PDA

View Full Version : Special Thank You

PIJW
11-11-10, 10:00 am
This is for all the veterans. Thank you for the job you have done for our country. It means a lot to some for the sacrifices you and you family gave.

Semper Fi

PS any Marines that see this Happy Belated Birthday 235 years and the tradition continues.

machineman
11-11-10, 10:08 am
This is for all the veterans. Thank you for the job you have done for our country. It means a lot to some for the sacrifices you and you family gave.

Semper Fi

PS any Marines that see this Happy Belated Birthday 235 years and the tradition continues.

X2....Thank you Vets.

G Diesel
11-11-10, 10:21 am
My Dad was a vet in the shit in the late '60s and early '70s. One of my best friends (like my little brother) is in Afghanistan right now.

Several of my boys over the years have laid their lives on the line to defend our way of life.

Though I'm never quiet about my personal politics, I hold these heroes in the highest regard.

Thank you for all you've done and all you continue to do.

Peace, G

Mr. Dead
11-11-10, 10:52 am
I want to thank all of my fellow veterans, past and present, especially on the 100th anniversary of Veteran's Day... And, I hope that people will also take the time to remember the fallen...

tdiesel
11-11-10, 12:10 pm
From one veteran to all those who served and are serving Happy Veterans Day. Be safe and come home soon. God Bless

Bard of Rage
11-11-10, 5:53 pm
I'd say your welcome, except A:I'm not an ass and B:I've yet to be deployed after 6 years of enlistment. I must say thank you to all those who've servered in the past and those who actually are in the dangerous territories.

mgmmaze
11-11-10, 6:49 pm
mental note, since im a vet and a former marine never ever plan a move the same time as the bday and veterans day cause they i cant celebrate in style

Girevik 69
11-12-10, 9:57 am
My father and uncles served in WWII.

My thanks go out to all our vets, and my prayers are with the troops abroad, in dangerous zones.