PDA

View Full Version : "thin" triceps

greek91
11-10-10, 8:05 pm
from a side view, and when im flexing my arms, my tri's look symmetrical and thick. but from behind, my arms look really skinny. any ideas why they are looking so two dimensional? any advice would be greatly appreciated

_Trainlikeafreak
11-10-10, 8:12 pm
I think I have the same problem.. Basically the inner long head isn't up to par is what my problem is. Monday i'm back to heavy movements, close bench, skullcrushers, and dips... I know for that inner head what you can do is a single arm cable pushdown but let your elbow bow out. Cedric McMillian was doing them in part IV of that series he did on md. Heres the link: http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/contests/2010-mid-atlantic-classic/3563-cedric-mcmillan-update-1-year-after-winning-nationals-tricep-workout-final-video-of-series.html

Goodluck with the training bro!

The RZA
11-11-10, 2:19 pm
bump...I think I have this issue too. It looks funny if you have a well developed back.

_Trainlikeafreak
11-11-10, 2:36 pm
bump...I think I have this issue too. It looks funny if you have a well developed back.

Ahhh yea I couldn't agree more. It makes your arms look really small. But yeah bro try those single arm pushdowns like Cedric did. Also do the rope but keep your hands apart the whole time and push your pinky fingers outward.

mm_tris
11-12-10, 10:35 am
I tried these single arm pressdown supersets from Cedric's video today. Did them at the end of the workout and boy o boy do they hit that long head.