PDA

View Full Version : Nix gets his "O" on... 2.0

Nix0r
11-10-10, 1:58 pm
Howdy everyone. I'll be keeping my log of Agent O here, so let's have some fun. First dose will come tomorrow, before my 1+ day of bench on 5/3/1.

Birdman
11-10-10, 2:04 pm
I suppose I'll sub in for this...

J-Dawg
11-10-10, 3:00 pm
In for this Nix.

Nix0r
11-11-10, 7:47 pm
I suppose I'll sub in for this...

Wooo WOOOOO

In for this Nix.

Good to have the big man on board for this.

Had my first serving today. To be honest, I didn't feel anything. None of this "anger" or feeling like a madman like others have reported. I also didn't get any of the beta-alanine tingles that others have reported as well.

I'm not sure if it's an issue with it being in capsule form (I've never responded well to anything in capsule form), or what. I might see what happens if I take the capsules apart, and try mixing it with some water before I lift.

Nix0r
11-13-10, 11:19 pm
Second round of Agent O was a much different one. I popped the caps before our ABC today, alongside some NSC and Beta Alanine.

However... as soon as Rob got there, he threw a packet of the powder at me and said "Drink it, motherfucker." So that double dose of Agent O today kicked the shit out of me, which then led me to kick the shit out of the weights.

Shark52
11-14-10, 3:41 am
subbed...i didnt really notice too much when i took the capsules the other day either. Im only taking it on training days so ill find out monday!!!

Birdman
11-14-10, 4:51 am
Damn! Pills AND powder?!? Thats approaching the OD zone haha. I wish I was able to take the powder for a good comparison. How'd it taste?

Mattman33
11-14-10, 9:25 am
I might see what happens if I take the capsules apart, and try mixing it with some water before I lift.

in for the ride. i would be very interested to see how you fair with this as i am having minor issues with the caps and thought about this myself.

Nix0r
11-14-10, 3:34 pm
subbed...i didnt really notice too much when i took the capsules the other day either. Im only taking it on training days so ill find out monday!!!

Yeah, we'll definitely see what happens as I take more servings.

Damn! Pills AND powder?!? Thats approaching the OD zone haha. I wish I was able to take the powder for a good comparison. How'd it taste?

Well... it was partly-mixed with some Grape Storm. I ended up just taking some of the powder straight down the hatch from the packet. Not sure about that OD Zone :P

in for the ride. i would be very interested to see how you fair with this as i am having minor issues with the caps and thought about this myself.

I'm thinking I'll try it out tomorrow, assuming I'll be able to lift (jury duty... woooo).

ghost
11-14-10, 5:54 pm
Second round of Agent O was a much different one. I popped the caps before our ABC today, alongside some NSC and Beta Alanine.

However... as soon as Rob got there, he threw a packet of the powder at me and said "Drink it, motherfucker." So that double dose of Agent O today kicked the shit out of me, which then led me to kick the shit out of the weights.

ah, good times.

Nix0r
11-15-10, 12:07 pm
ah, good times.
You better believe it.

Hoping to lift today at some point. Starting my deload week, debating if I should take Agent O, considering all my numbers are going to be lower this week. Thoughts anyone?

ghost
11-15-10, 12:21 pm
definitely take it, even though your numbers will be lower, the reps on the burnout set are up to you

Nix0r
11-15-10, 6:12 pm
definitely take it, even though your numbers will be lower, the reps on the burnout set are up to you

Good call, that's what I ended up doing.

On a better note, definitely felt *something* from only the caps today. Got the prickly feeling (beta-alanine, perhaps?) that others have gotten. Perhaps you have to take it a few times before it really starts to kick in.

Birdman
11-15-10, 9:17 pm
Hey man glad it worked for ya. Try pulling a couple of the capsules apart and taking the powder. Doesn't take TOO bad but it definitely hits harder and faster.

Nix0r
11-16-10, 7:51 pm
Took apart 4 caps and popped 3 normally. The only thing that I had noticed was that I was sweating like a motherfucker.

ghost
11-18-10, 10:26 am
Took apart 4 caps and popped 3 normally. The only thing that I had noticed was that I was sweating like a motherfucker.

hahahahaha.

Birdman
11-18-10, 7:15 pm
Hows that different from any other workout? haha I do recall you going through at least 2 shirts at the ABC.

Nix0r
11-18-10, 7:36 pm
Hows that different from any other workout? haha I do recall you going through at least 2 shirts at the ABC.

Bahahahaha... nice. I'm deloading this week, so the weight (and intensity) isn't quite the same as it is normally.

Nix0r
11-22-10, 2:14 pm
Deload is over, back to man-weights. Gonna pop the Agent ~45 minutes before I go, see what happens.

Nix0r
12-01-10, 1:28 pm
Took it before my squat workout yesterday, still haven't really felt anything that caffeine hasn't delivered.