x 12) (50 x 10) (55 x 8)
- flat db flys (55 x 12) (60 x 10) (65 x 8)
- cable crossovers fst-7 (notch 10 out of 20 x 10)

So I took my fresh new m-stak 45 min before workin out and then agent o 40 min before. Since it takes me 25 min to walk to the gym I left right after I took everything. Felt zoned in about 10 minutes into my walk; I had tunnel vision for sure. I got to the gym and agent O really started to kick in. I felt heated up and after a bit of a warm up and a warm up set of db presses I was ready to go. The workout in itself was the most intense I've ever had. I was sweating like no other and had the massive pump all the way through. Side note: drink a lot of water!. I got through the workout and felt great after. Chugged down my torrent green apple (yum yum) and walked home with a big pump in my chest.

Agent O Review

Energy: 10/10- I had a ridiculous amount of energy throughout my whole workout. The most energy I've ever felt from a Pre-Workout by far

Focus: 10/10 Had tunnel vision on the way to the gym and that tunnel vision stayed with me all the way through my workout and even when I got home

Intensity: 10/10- I was pumped beyond belief from Agent O. There was a time between flat flys where I had to stop for a few minutes because my chest felt like it was going to explode

Performance: 9/10- Was able to give it 110% in the gym and left everything in there

Fatigue: 9/10- Felt no fatigue until I sat down at home. Even that was more of a nice resting feeling

Strength: 7/10- Had good strength in the whole workout. Didn't hit any new records but yeah Agent O makes sure your pushin

Duration of Effects: 10/10- Still feeling Agent O; enough said

Weight on any Exercises: 7/10- Strength felt a bit stronger but kept to the same weight since it was my first week back lifting heavy

Any Personal Records: Sadly no

- All and all Agent O is the best pre-workout I've taken. Crazy energy and crazy focus is what I love. Just remember to breathe when taking it; don't get caught up in the amazing effects because there were times were I thought I was going to have to take a break. Keep your mind on the weights, breathe properly, and let Agent O help you hit those weights. This is a seriously good product and I cannot wait to take it tomorrow for my leg day. I was beyond impressed with the results of taking Agent O.

Jay
11-15-10, 7:59 pm
Nice review!

_Trainlikeafreak
11-15-10, 8:52 pm
Nice review!

thanks bro. Just a follow up with Agent O. There are no adverse effects in regards to eating. I still have a huge appetite and am about to make some chicken and potatoes. I know sometimes pre workouts kill my appetite but Agent O has passed that test. Stay tuned for tomorrow's log, Leg Day with "O".

_Trainlikeafreak
11-16-10, 4:23 pm
Agent O Day 2
Legs

Leg Press 3 x / 12-8
Stiff Leg Deads 3 x / 12-8
Leg Extensions 3 x / 15-8
Leg Curls 3 x / 15-8
Hack Squat FST-7 10 reps
Calf Press 4 x / 12-8
Donkey Raises FST-7 10 reps

Todays workout was intense to say the least. My legs feel like sugar free jello (not even regular jello). I could barely walk home from the gym. Agent O was just as good if not better than yesterday. My strength was great, pump, focus, energy, you name it was all at the max. I gotta say I'm really excited to see the final product. Overall todays workout was a 10. I did everything I needed to do and Agent O was again another 10/10. I gotta say that no one will be disappointed with this product once it hits the market.

_Trainlikeafreak
11-17-10, 4:36 pm
Day 3: Shoulders
FST-7 Shoulders/Rear Delts/Traps
Seated dumbbell press 4 x 8-12
Barbell or dumbbell front raise 3 x 8-12
Dumbbell lateral raise 3 x 8-12
Lateral raise machine 7 x 8-15
Reverse pec flys 3-4 x 12-15
Rear delt rope pulls 7 x 12-15
Dumbbell shrugs 3 x 8-12
Barbell shrugs 7 x 8-15

Todays workout was not the greatest. I got through it and ended up feeling like I accomplished what I set out to do. Nothin special today but I got it done. For some reason Agent O did not really kick in at all. I think it was just an off day since the past two days were amazing. Overall I'd rate my workout a 6/10 because I was happy that I got through the whole workout. Thursday is my day off so hopefully Friday will be back to normal.

_Trainlikeafreak
11-18-10, 9:32 am
Off Day so today is my day to rest, eat a ton of brown rice and catch up on homework. I think i didnt wait long enough after i ate to take agent o. friday ill make sure to leave a larger gap.

Jay
11-18-10, 7:28 pm
Im taking your advice as well and waiting longer after a meal before I take agent O. Are you doing the powder as well or just caps?

_Trainlikeafreak
11-18-10, 8:02 pm
Im taking your advice as well and waiting longer after a meal before I take agent O. Are you doing the powder as well or just caps?

Just the pill. Yea bro definitely wait atleast 45 min to an hour. The stuff is very good though. I feel when everything is in check Agent O brings the heat.

Altered Beast
11-18-10, 10:10 pm
Day 3: Shoulders
Dumbbell shrugs 3 x 8-12
Barbell shrugs 7 x 8-15

Todays workout was not the greatest. I got through it and ended up feeling like I accomplished what I set out to do. Nothin special today but I got it done. For some reason Agent O did not really kick in at all. I think it was just an off day since the past two days were amazing. Overall I'd rate my workout a 6/10 because I was happy that I got through the whole workout. Thursday is my day off so hopefully Friday will be back to normal.

The volume is impressive! How are you not happy with that workout? Glad to see someone else is putting in some serious work.

_Trainlikeafreak
11-18-10, 10:23 pm
The volume is impressive! How are you not happy with that workout? Glad to see someone else is putting in some serious work.

Thanks man. I was happy that I got through the workout but just not happy that Agent O didn't kick in that much. Getting through that workout was a bitch though lol but at then end of the day my shoulders were sore when I woke up and are still sore now which means somethin is workin.

Altered Beast
11-19-10, 11:26 am
Thanks man. I was happy that I got through the workout but just not happy that Agent O didn't kick in that much. Getting through that workout was a bitch though lol but at then end of the day my shoulders were sore when I woke up and are still sore now which means somethin is workin.

Nice! Be careful of overtraining, especially the shoulders!

When do you take Agent O?

_Trainlikeafreak
11-19-10, 1:58 pm
Nice! Be careful of overtraining, especially the shoulders!

When do you take Agent O?

Feeling much better today. Legs are a bit sore still and the shoulders feel stronger. I take my Agent O 45 minutes before I workout. Today I'll be taking it at 2:40 ish. I'll have my back workout posted after I return.

_Trainlikeafreak
11-19-10, 5:28 pm
Weight- 168
FST-7 Back

Pull-ups wide grip 3 x 8-12
Deadlifts 4 x 8-12
One arm dumbbell rows 3 x 8-12
Bent over barbell rows reverse grip 3 x 8-12
Seated cable rows with rope attachment. 4 x 8-12
Straight arms pulldowns with rope attachment 7 x 8 -15

Todays workout was good. Agent O kicked in however I'm noticing that, although I did like the effects at first, it basically makes me feel flushed and it all goes to my head. I was in the gym today and felt so head high from the energy that I really couldn't workout hard. I had to wait a bit before really starting. Getting into the workout I felt better but I just didn't have that physical pump that I normally get from my other pre workout. I think that there are two types of pre workouts; one that hits your head and one that hits your body. At least this is how I feel how pre workouts hit me. I prefer a physical hit because I can get my own focus but a head hit is almost overwhelming for me. Agent O is definitely good and is very potent but I feel that the effect of it makes me get all flushed and to head high to workout. I would asses my workout today as a 6/10 because after a while agent o kinda wears down and your left with just that energy from being in the gym and naturally warmed up.

Jay
11-20-10, 3:41 am
I noticed that 'head high' type feeling myself the other day.

Altered Beast
11-20-10, 2:17 pm
I noticed that 'head high' type feeling myself the other day.

That is what is called, "Focus". It can be intense for those not use to it. Agent O triggers the chemicals in the brain which enhances your focus and can stimulate what is known as tunnel vision.

Don't let it worry you.

_Trainlikeafreak
11-20-10, 5:07 pm
That is what is called, "Focus". It can be intense for those not use to it. Agent O triggers the chemicals in the brain which enhances your focus and can stimulate what is known as tunnel vision.

Don't let it worry you.

Its not that I let it worry me but I feel really uncomfortable; like I don't want to move around. Like I'll try to lift and i'll get through a set and be like "oh dam I gotta take a break".

_Trainlikeafreak
11-20-10, 5:10 pm
FST-7 Arms
1st set rope pulldowns warm up set 3 x / 12 -15
Close grip bench presses 3 x / 8-12
Machine dips 3 x / 10-12
Straight bar pulldown 3 x / 8-12
Skullcrushers 7 x 10
Dumbbell curls 3 x 8-12
One arm preacher curls 3 x 8-12
Spider curls 3 x 8-12
Standing ez-bar curls 7 x 10

Today I took 4 pills out of the 7 and felt much better. That head high was not as intense and I was able to build up a great pump the whole workout. Needless to say I think I get the best results when lowering the dosage. Todays workout was a definite 9/10; I would have given it a ten but I started to fade out towards the end and struggled on the last few sets of the fst easy curls. Other than that I was beyond happy with my performance as well as Agent O.

Jay
11-21-10, 4:22 am
Nice. I didnt even think to try a smaller dose.

Mattman33
11-21-10, 8:24 am
Today I took 4 pills out of the 7 and felt much better. That head high was not as intense and I was able to build up a great pump the whole workout. Needless to say I think I get the best results when lowering the dosage. Todays workout was a definite 9/10; I would have given it a ten but I started to fade out towards the end and struggled on the last few sets of the fst easy curls. Other than that I was beyond happy with my performance as well as Agent O.

i actually did the same, but ended up splitting the dose instead. i took 4 caps about an hour before my workout, and then another 4 as i started. the split dose helped by prolonging the effects so that i made it until the end of the workout. definitely no fading....

_Trainlikeafreak
11-21-10, 11:17 am
i actually did the same, but ended up splitting the dose instead. i took 4 caps about an hour before my workout, and then another 4 as i started. the split dose helped by prolonging the effects so that i made it until the end of the workout. definitely no fading....

thats a good idea too. I feel like the effects on 4 pills is still really good but not so overpowering that I feel like I can't move. I felt much much better on 4 pills then on 7.

_Trainlikeafreak
11-21-10, 6:54 pm
So today I did some abs and calves:

Hanging leg raises 5 x 25
Lying leg raises 5 x 25
Seated abdominal crunches 5 x 20-8

Leg press calf press 4 x 15-8
Weighted donkey raises fst-7 x 12

I took 4 capsules of agent o and again felt great. The focus was there and was able to get a great pump from abs. After I did the donkey raises I felt like I was going to puke; a sure sign my calves probably wanted to die. I'm lovin the effects of a lowered dosage of agent o; I'll be able to take it longer than 14 days too.

Altered Beast
11-22-10, 1:41 pm
I guess us big guys need the full dose =)

Personally, I am sensitive to stimulants. It does not bother me. Strange how the body works!

Glad to see you have found what works. That is what it takes to see gains!

_Trainlikeafreak
11-22-10, 4:43 pm
FST-7 Chest/Calves

Incline dumbbell press 3-4 x 8-12 (new pr 105's for 8)
Incline dumbbell flys 3 x 8-12
Flat dumbbell flys 3 x 8-12
Pec deck or cable crossover 7 x 8-12
Standing calf raise 4 x 10-12
Seated calf raise 4 x 15-20
Donkey raise 7 x 10-12

Took 4 pills of agent o and felt grrrreat! Hit a new personal record and was able to bang out the rest of my workout with no interruptions or feelings of fatigue. Todays workout was a definite 10/10.. and on a side note my black universal tank top came so i'm having a great day so far.

_Trainlikeafreak
11-23-10, 1:21 pm
Flying home to NJ for thanksgiving... no time for legs today. Will hit them on Thursday instead. Everything is packed and my Agent O is safe and sound in between my socks for added cushion and support.

_Trainlikeafreak
11-24-10, 5:08 pm
Did my FST-7 Routine again for delts. My strength is definitely back but I feel like going a bit lighter on shoulders and really controlling the movement is much better and I can also feel it a lot better than just flinging dumbbells around. Felt a bit tired from the flight last night but Agent O helped me get my focus to get in and get out. Another solid workout today.

_Trainlikeafreak
11-25-10, 2:59 pm
Leg Day

Leg Press 4 x 15-8
Leg Extensions 3 x 12-8
Dumbbell Squats 3 x 10-6
Leg Curls 3 x 12-8
FST-7 Squats 7 x 10
Donkey calf raises FST-7 7 x 10

Hit a new record on leg curls and man todays workout was awesome! Agent O kicked in within 15 minutes and it was off to the races. Todays workout was a definite 10/10. I cannot wait to eat all this turkey and get my legs growing. Hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving!

CoolFrog
11-26-10, 2:15 pm
Why the hell do you work out ur legs.. Just run stupid

_Trainlikeafreak
11-26-10, 6:37 pm
???

Todays workout was back. Definitely feeling stronger than the week before.
FST-7 Back

Deadlifts 4 x 8-12

Hit a personal record on the db rows (100's for 6). Taking 4 pills of Agent O has really been working great for me and has been churning out great workouts day after day. I'm happy I was able to work around those weird feelings I would get while taking 7. On a side note; legs feel sore as hell from yesterday.

Altered Beast
11-26-10, 7:23 pm

Read my Agent O 2.0 log....

_Trainlikeafreak
11-27-10, 5:28 pm
FST-7 Arms
Machine dips 3 x / 10-12
Skullcrushers 7 x 10
Dumbbell curls 3 x 8-12
Spider curls 3 x 8-12

Todays arm workout was INTENSE! I warmed up in the sauna and I think it helped with the effects of agent o. I bumped up the weight on every exercise and still held my form. My arms still feel pumped as hell and its been 2 hrs since I got back from the gym.

_Trainlikeafreak
11-29-10, 5:18 pm
Agent O- Chest and Forearms

Incline dumbbell press 3-4 x 8-12
Pec deck or cable crossover fst 7 x 10
Standing calf raise 4 x 10-12
Seated calf raise 4 x 15-20
dumbbell twists fst 7 x 10

Today was a great workout considering my flight got in at midnight the night before. Was able to do the 105's for 8 again which made my day. Also did the dumbbell twists for forearms fst style and my forearms felt demolished after. 10/10 today; agent o was my best friend.

Jay
11-29-10, 7:49 pm
Nothing like a sauna warm up to get the blood flowin, with some agent O... nice!

_Trainlikeafreak
11-30-10, 4:59 pm
Agent O- Leg Day

FST-7 Legs
Leg extensions 3-4 x 8-15
Leg Press 3 x 8-15
Lying leg curls 3 x 10-15
Stiff-leg deadlift 3-4 x 10-12
Hack squat 7 x 10
Windshield wipers 4 x 12
Weighted crunches 5 x 30-12

Todays leg workout was intense. Although at first I felt a bit bloated that luckily went away after a few minutes of warming up. My weight went up on everything except the leg press. I also increased the weight on the hack-squat from 1 45 lb. plate to a 45 and a 25 lb plate on each side. I then added in some abs into the mix because its been a few days since I did them and I figured since I still had the energy to get them done. All and all a great workout; now its on to studying for finals.

_Trainlikeafreak
12-01-10, 8:18 pm
Agent O- Delts/Traps
Dumbbell shrugs 3 x 8-12
Barbell shrugs 7 x 8-15

Today was the BEST SHOULDER WORKOUT hands-down. I was going to do my 3rd set of dumbbell shoulder press with the 80's and somehow got 15 reps!!! That pumped me up so damn much that my whole workout seemed 10x more intense. I was able to bump the weight up on the fst sets for the raise machine as well as delt rope pulls. My shoulders got annihilated and Agent O helped me do it. One of my personal best workouts. Thanks O!

_Trainlikeafreak
12-03-10, 4:49 pm
Agent O Log- Back and Calves

Deadlifts 4 x 8-12

Donkey raise 7 x 10-12

BEST BACK WORKOUT EVER! Today I really annihilated my back and calves. I was able to hit heavier weight with every exercise and was able to bust out an extra rep on my last set of every exercise. I put everything I had into this workout and in the end puked while walking home. My back is so pumped still that I cant move my lats. Man this workout made my day and Agent O did it again!

Shukin
12-03-10, 5:46 pm
Hey bro, are you using the capsules or powder or both? Notice any difference?

_Trainlikeafreak
12-03-10, 6:36 pm
Hey bro, are you using the capsules or powder or both? Notice any difference?

I only received the pill form so yeah just the pills. They're great though; takes like 25 min for it to kick in for me.

_Trainlikeafreak
12-04-10, 7:04 pm
Agent O- Arms

FST-7 Arms
Machine dips 3 x / 10-12
Skullcrushers 7 x 10
Dumbbell curls 3 x 8-12
One arm preacher curls 3 x 8-12
Spider curls 3 x 8-12

KILLED my arms today. Still cannot fully flex my biceps or triceps. Eating some steak and sweet potatoes right now. Agent O really helped me keep my pump going right trough the end of my workout.

_Trainlikeafreak
12-06-10, 6:02 pm
Agent O- Chest

FST-7 Chest
Incline dumbbell press 3-4 x 8-12
Pec deck or cable crossover 7 x 8-12

So this week is the week of final exams and my mind isn't 100% on the gym. Going in today I felt kinda out of it and just tired from studying. After my warmup set Agent O kicked in and next thing I know I inclined the 100 lb db's for 12 (a personal best in reps). After that my workout flew. I was able to bump the weight up by 3 notches for the FST-7 part and felt like all the blood was in my chest. A tried and sluggish start that was turned around into a great chest workout.

Shukin
12-06-10, 6:38 pm
Nice work out, congrats on the pr. Have you tried studying on Agent O?
I wonder if it would help with focus.....

Shukin
12-06-10, 6:56 pm
Have you considered this?
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?33812-Iron-Contest-IV-coming-soon...&p=1047310#post1047310

_Trainlikeafreak
12-06-10, 7:25 pm
Have you considered this?
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?33812-Iron-Contest-IV-coming-soon...&p=1047310#post1047310

Just put name in for it. Thanks for the invite! I only have a few more servings left so I'm gonna do my best to save them for the gym lol. Only 3 more days of school; its grind time.

Shukin
12-06-10, 7:40 pm
Great! both bulking, we can push each other. Be sure to copy the list of people and add your name as bulking.
Just found this final feed back thread as well Bro http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34427-Agent-O-Part-2-Final-Feedback-Thread, not sure why we didn't get a pm about it........

_Trainlikeafreak
12-06-10, 8:03 pm
Great! both bulking, we can push each other. Be sure to copy the list of people and add your name as bulking.
Just found this final feed back thread as well Bro http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34427-Agent-O-Part-2-Final-Feedback-Thread, not sure why we didn't get a pm about it........

Thanks for the link. I'll be sure to do the final review soon lol. And I'll got put my name in the list now.

_Trainlikeafreak
12-08-10, 6:54 pm
Agent O- Delts

FST-7 Shoulders/Rear Delts

Today was my last workout at my school gym until Spring semester. I'm happy to be going back to my gym but will miss the multiple beautiful girls around me. Had a good workout to close it out. Noticing some solid muscle gain over the past 4 weeks from FST-7 training.

_Trainlikeafreak
12-10-10, 12:58 pm
Agent O- Legs

FST-7 Legs
Leg extensions 3-4 x 8-15
Leg Press 3 x 8-15
Lying leg curls 3 x 10-15
Stiff-leg deadlift 3-4 x 10-12
Hack squat 7 x 8-15

Since I had to take tuesday off to study I hit legs on thursday. I'm noticing that my hamstrings are bigger and that my calves have gotten a bit bigger which for me is a miracle. Yesterdays workout was great to say the least; felt an insane pump in my glutes and quads which never happen at the same time. On another note, this is the last of my log since I am out of agent o :( . Again thanks for the awesome opportunity and am looking forward to see the finished product!

Jay
12-13-10, 8:18 pm
worst part of agent O is when you run out..

_Trainlikeafreak
12-13-10, 9:12 pm
worst part of agent O is when you run out..

It was like losing a friend