PDA

View Full Version : The Return of: "The Dead Man Get's Recharged on Agent O"...

Mr. Dead
11-11-10, 12:04 pm
I was lucky enough to get another opportunity to try the new versions of Agent O, and it couldn't have come at a better time!!! This is the time of year, up here in the Pacific Northwest, where the sun rarely makes an appearance... And, we all need a little extra kick, just for our normal everyday duties, let alone going full out, with training... So, I'll be putting my thoughts, comments, and workouts up in here... Time to kick it up a few levels!!!

J-Dawg
11-11-10, 4:25 pm
Let's get this on Mr. D. Can't wait to hear the feedback on the new prototypes from you.

Mr. Dead
11-12-10, 3:18 pm
Let's get this on Mr. D. Can't wait to hear the feedback on the new prototypes from you.

Well, I've started with the capsules... I have to admit, the convenience is pretty nice, and the effects are still just as great!!! I'm trying the powder, tonight...

_Trainlikeafreak
11-12-10, 11:49 pm
keepin a close watch on this one D. Lookin forward to seeing how you like the pills vs. the powder

Mr. Dead
11-15-10, 11:38 am
keepin a close watch on this one D. Lookin forward to seeing how you like the pills vs. the powder

Thanks... Generally, I prefer a powder... But, the convenience of a pill cannot be overlooked, either... The tweak on the taste, makes the powder an even better option for me...

Jay
11-15-10, 8:30 pm
Good to see it got to you quickly this time! How'd you like the powder?

metfan
11-15-10, 8:52 pm
Popping in to hear your thoughts on the pill vs powder O.

Hope this treats you well.

Mr. Dead
11-16-10, 10:52 am
Good to see it got to you quickly this time! How'd you like the powder?

I was pretty surprised and excited to get it so quick... The powder was interesting... A definite improvement, but in my "taste test", I had a rush of smoothness, followed by bitterness, followed by tartness... When gulped, however, you can definitely tell the improvement...

Popping in to hear your thoughts on the pill vs powder O.

Hope this treats you well.

Thanks!!! Still up in the air, as far as preference... I'll have a better idea, in a couple of days... It's a matter of convenience vs taste vs quickness of effects...

Altered Beast
11-16-10, 11:32 am
Yo Dead! Just got mine yesterday after I lifted. Can't wait to try the powder.

How is the taste comparison? It smells a little sweeter than the previous version

Mr. Dead
11-16-10, 11:36 am
Yo Dead! Just got mine yesterday after I lifted. Can't wait to try the powder.

How is the taste comparison? It smells a little sweeter than the previous version

The powder was interesting... A definite improvement, but in my "taste test", I had a rush of smoothness, followed by bitterness, followed by tartness... When gulped, however, you can definitely tell the improvement...

Hope this helps a little...

Altered Beast
11-16-10, 1:37 pm
It does, thanks!

Mr. Dead
11-17-10, 12:31 pm
It does, thanks!

No problemo...

Mr. Dead
11-17-10, 12:32 pm
One thing I have noticed, is that the beta alanine "tingles" are a bit more noticeable with the capsule form...

Altered Beast
11-17-10, 7:49 pm
That is because the capsules are slow release as opposed to an instant rush with the powder. I tried the pills today and like them better.

Just my two cents.

Altered Beast
11-22-10, 1:43 pm
Bonus info: A numberRuneScape Gold (http://www.storeingame.com/RuneScape-Gold/)of commenters were wondering what would happen with the $88 million fine assigned to Alysson Reeves and Scapegaming. TheMetin2 Gold (http://www.zyy.com/Metin2-Yang/)damages were assigned to Reeves personally, so she has no protection through her business. Statutory damages are generally considered unsecured, so that the fine couldn't be turned into a lien on herBuy WOW Gold (http://www.zyy.com/)property. Finally, as unsecured debt, statutory damages can be discharged in bankruptcy and can lose in priority to other unsecured debt like credit cards. ThatWOW Gold (http://www.storeingame.com/)last point depends on state law.

LOL! Get a real job, jagoff!

Sorry Dead! Thought I'd throw that in there to get this thread restarted =)

Mr. Dead
11-28-10, 1:42 pm
It's been tough to decide, which I prefer... The pills are convenient, but not as fast-acting... The powder has a much improved flavor, and is absorbed quicker... Still kind of on the fence, on this...

Altered Beast
11-28-10, 4:05 pm
It's been tough to decide, which I prefer... The pills are convenient, but not as fast-acting... The powder has a much improved flavor, and is absorbed quicker... Still kind of on the fence, on this...

I am of the same opinion. Pills are always far more convenient, which is why I love Animal products.

Mr. Dead
12-01-10, 10:53 am
I am of the same opinion. Pills are always far more convenient, which is why I love Animal products.

I will say, however, lately I don't feel the piils as much as the powder...

Altered Beast
12-01-10, 4:32 pm
I will say, however, lately I don't feel the piils as much as the powder...

Sorry to hear that! Is Universal leading toward one, the other or both?

Personally, my pre-workout meal is always the smallest of the day. This helps my body absorb any and all supps at a faster rate and it helps to have your stomach emptied before training.

Mr. Dead
12-01-10, 5:44 pm
Sorry to hear that! Is Universal leading toward one, the other or both?

Personally, my pre-workout meal is always the smallest of the day. This helps my body absorb any and all supps at a faster rate and it helps to have your stomach emptied before training.

I've not heard an actual decision, as of yet... Yeah, I rain on an empty stomach, as well... I go straight from work to the gym...

Shukin
12-01-10, 6:15 pm
I only got the capsules, 3 times so far and still "lift off".
I feel they should do both....could switch back and forth like shock therapy and pump....Just a feeling.