PDA

View Full Version : Time to get schooled....Agent O 2.0

MR.TeachFreak
11-09-10, 8:51 pm
This is the start of my Agent O 2.0 Alpha test. I tested the original and got awesome results so I was stoked to get a chance to have a another go at this. You can find my workout and other information here:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?33657-Today-s-Lesson-The-One-and-Only....Agent-O

I received it today with enough time to get it from the front office. I got both the power and the pills for this. For my workout today I took the pills. We had to take 7 total but since I have taken Animal supps before I was fine with it. I downed them about 30minutes before the gym and before my JustWHEY and Storm shake.

I knew what to expect form Agent O going in so I knew my focus would be there and I would out perform all my expectations. The pills did seem to take a bit longer then the powered did as I was part way into my workout before I felt the energy and the focus. I had a few exercises that I increased the weight 10lbs so my performance was up. My rest periods were short as I made them. No fatigue at all post workout and I felt really good too. Overall Agent O 2.0 is living up to my expectations.

The pills had the distinctive and unique Animal smell (yeah I smelt them), and had no after taste at all. They went down easy with 7 pills but I had to take 9 a day for meds for awhile plus Pak so I was used to it.

Tuesday-1B

Weight-258.8lbs

Exercise-weight/reps

Seated DB Alt Curls-70,6,4,6,3
BO Concentration Curls-50/20
Seated BB Forearm Curls-115/12,8
Seated DB Forearm Curls-65/24
Hack Squat Calf Press-340/12
Hack Squat Calf Press-340/50,50,50
Lying Leg Curl-170/6,4,2
Seated Leg Curl-160/13
SM Squat-325/8
Leg Extension-160/13

Notes
-Overall good workout today. Lots of cars pulling but it seems most the people were on cardio machines so I was able to move quick. Rest time was down between exercises to teh time it takes to get to the next one.
-Going zero carb right now and trying to get onto keto. I have used it to put on lean muscle and lose fat before but not while having a full teaching duty.
-Lower back was hurting a bit so I took some pain killers before the workout and some after since I was still bugging me. Being careful with these as I got hooked before and I am not going that route again.

Jay
11-09-10, 9:22 pm
Nice workout. Its funny cuz I smelled the pills too!

MR.TeachFreak
11-09-10, 9:56 pm

I got so familiar with the pak smell I just had to. Everytime I opened pak the smell was there. And it was a oddly good smell too.

J-Dawg
11-10-10, 1:28 pm
Nice MR.TF In for your thoughts on the caps and powder.

MR.TeachFreak
11-10-10, 10:15 pm

Nice MR.TF In for your thoughts on the caps and powder.

I can't wait to try the powder. I don't know if I should go through the pills first and then the powder or alternate them. But I will probably smell the powder tomorrow too and see how it feels.

MR.TeachFreak
11-10-10, 10:16 pm
Wednesday-Off

Weight-259

Notes
-Another long school day today. Taught from 800am to 400pm and then had to be back at school from 545pm to 8pm for curriculum night where we got all of 40 families at max and being generous.
-Got veterans day off tomorrow so I will be well rested for the gym. I will need it since most of tomorrow is grading so i will probably be bouncing off the walls ready to workout.

J-Dawg
11-11-10, 4:29 pm
I can't wait to try the powder. I don't know if I should go through the pills first and then the powder or alternate them. But I will probably smell the powder tomorrow too and see how it feels.

I'd be curious to hear if you see a difference between using one vs. the other. It shouldn't hurt if you use the two interchangeably.

MR.TeachFreak
11-11-10, 9:53 pm
Good workout today. Had the day off today so I was relaxed and ready as hell for this workout. Decided to try the power for this workout and see what happens. First off I noticed the smell was not as strong as with the original Agent O. And it also did not have as much a organey smell to it. Mixed really well with about 6-7 oz. of water and there were no clumps. The taste was the big test for me and I was impressed by it. To me there was no bitterness at all when I chugged it all down. It was a bit more muted. Much better now. It also does not have the strong orange flavor either. I am trying to figure out what its like but I can't. I prolly will figure it out next time because I will drink it slowly to get a better taste.

Took the powder about 45 minutes preworkout which was probably to long before by about 15 minutes. I think the powder just diffuses much quicker into your system then the pills. It makes sense since with pills you have to digest the outer coating first. So the powder works when you have less time in a sense while the pills would probably work better if you have time and other preworkout supps.

Thursday-2A

Weight-258.4 lbs

Exercise-weight/reps

BB Bench Press-275/5,3,2,2
DB Flat Flyes-60/14
Rope Nose Pulls-50/12
Reverse Pec Deck-90/12
Straight Bar Pressdown-100/6,3,3,1
OA Overhead DB Extension-40/15
Chin ups-25/5,2,3,2
HS Pulldowns-180/15
BB Row-235/8
BB Row-195/12

Notes
-Day off from school today for veterans day. Bad thing is that did not excuse me from some grading that I had to do. And that I did not finish by a long shot. So with no visitors this weekend looks like I will get fully caught up. So much paperwork to do.
-Agent O is doing its work again. Will explain more in the testing journey.

_Trainlikeafreak
11-11-10, 9:58 pm
nice numbers on the chest workout. in for this one

MR.TeachFreak
11-12-10, 11:59 pm
Friday-Off

Weight-?

Notes
-Long day at school today plus I worked the gate at our playoff game tonight. It was cold as hell. Grab some fast food as a cheat on the way home.
-Something strange happened too not to long after I got home. I started shivering like mad crazy. I had on gym shorts, a sweater, and was under all my blankets and kept on shivering. It was bad enough that it kinda hurt. Feel better now after it all calmed down.
-Getting some pain today for some reason. It is coming from my left side under my armpit/rib cage area. It only really happens when I breath deeply from something. not sure what but hopefully the pain killers will work and I will be good tomorrow for my workout.

MR.TeachFreak
11-13-10, 12:00 am
nice numbers on the chest workout. in for this one

Thanks. Bench press is my kryptonite with my arm length so I am proud of whatever I get on it. I would rather use dumbbells for a more natural range of motion but you gotta learn to adapt.

_Trainlikeafreak
11-13-10, 12:09 am
Friday-Off

-Getting some pain today for some reason. It is coming from my left side under my armpit/rib cage area. It only really happens when I breath deeply from something. not sure what but hopefully the pain killers will work and I will be good tomorrow for my workout.

Yeah bro hopefully thats just a quick fix and you'll be good after a nights rest. Lookin forward to your post tomorrow

MR.TeachFreak
11-13-10, 11:12 pm
Yeah bro hopefully thats just a quick fix and you'll be good after a nights rest. Lookin forward to your post tomorrow

Still some pain today but it was low enough that I worked through it.

MR.TeachFreak
11-13-10, 11:15 pm
Took the Agent O in pill form today and it does take longer to process then the powder form. I took it about 45 minutes prior to my gym time. I will probably reduce it to about 40 minutes prior as I was kinda energetic while waiting in some random traffic for the gym. Hopefully they will make it in both pill and powder so you can have more effective timing. No issue downing the pills or anything but I was up to 20+ pills in a day for awhile so I know how to down them. Everything was up in the gym. No lagging and in some cases went up more then 5lbs and for some exercises 5lbs was not enough and I kept on repping the weight out. As usual no fatigue after the gym and had a new meal of ground turkey and eggs. Made a bit too much to so I need to reduce the ingredients. I think I found me new breakfast. So overall another fantastic day in the gym with Agent O 2.0.

Saturday-2B

Weight-257

Exercise-weight/reps

DB Hammer Curls-90/5,4,3
DB Preacher Curls-45/18
Seated BB Reverse Forearm Curls-80/4,5,3
Seated DB Reverse Forearm Curls-45/18
Hack Calf Press-360/12
Hack Calf Press-360/50,50,50
Lying Leg Curl-170/7,3,2
Seated Leg Curl-160/19
Leg Press-710/8
Hack Squat270/14

Notes
-Caught up on some sleep and had subway for breakfast. Then just kinda laid around until it was time to get to the gym. Afterwards I did everything but the grading that I needed to do so I got my ass a long day tomorrow. Can't sleep in much now. Thats the price I pay for having a lazy and relaxing day.

MR.TeachFreak
11-15-10, 8:19 pm
Took the Agent O 2.0 as a powder today about 30 minutes preworkout and it seemed to hit at the right time. Maybe subtract about 5 minutes to try and get it going a little bit before I get started to get me focused and hitting the weights quicker.

I tried to drink it a bit slower to get the taste down. It is much less bitter and a lot more tolerable to drink now. It seems to taste a bit more lemony I think. There is a sharp kick and then it tones down a bit. I would say it is a bit like a lemon drop candy. A sharp lemon flavor right at the start and then it smooths out to a nice lemony taste for the duration. I am going to continue to drink it a bit slower and modify my taste each time. But overall I love the new flavor. To me it tastes great.

Monday-3A

Weight-259.8 lbs

Exercise-weight/reps

BB Decline Press-285/5,4,4,2
Cable Cross Down-100/11
HS Shoulder Press-115/7,4,3,1
DB Front Raise-35/14
Cybex Dip Machine-270/4,3,3,2
OA Rope Pressdown-30/17
WG Pullup-25/6,3,3
HS WG Pulldown-180/12
WG T-bar Machine-180/8
WG T-bar Machine-160/12

Notes
-Good day today. School day didn't seem as long today and I got teh kids to stay engaged somewhat. Still having issues with 4th period though even after having a "talk" with them.
-Had a pretty sweet experience in the gym today. When I was going for my Hammer Strength pulldowns I was looking for plates and ended up going for some unmatched ones when the guy in the machine next to me finishes and offers me his plates. But the neat thing was he said "you know you want them to match" and it was kinda like damn theres a true gym rat. Since high school it was drilled to have matching plates for some reason. Just a cool little moment.
-Took Agent O today as a powder so read up the log.

MR.TeachFreak
11-16-10, 10:46 pm
Tuesday-Off

Weight-260.4 lbs

Notes
-Good day at school today. Kids weren't too bad. Resting up for the gym tomorrow and then 2 rest days and back into a new cycle with yet more weight and reps.

Altered Beast
11-16-10, 10:54 pm
This is the start of my Agent O 2.0 Alpha test. I tested the original and got awesome results so I was stoked to get a chance to have a another go at this. You can find my workout and other information here:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?33657-Today-s-Lesson-The-One-and-Only....Agent-O

I received it today with enough time to get it from the front office. I got both the power and the pills for this. For my workout today I took the pills. We had to take 7 total but since I have taken Animal supps before I was fine with it. I downed them about 30minutes before the gym and before my JustWHEY and Storm shake.

I knew what to expect form Agent O going in so I knew my focus would be there and I would out perform all my expectations. The pills did seem to take a bit longer then the powered did as I was part way into my workout before I felt the energy and the focus. I had a few exercises that I increased the weight 10lbs so my performance was up. My rest periods were short as I made them. No fatigue at all post workout and I felt really good too. Overall Agent O 2.0 is living up to my expectations.

The pills had the distinctive and unique Animal smell (yeah I smelt them), and had no after taste at all. They went down easy with 7 pills but I had to take 9 a day for meds for awhile plus Pak so I was used to it.

Tuesday-1B

Weight-258.8lbs

Exercise-weight/reps

Seated DB Alt Curls-70,6,4,6,3
BO Concentration Curls-50/20
Seated BB Forearm Curls-115/12,8
Seated DB Forearm Curls-65/24
Hack Squat Calf Press-340/12
Hack Squat Calf Press-340/50,50,50
Lying Leg Curl-170/6,4,2
Seated Leg Curl-160/13
SM Squat-325/8
Leg Extension-160/13

Notes
-Overall good workout today. Lots of cars pulling but it seems most the people were on cardio machines so I was able to move quick. Rest time was down between exercises to teh time it takes to get to the next one.
-Going zero carb right now and trying to get onto keto. I have used it to put on lean muscle and lose fat before but not while having a full teaching duty.
-Lower back was hurting a bit so I took some pain killers before the workout and some after since I was still bugging me. Being careful with these as I got hooked before and I am not going that route again.

Try acupuncture, it will work for your lower back.

MR.TeachFreak
11-16-10, 11:00 pm

I have heard good things from acupuncture with the exception that a lot of insurances don't cover it. And I have state coverage as a teacher so we are limited. Definitely gonna look into it to see if I can get it covered and if there is a place that can do it properly. In the meantime I am looking for a good chiropractor for monthly visits since my insurance is a co pay of $35

Altered Beast
11-17-10, 7:45 pm
I have heard good things from acupuncture with the exception that a lot of insurances don't cover it. And I have state coverage as a teacher so we are limited. Definitely gonna look into it to see if I can get it covered and if there is a place that can do it properly. In the meantime I am looking for a good chiropractor for monthly visits since my insurance is a co pay of $35

Monthly visits will not fix it. You will need to get at least two treatments a week and 10-12 treatments will completely fix it.

Which is more worth it? Your back and lifting or whatever luxury your spending your money on?

Traditional Chinese Medicinal doctors practice acupuncture and don't charge much. I have personally used a TCM Chinese doctor and the herbal medicines they provided for inflammation. My back has never felt this good, ever.

MR.TeachFreak
11-17-10, 8:50 pm
Monthly visits will not fix it. You will need to get at least two treatments a week and 10-12 treatments will completely fix it.

Which is more worth it? Your back and lifting or whatever luxury your spending your money on?

Traditional Chinese Medicinal doctors practice acupuncture and don't charge much. I have personally used a TCM Chinese doctor and the herbal medicines they provided for inflammation. My back has never felt this good, ever.

Got a average price? And how does it work with insurance though? My issue is I am a teacher so I don't get a whole lot much a month to begin with so i need to rely on health insurance for most my medical stuff since it is really good. I am just trying to get as much information as I can before I start on any path. It had needed to be done for awhile though. Got any methods for old knee injuries?

MR.TeachFreak
11-17-10, 9:54 pm
Wednesday-Off

Weight-257.4 lbs

Notes
-Starting to show some symptoms of a flare up so I am took this night off from the gym to try and nip it in the bud. Also scaled back my food a bit to rest up the old colon.

Altered Beast
11-17-10, 10:38 pm
Got a average price? And how does it work with insurance though? My issue is I am a teacher so I don't get a whole lot much a month to begin with so i need to rely on health insurance for most my medical stuff since it is really good. I am just trying to get as much information as I can before I start on any path. It had needed to be done for awhile though. Got any methods for old knee injuries?

Sorry to hear that! I truly believe teacher's should be paid far more and it may happen in the coming years with everyone complaining about how our school system. You'd have to investigate the matter yourself for pricing. The doctor I used here took insurance.

Acupuncture and orthopedic massage works for back and knees. Works quite well. Check them both out.

MR.TeachFreak
11-17-10, 11:07 pm
Sorry to hear that! I truly believe teacher's should be paid far more and it may happen in the coming years with everyone complaining about how our school system. You'd have to investigate the matter yourself for pricing. The doctor I used here took insurance.

Acupuncture and orthopedic massage works for back and knees. Works quite well. Check them both out.

Nothing to be sorry about. The pay may suck but I love the job and I am at a school that needs some help and that is why I wanted to teach. I will see what is available here in town and see what comes up. With all the military personnel I am sure we have plenty of places.

The issue with insurance is not whether the place with take it but will the insurance company accept it. They don't always accept the more holistic remedies.

Altered Beast
11-17-10, 11:33 pm
Nothing to be sorry about. The pay may suck but I love the job and I am at a school that needs some help and that is why I wanted to teach. I will see what is available here in town and see what comes up. With all the military personnel I am sure we have plenty of places.

The issue with insurance is not whether the place with take it but will the insurance company accept it. They don't always accept the more holistic remedies.

Very true, didn't think of that. The TCM Doctor I visited earned a Chiropractic License in the US so he was able to be covered by Insurance Companies under that title. Hopefully, you will be as fortunate.

MR.TeachFreak
11-18-10, 11:09 pm
Thursday-Off

Weight-?

Notes
-Symptoms of the flare up have lightened but still didn't feel safe enough to workout. I don't want to make it worse by trashing my body today. But the good news is there is no blood which means I might have solved it before it got serious. We will see tomorrow if I can get back into the gym.

MR.TeachFreak
11-18-10, 11:11 pm
Very true, didn't think of that. The TCM Doctor I visited earned a Chiropractic License in the US so he was able to be covered by Insurance Companies under that title. Hopefully, you will be as fortunate.

Well if they can get a U.S. license I am sure insurance will take them. I think the issue with insurance was they weren't recognized medically before and they are now. I can only research and see what pops up.

Altered Beast
11-19-10, 11:32 am
Well if they can get a U.S. license I am sure insurance will take them. I think the issue with insurance was they weren't recognized medically before and they are now. I can only research and see what pops up.

Good good! It worked miracles for me personally and it will for you too.

MR.TeachFreak
11-20-10, 11:01 pm
So far it looks like my symptoms have gone. I took the Agent O in powder form today and I still like the new flavor. Still kinda reminds me of a lemon drop candy which I used to love. I also did not take my preworkout Storm and JustWHEY since I had eaten only about 1 1/2 hours before hand and did not think I needed it. I instead used it as a postworkout shake this time. So far everything is still going up except my weight it seems which I am not sure if that is a good thing or not. It may be that I am not eating enough right now or that I am doing well on my diet. Either way Agent O is one solid ass supplement and I hope that it comes with enough servings to make it cost effective for me to keep. I will hopefully be back in the gym tomorrow and will be using the pills since I have a long drive to meet more of the girlfriends family.

Saturday-3B

Weight-261.2

Exercise-weight/reps

BB Curls-145/7,4,5,3,2
DB Seated Incline Curls-45/15
BB Seated Forearm Curls-115/17
DB Seated Forearm Curls-65/22
Hack Calf Raise-360/12
Hack Calf Raise-360/50,50,50
Lying Leg Curl-170/7,4,2
Seated Leg Curl-170/15
SM Squat-335/8
Seated Leg Extension-170/15

Notes
-Good day back in the gym today. The symptoms of the flare up are pretty much gone now. So one more good nights rest should end it hopefully. And then I can get my diet back up again.

Mattman33
11-21-10, 8:30 am

got to second this. i am lucky to have a good one local, and highly recommend them to others.

hope things kick in so that you can fully experience agent o....good luck.

MR.TeachFreak
11-21-10, 10:08 pm
got to second this. i am lucky to have a good one local, and highly recommend them to others.

hope things kick in so that you can fully experience agent o....good luck.

It looks good right now. I have found a few places but I need some time to go to them. And thankfully I was a member of the first Agent O test so testing the 2.0 is icing on the cake. The way I see it Agent O can wait if necessary. My body come first.

MR.TeachFreak
11-21-10, 10:39 pm
Sunday-Off

Weight-262.4 lbs

Notes
-Long day meeting the rest of my girlfriends family. Unfortunately the drive back was longer then I expected so no gym today. But I got all Thanksgiving break to hit it hard. Back in the gym tomorrow.

MR.TeachFreak
11-22-10, 10:05 pm
Took Agent O 2.0 in powder form today and had a great workout. Everything went up today in terms of weight by at least 5 lbs if not more. Loving the new flavor still. It tastes a lot more like a good sour candy as I mentioned and I actually want to drink it a bit slower and taste it rather then shooting it down.

Monday-1A

Weight-262 lbs.

Exercise-weight/reps

SM Incline Bench-235/10,5,3,2,1
DB Incline Flyes-60/13
SM Front Press-225/6,4,3,2
DB Front Raises-40/12
CGBP-235/6,3,3
OA Pushdown-80/18
Pull Up-30/4,4,2,2
HS Pulldown-205/12
Cybex T-bar Row-205/6
Cybex T-bar Row-180/12

Notes
-Good workout today. Had to switch up some things due to used machines but it worked out for the best.
-Tried Smith Machine incline bench press for the first time and of course had to fiddle with the wait. I loved it too. I don't know why but I felt a much better stretch and felt it was definitely worked my upper chest much better.
-Took Agent O 2.0 in the powder form today.
-No back issues today and I think I figured out where the issues were coming from. I think the lower back issues stemmed from my form on Smith Machine squats. When I did them this past Saturday I felt a twinge and had to readjust my form a bit. So we will see where it goes.

_Trainlikeafreak
11-22-10, 10:07 pm
Took Agent O 2.0 in powder form today and had a great workout. Everything went up today in terms of weight by at least 5 lbs if not more. Loving the new flavor still. It tastes a lot more like a good sour candy as I mentioned and I actually want to drink it a bit slower and taste it rather then shooting it down.

Monday-1A

Weight-262 lbs.

Exercise-weight/reps

SM Incline Bench-235/10,5,3,2,1
DB Incline Flyes-60/13
SM Front Press-225/6,4,3,2
DB Front Raises-40/12
CGBP-235/6,3,3
OA Pushdown-80/18
Pull Up-30/4,4,2,2
HS Pulldown-205/12
Cybex T-bar Row-205/6
Cybex T-bar Row-180/12

Notes
-Good workout today. Had to switch up some things due to used machines but it worked out for the best.
-Tried Smith Machine incline bench press for the first time and of course had to fiddle with the wait. I loved it too. I don't know why but I felt a much better stretch and felt it was definitely worked my upper chest much better.
-Took Agent O 2.0 in the powder form today.
-No back issues today and I think I figured out where the issues were coming from. I think the lower back issues stemmed from my form on Smith Machine squats. When I did them this past Saturday I felt a twinge and had to readjust my form a bit. So we will see where it goes.

Nice job with that workout.. I like how you were able to work around the crowded gym and ended up benefiting from it. Goof stuff!

MR.TeachFreak
11-23-10, 10:39 pm
Nice job with that workout.. I like how you were able to work around the crowded gym and ended up benefiting from it. Goof stuff!

Sometimes you gotta adapt to get the best workout. Its the adaptation that gives you even more motivation.

MR.TeachFreak
11-23-10, 10:45 pm
Tuesday-Off

Weight-?

Notes
-Taught all day and then drove home about a hour after school so it was a long day for me. I didn't get home until 8pm.
-Back in the gym tomorrow in my old stomping grounds.

MR.TeachFreak
11-24-10, 10:03 pm
Took Agent O 2.0 as a powder again and loved the taste. I only wish I had more to use. I still have all the pills left though. The workout was good. Felt different wrapping my hands around the old equipment I used to use. since I had gotten used to my new gym. Overall another awesome workout with Agent O 2.0. Everything went up at least 5lbs and some even more.

Monday-1B

Weight-?

Exercise-weight/reps

Seated Alternating DB Curl-75/6,3,3,2
BO Concentration Curls-55/26
Seated BB Forearm Curls-120/10,5
Seated DB Forearm Curls-75/24
Seated Calf Raise-230/12
Seated Calf Raise-230/50,50,50
HS Leg Curl-130/7,3,2
HS Leg Curl-95/15
SM Squat-330/8
Seated Leg Extension-275/15

Notes
-Once again I got a leg extension machine that had way too many pulleys on it. I almost had to do the whole stack to get a decent pump.
-Good day today. Slept in a bit and was able to just do stuff at my pace.
-Tomorrow is a busy day. Lunch with the Girlfriends family then I think we and my family have a movie and dinner at our place. With probably more stuff in between.

MR.TeachFreak
11-26-10, 10:22 pm
Took Agent O 2.0 in pill form today and took them about 45 minutes pre workout. It seemed to be about right for me. I was feeling it a little bit before I got to the gym so I was happy. I was able to get right to work without having to wait and get my head right first. All went well during the workout too. Poundage and Intensity continually is going up and doesn't show any signs of stopping.

Friday-2A

Weight-?

Exercise-weight/reps

HS Flat Press-140/4,3,3,2
DB Flat Flyes-65/15
Nose Pulls-70/14
Cable Rear Lateral Pull-25/14
Straight Bar Pressdown-115/13
Overhead OA DB Extension-40/20
Chin Ups-30/5,3,2,2
HS Pulldowns-205/14
BO BB Rows-240/8
BO BB Rows-225/11

Notes
-Good day in the gym today. Was pretty pumped.

_Trainlikeafreak
11-26-10, 10:32 pm
nice #'s on those rows bro.. an all around solid workout to say the least. How long do you think it takes for you (in general) for Agent O to fully kick in. I find it that it is in full effect right after my second set; I think my mind is like "ok its go time one more set lets go" and then from there its craziness until the workout is done.

MR.TeachFreak
11-28-10, 10:48 pm
nice #'s on those rows bro.. an all around solid workout to say the least. How long do you think it takes for you (in general) for Agent O to fully kick in. I find it that it is in full effect right after my second set; I think my mind is like "ok its go time one more set lets go" and then from there its craziness until the workout is done.

For the powder is seems about 30 minutes for me. I try to time it so it kicks in right as I enter the gym. Depends on how close to a meal though. I found with more food in the stomach the longer it takes to hit me.

With pills it seems more along the lines of 40-45 minutes because the casing needs to be digested first. And of course it depends on how close to a meal I workout though I try to workout no sooner then 2 hours after a meal to try and make sure that I don't have too much in my stomach.

MR.TeachFreak
11-28-10, 11:27 pm
All I got left is the Agent O 2.0 pills so that is what I took. Gulped them down about 45 minutes preworkout and then they hit about 30 minutes later. I had misjudged that fact that it had been about 3 1/2 to 4 hours since I last ate so I digested them a lot faster. The good thing is Agent O lasts and has staying power so I was just a bit focused on getting to the gym. And maybe drove a bit fast too. But overall great workout today. As in the notes I still have some symptoms of a flare up so I am gonna kill the Agent O 2.0 for this week and the Storm as well. I am also toning down the spice on my foods as of late and killing everything fast food type this week as well.

Sunday-2B

Weight-?

Exercise-weight/reps

DB Hammer Curls-95/5,3,2,3
DB Preacher Curls-50/15
BB Reverse Forearm Curls-80/7,1,2
DB Seated Reverse Forearm Curls-50/22
Hack Calf Press-380/12
Hack Calf Press-380/50,50,50
Lying Leg Curl-180/5,3,3,1
Seated Leg Curl-150/24
Leg Press-720/8
Leg Extension-180/10

Notes
-Good workout today. I got in and got my shit done. Everything is looking good and no issues so far.
-Still getting small symptoms of a flare up that I thought was gone so I guess I gotta reverse some of my newer foods even more. And Probably take our some supps for the time being except for the ones I know are ok.

MR.TeachFreak
11-30-10, 10:58 pm
Monday and Tuesday-Off

Weight-?

Notes
-Monday was my scheduled off day by today I just felt down right shitty. I did not sleep well and I am still showing some mild symptoms of a flare up so it makes me feel even worse. I am not sure what is causing it as I have killed any of the things that are new in my diet in the past 2 weeks. Hopefully I don't have to scale back the food and add in mainly liquids or I will be straight up shitty.

MR.TeachFreak
12-01-10, 10:45 pm
Wednesday- Off Again

Weight-260.2 lbs

Notes
-Felt great today. I went to bed a bit earlier then usual since I stopped taking the Animal PM just to see if it was causing the flare ups. But damned if I didn't still have minor signs of one. So not gym. I think I know what is causing it now though. It looks to be the very medium seasoning that I was using on my chicken (taco seasoning). So that is out the window now and hopefully I will be back tomorrow in full force again.

MR.TeachFreak
12-03-10, 6:14 pm
Did not take any Agent O 2.0 for this workout and for tomorrow's workout I probably will not as I stripped all new substances from my diet intake. I will add back in some Agent O once I am a few days out of the flare up and then run it for the remainder of its cycle and see what happens. Then it is back to adding in new foods to see what I can eat.

Thursday-3A

Weight-?

Exercise-weight/reps

Decline Bench Press-295/5,3,3,1
Decline DB Flyes-55/12
Nose Pulls-70/12
Reverse Pec Deck-100/13
Cybex Triceps Pushdown-270/5,4,3,2
OA Rope Pressdown-30/17
Chin Ups-30/4,2,3,2
RG Pulldowns-160/13
RG BB Row-240/8
RG BB Row-225/10

Notes
-Had some clear up yesterday so I went to the gym. Did not take any Agent O for this just my Storm and Just-WHEY shake pre workout. Still feeling good today as well.

MR.TeachFreak
12-04-10, 11:02 pm
No Agent O 2.0 as I still am going back and forth between flare up signs and none. So I think Agent O 2.0 had nothing to do with it and it was more or less the types of seasonings I was using. I will readjust my diet some more as I am going to Sam's Club tomorrow for some good food. I am going to start using Sundays as my week of food cook date. I am pre measuring everything else before hand so I will not have a bunch of leftovers as that is becoming a issue.

Saturday-3B

Weight-?

Exercise-weight/reps

BB Curls-150/7,3,4,3
Seated Incline DB Curls-50/12
BB Forearm Curls-120/15,3
DB Seated Forearm Curls-75/23
Hack Calf Press-380/12
Hack Calf Press-380/50,50,50
Lying Leg Curl-180/6,3,3,1
Seated Leg Curl-180/16
SM Squat-335/8
Leg Extension-180/17

Notes
-Good workout today. Got to the gym a bit late so I was speeding up a good bit to get finished before they clsoed but it was a nice change of pace.
-Going back and forth between slight symptoms of a flare up and none at all. Confusing as hell but I will take it as a sign as I am getting rid of the stuff causing the issues.

MR.TeachFreak
12-06-10, 10:39 pm
No gym today. I will be back in tomorrow and back on the remainder of my Agent O 2.0 and hitting it hard. The signs of my flare up are slowly and slowly disappearing so it appears to be all good now.

Monday-Off

Weight-262 lbs.

Notes
-Good off day today. Not much happened today in school so its was a pretty good day. We have two days of testing which means it will a random schedule and some long class periods. Good thing I have plenty of work to do since grades are due this Thursday.
-Be back in the gym tomorrow and I will be restarting my cycle with a 1A workout.

Shukin
12-07-10, 2:51 am
Hey bro, did you know there is a final report thread? http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34427-Agent-O-Part-2-Final-Feedback-Thread
Just a heads up,
respect
shukin

MR.TeachFreak
12-07-10, 10:03 pm
Hey bro, did you know there is a final report thread? http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34427-Agent-O-Part-2-Final-Feedback-Thread
Just a heads up,
respect
shukin

Thank you. I do now. Funny how life can distract you.

MR.TeachFreak
12-07-10, 10:41 pm
Tuesday-Off

Weight-261lbs

Notes
-Off day today as I had to work a basketball game. They require teachers to work so many games since they decided to no longer to pay us to work. So a off day. Will just be back tomorrow in full force and it works for the best as I can get me on a W, F, and Sun cycle which works best for tutoring.