PDA

View Full Version : Agent O...its go time!!

Shark52
11-10-10, 6:48 pm
I wanna start off by saying thank you to ANIMAL for choosing me, no wonder why i stand behind this company and recommend it to everyone.

Havent gotten mine yet but im hoping ill have it by this week is over. Stoked to test it out.

Updates wll follow

J-Dawg
11-11-10, 4:30 pm
Awesome bro. I'm in for this. Just to be safe, shoot an email over to info@animalpak.com and have them check if your package was sent out (it should have been already b/c I see you're in NJ).

Shark52
11-11-10, 11:46 pm
Awesome bro. I'm in for this. Just to be safe, shoot an email over to info@animalpak.com and have them check if your package was sent out (it should have been already b/c I see you're in NJ).

Thanks J..I got it today after my workout so ill start it tommorrow.

Shark52
11-11-10, 11:47 pm
Update..

Just got O in the mail today, Tommorrow marks the first day of testing. Stay Tuned!!!

J-Dawg
11-12-10, 9:09 am
Update..

Just got O in the mail today, Tommorrow marks the first day of testing. Stay Tuned!!!

This is awesome news Kasper. We'll be tuned for sure.

Jay
11-12-10, 9:24 pm
Hey. I think I made a link for you.

click this.

Agent O...its go time!! (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34138)

Shark52
11-13-10, 2:50 am
Hey. I think I made a link for you.

click this.

Agent O...its go time!! (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34138)

thanks!!

Shark52
11-13-10, 2:56 am
Update..

Today was day 1, took agent O about 25 minutes before arm day. Noticed a little bit more focus and didnt fatigue as qucik as usual. Looking foward to day 2!!!

Anyone taking it just on training days? I was thinking about doing this, i just want some thoughts on it.

Jay
11-13-10, 7:34 am
Glad it worked. My first round I took it everyday. On this round, I'm taking it on workout days only. Idk if ill do the same for the pills yet.

mritter3
11-13-10, 11:14 am
Looks great man...subbed for this...when I receive mine I plan on taking it on workout days only.

Shark52
11-13-10, 12:18 pm
Didnt really notice anything different besides a little bit of focus and anti fatigue, whats everyone else feeling from the pills?

Jay
11-15-10, 2:46 am
Gonna try out the pills later this week.

J-Dawg
11-15-10, 10:06 am
Didnt really notice anything different besides a little bit of focus and anti fatigue, whats everyone else feeling from the pills?

How quickly do you feel the effects from the Agent O pills?

Shark52
11-16-10, 12:20 am
Im not getting a pump like iv been hearing from some guys, but i feel a rush of intensity and focus through out my entire workout.

How quickly do you feel the effects from the Agent O pills?

Shark52
11-16-10, 12:23 am
Update...

Day 2 of agent O:

From the second i satrted lifting i had a great amount of focus and intensity. The set and reps are starting to get easier and i feel like i can go on forever. But im not experiencing this pump that iv been hearing about. Im thinking about taking PUMP aswell just to see how my workout will be.

Shark52
11-16-10, 2:49 pm
Damn it feels good to be an Agent...O

Day 3:
Did chest today and broke some PR's!!, everytime i take agent O i feel like i can go on forever and the effects are getting stronger and stronger every time!!

Flash419
11-16-10, 5:42 pm
Damn it feels good to be an Agent...O

Day 3:
Did chest today and broke some PR's!!, everytime i take agent O i feel like i can go on forever and the effects are getting stronger and stronger every time!!

Cuirous.. you try the powder or the pills?

Shark52
11-16-10, 11:50 pm
i have the pills.

Jay
11-18-10, 7:30 pm
How goes the battle in here? Im on day two of the pills myself .

Shark52
11-18-10, 11:30 pm
How goes the battle in here? Im on day two of the pills myself .

Its going good, iv been working overtime so my workout today was a little off. But other than that intensity is through the roof!!

Shark52
11-18-10, 11:35 pm
Update...

Iv been alittle busy so i couldnt get on for the past day or two.

Day4 Legs: Sets became easier and once again intesnity and focus was crazy good. I just wish i would get a pump from the agent O. Im going to try agent O and PUMP together.

Day5 Shoulders: broke some pr's for shoulder press and shrugs!!

Shark52
11-20-10, 5:11 pm
Day6 arms:

Switched my usual workout up yesterday. High reps of 3 sets and i still felt like i couldve went for more!! I cant wait til this is being sold. Anyone feeling a difference between the pills and powder? I only have the pills.

Jay
11-21-10, 4:23 am
Yes. For me the powder is stronger and hit's faster.

Shark52
11-22-10, 1:45 am
Yes. For me the powder is stronger and hit's faster.

damn, i wish i got to try it

Shark52
11-23-10, 11:25 pm
Day 7

Broke even more pr's on bench and was barely tired. I dont htink this should be legal haha

Shark52
12-02-10, 1:15 am
I just finished my Agent O yesterday. I felt a shit load a focus and energy while taking it, i would take it on an empty stomac. Thats when i would feel the best results. Strength went up a little bit and broke a few PR's. Overall is was a preety good pre workout. Looks like everyone who had the powder said it was better then capsules.