PDA

View Full Version : Done with first stack, ready for another!

fllewisfl
11-10-10, 10:34 pm
I started with Pak/Stak/Flex for my first month and im about to cycle off the stack for a week. I ordered more animal and wanted to know which route I should go. I currently have unopened Stak/M-Stak/Test/PM. I was considering taking all 4 on top of my normal Pak/Flex but I was looking at some other people's stacks and I didnt see the Stak/M-Stak mixed together. I was kinda wanting to 1-up each stak I take every month. So my question is what should my combo be with the current animal products I currently own and/or dont own? I weighed in at 140ish and now currently weigh 158. Goal is to keep gaining weight/muscle. Thanks for any help given!

Just other info on the side if its pertinant: NO-Xplode=Preworkout
Cellmass= Postworkout/Creatine
Truemass= Protein Morning/Afternoon/Postworkout

fllewisfl
11-10-10, 10:48 pm
I forgot to add the times I took the products, just to make sure things are on point for next cycles.

Pak/Flex= Right after lunch
Stak= 45 mins before workout

Not 100% sure when to take the other animal products but going to wait patiently on the best ways to stack up on the next cycles. Thanks!

Littlefry
11-12-10, 1:41 pm
I forgot to add the times I took the products, just to make sure things are on point for next cycles.

Pak/Flex= Right after lunch
Stak= 45 mins before workout

Not 100% sure when to take the other animal products but going to wait patiently on the best ways to stack up on the next cycles. Thanks!

Before anyone else ask's whats your diet and training routine like. Also whats your age, height, bf etc...? Than we can help you out a bit more.

fllewisfl
11-13-10, 2:17 am
To help assist ill add some more info.
"Before anyone else ask's whats your diet and training routine like. Also whats your age, height, bf etc...? Than we can help you out a bit more."

Like I said I only weighed in around 140 and now weigh around 158 after close to 2 months of training. Im 24 yrs old, 5ft. 10inches, 0% if any body fat. Ive been going to the gym about 5/6 out of the 7 days a week. Normally get in about 2 hrs in the gym. Mostly focus on 3/4 sets with either a warmup with the first set if im doing four sets. I do the whole 12/10/8 reps, and every week im trying to lift a bit heavier, if not more reps. When I started on bench I could get up 95/115/125 in the 12/10/8 format. Now im normally starting at 115/135/155, can max out around 185. I got 2 other guys I work out with, who have a pretty good regimen, we normally keep each other pretty motivated. I hit up Chest/Tri's Monday, Bi/Back/Shoulders Tues, Legs/Abs Wed, Thursday dayoff, than back in order again. As for my diet, im currently deployed in Afghanistan and im in the best shape I have ever been. I drink a protein shake in the early early morning (True Mass- 600 cal/50g protein), than breakfast ( 4/5 eggs, wheat bread, cereal, bagel, fruit, OJ/MILK), Lunch (White meats or fish 2/3 breasts worth, potatoes, vegetables, fruit, bread), later on drink another protein shake before gym, than either eat dinner but mostly end with a protein shake. So overall Im intaking 1800cals/150g of protein in just shakes. So im guessing 3000+ cal 225g protein a day. If I snack during the day, i normally like to have peanut butter with cereal and milk (Special K). Drink as much water as I can. Hopefully most of this information will be pertinent to getting a more accurate answer! THANKS!

Enforcer
11-14-10, 12:10 pm
I started with Pak/Stak/Flex for my first month and im about to cycle off the stack for a week. I ordered more animal and wanted to know which route I should go. I currently have unopened Stak/M-Stak/Test/PM. I was considering taking all 4 on top of my normal Pak/Flex but I was looking at some other people's stacks and I didnt see the Stak/M-Stak mixed together. I was kinda wanting to 1-up each stak I take every month. So my question is what should my combo be with the current animal products I currently own and/or dont own? I weighed in at 140ish and now currently weigh 158. Goal is to keep gaining weight/muscle. Thanks for any help given!

Just other info on the side if its pertinant: NO-Xplode=Preworkout
Cellmass= Postworkout/Creatine
Truemass= Protein Morning/Afternoon/Postworkout

You could go either way bro, but since you are trying to one up your stack each month, I'd keep it a bit more basic and then add on as time passes. Stak and M-Stak is a great combo to run together, I have done it before and got great results. So for this next stack I'd go with

Pak- with Meal 1
M-Stak- in between meal mid day
Stak- 1 pack 30 min prior to training
Flex- with a Meal
PM- before bed

Then once you finish this up, I would consider running the can of Test you have.

fllewisfl
11-14-10, 7:21 pm
You could go either way bro, but since you are trying to one up your stack each month, I'd keep it a bit more basic and then add on as time passes. Stak and M-Stak is a great combo to run together, I have done it before and got great results. So for this next stack I'd go with

Pak- with Meal 1
M-Stak- in between meal mid day
Stak- 1 pack 30 min prior to training
Flex- with a Meal
PM- before bed

Then once you finish this up, I would consider running the can of Test you have.

Ok this sounds like a plan! I was still a little curious on what comes in the next rotation of stacks. I got a 6 month deployment and like I said I was wanting to 1-up each stack. Is the next cycle after this upcoming month's one just Test with my daily Pak/Flex/PM? Or is with M-Stak/Stak? And lets say if I wanted to go Test with M-Stak/Stak this month's cycle, was that a no-go mix? Hopefully im not making this too difficult, just a little confused. Thanks bro!

fllewisfl
11-14-10, 7:32 pm
Yeh was reading a bit more on the Stack #6: The Off-Season Mass Gaining Stack, which is pretty much the M-Stak/Stak/Pak combo. Im most likely going to try this stack coming up! When should I consider Stack #7: The Explosive Gains Stack and Stack #8: The Test Explosion Stack. I wasnt sure if there was/should be a particular order for these stacks? Once I have an order of operation for my future months, it gives me quite the goal to shoot for within my workouts at the gym. Thanks again bro!

Aggression
11-16-10, 9:21 am
Yeh was reading a bit more on the Stack #6: The Off-Season Mass Gaining Stack, which is pretty much the M-Stak/Stak/Pak combo. Im most likely going to try this stack coming up! When should I consider Stack #7: The Explosive Gains Stack and Stack #8: The Test Explosion Stack. I wasnt sure if there was/should be a particular order for these stacks? Once I have an order of operation for my future months, it gives me quite the goal to shoot for within my workouts at the gym. Thanks again bro!

No particular order to those stacks, brother. it all depends on which route you want to go in terms of your goals.