PDA

View Full Version : O lets do it!

Birdman
11-10-10, 1:22 pm
So happy I got in on Agent O. It came in the mail yesterday and I'll be incorporating it into my regimen tomorrow. Can't wait to to put this shit to the test! I'll post up reviews and occurrences as I tear into this new supplement.

Some quick info:
Age-19
Height-6' 1"
Weight: mid 190's, falling slowing...show in February

Diet:
Meal 1: 8oz top sirloin, 1 cup oats
Meals 2-5: 8oz chicken, 3/4 cup brown rice, 1 cup broccoli on meals 2 and 4
Meal 6: 8oz Tilapia, 1 cup asparagus

Birdman
11-10-10, 1:59 pm
Shoulders tomorrow...my favorite day, lets see what Agent O can really do!

Nix0r
11-11-10, 9:37 am
I mean... I suppose I'll stick around for this.

Do work, son.

Birdman
11-11-10, 3:38 pm
I mean... I suppose I'll stick around for this.

Do work, son.
I suppose I'll allow this...
Thanks bro

Hit a hellacious shoulder day today. Agent O is the SHIT!!! Had so much drive and energy that I was running through my workout like a madman. I took one serving of Agent O and one pack of Animal Pump (minus the stim pill). Pump was incredible. I don't ever time my rest between sets, just pick the weight up when I feel I'm ready. That time was split in half today. My workouts usually take and hour fifteen to an hour and a half. Did over 40 sets in 50 minutes today and still had enough left in the tanks for 5 sets of abs. More to come as I delve into this mysterious supplement of the gods! Haha, props to corporate for such a bad ass blend.

Nix0r
11-11-10, 8:29 pm
Damn. That's a pretty rave review; wish my first experience would have been similar. Did you get the capsules, or the powder?

Birdman
11-12-10, 12:30 am
Damn. That's a pretty rave review; wish my first experience would have been similar. Did you get the capsules, or the powder?
I have the capsules...did it not go well for you?

Birdman
11-12-10, 7:24 pm
Hit back today on the "O." Great pump and intensity. I didnt have as much of a mind bending energy rush as I did yesterday but I still had the same drive and optimism as I did the day before. So today was much more subtle but still far from average.

Birdman
11-15-10, 9:03 pm
Tried something different today. The serving size is 7 pills. I took 4 pills like regular and then opened the other 3 pills and washed the powder down with some water. It definitely hit my system a lot faster and harder than just taking all 7 like normal. Tastes kinda sour and salty and nasty, but works better. Felt the beta tingles that other people have reported as well.

Nix0r
11-16-10, 2:40 pm
Nice. I'm gonna open 'em up today before I lift, and see what happens.

Birdman
11-24-10, 7:11 pm
Took my last serving today.

Overall, a very solid product that can really intensify workouts.

I felt the product the most on the first day but it never lost its potency over the 14 day trial.